ITT: technology that only Americans use

ITT: technology that only Americans use

Attached: 71w1_k3c3iL._SL1500.jpg (1500x1258, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/bvkouh/kid_getting_bullied_has_enough_flips_desk_and/
old.tlctugger.com/prodTLC-X.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only students, homeless and blue collar workers carry backpacks.
Which is to say the dregs of society.

Getting bankrupted because healthcare equals communism or something is technology.

Laptop carrying cases are bad for your spine, unless you have a really light laptop

kek

Attached: 1552233122695.jpg (640x1136, 83K)

>carrying 2kg is going to fuck up your spine
dyel detected

Are you the reason why every laptop has to be paper thin and weigh less than 2oz?

Toothbrushes, soap, deodorant, and toilets.

Backpacks aren't allowed in most schools anymore because of school shootings. We wouldn't want to actually solve the problem by regulating firearms.

NO YOU STUPID LIBTARD WE NEED TO ARM THE BACKPACKS CAUSE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN STOP A BAD GUY WITH A GUN IS A GOOD BACKPACK WITH A GUN!

Don't blame guns blame jewish media

>2oz
What sort of retarded unit is that?

Attached: 1557950990494.jpg (714x623, 162K)

>I have to get gainz just so I can carry a laptop

>to carry 2kg on your back you need to be some dudebro spending his days at the gym

Attached: 1558443407492.png (367x358, 81K)

Attached: 1537056297220.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

I remember seeing those bulletproof panels on commercials, but where do they actually sell them?

Attached: gun-free-zone-meme.jpg (650x456, 48K)

jesus how anemic are you?

I just glue my thinkpad to my chest using double-sided tape desu, same with my wallet etc

My backpack is probably over 5kg total and I'm a puny manlet. Never bothers me.

>needing to work out in order to be strong enough to carry a 2kg bag

Attached: 1556399424231.jpg (640x766, 97K)

Attached: twt.png (1920x1080, 641K)

Attached: 1530037578378.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: america6.jpg (615x825, 105K)

And how students are supposed to bring shit in school?

For me, it's the Sandqvist Hege.

Attached: 875_382e2a6aaf-hege-beluga-m-11-big.jpg (1060x1060, 61K)

Attached: 91rtlzyndJL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 27K)

Bring their books with them inside their gun cases.

I'll just store the AR-15 in my ass, checkmate campus police!

They don't. Textbooks are left at school and only removed from lockers for the class period they are needed.

Most software engineers I've seen use backpacks. Only businessmen ("suits") carry briefcases

Transparent backpacks to PROTECC

Yes goy solve all your problems by ending freedoms!

>$300
wtf

I want to see that fall down

>we wouldn't want to actually solve the problem
Here's a reddit link that is nice and digestible for you.
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/bvkouh/kid_getting_bullied_has_enough_flips_desk_and/

You don't need shit in order to be teached how to consume.

Attached: american education.jpg (845x488, 82K)

Every child and teacher should have a gun

No, they don't allow non-clear backpacks because having privacy or the ability to hide anything from your masters is frowned upon now that public school is just social conditioning for Orwellian government overreach. They just say it's for shootings (despite having literally no effect on stopping someone from, you know, just walking onto the campus with a gun) because conditioning children to give up unrelated freedom out of fear is beneficial to the aforementioned goals.

My school actually didn't let us carry backpacks. We had metal detectors at the entrance and a fat "resource officer" with a K9. Honestly it was hilarious.

>what works in a white small country will work in kike land
Take your shitty memes back to r*ddit. Hidden.

Attached: TLC-X_Elastic.jpg (467x249, 22K)

It works in big nigger countries like M*xico though. Burgers are literally below niggers (literally and metaphorically) at this point.

Is this some kind of plunger?

No it doesnt you fucking retard. You actually look at mexico and consider that "working". Gods youre fucking stupid.

I assume it's a peepee cutter

Attached: america.jpg (720x960, 59K)

stop drinking soi and add meat to your diet

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't carry a briefcase on a long bike trip, for instance.

>high school forced clear backpacks on us to stem the raging drug problem
>all the dealers just started carrying their pills, shrooms, weed, and coke in sandwich bags and stuck them in their pockets
Almost as effective was the ban on non-clear drink containers that kicked off a wonderful trend of vodka in water bottles. Public schools are run by """people""" who are literally dumber than their students, but at least I've got some good stories to tell.

Have you never been to japan or korea?

Child mutilation isnt funny. the device posted is a stretcher to stretch the skin left into something resembling a foreskin.

Reminder all jews are evil.

except rms

No he is too. He refuses to acknowledge the immorality of circumcision and pushes the muh fgm is worse lie. Hes a dirty rotten evil jew just like the rest.

Obviously the solution is to get them to wear clear pants and shirts too.

baste

I weep for you faggots who have never trained your bodies, let alone minds a day in your lives.

Cope.
Americans are literally fleeing to M*xico for healthcare you fucking retarded soiboy. America really is that bad. Fucking hell it still makes me sad to see the US fall behind

Post body

Someone unironically suggested pocket-less, single piece jumpsuits at a PTA meeting. Can't wait for the inevitable civil war to break out so these people can go to California and secede to find out just how well their dystopia would actually work.

>fleeing to mexico for healthcare

No they dont you fucking idiot. The only exception is for sketchy treatments, unnaproved treatments, organs or things like that. Turn off the talmudvision. Mexico isnt a good place to be otherwise you people would stay there instead of wanting to infest others lands.

Only non-Jews can solve the captcha to reply to this post
Prove you are not Jewish

how the fuck americans still have the balls to claim they live in a free country is beyond me

FGM is worse than circumcision
You niggerfaggot

>iPhone status bar
Why??????

They are dumbass. Jesus christ are you that dumb?

No its not you uneducated stupid nigger. watch Eric Cloppers video someone who actually knows this subject you dumb coping brainwashed amerikike.

Male circumcision removes more flesh than 99% of female circumcisions
Male circumcisions remove more nerves than female circumcision.
Foreskin has more functional importance than the clit, as the clit is just for pleasure. The foreskin protects the glans, that prevent calloses called keritinization forming on the head. Circumcision increases both premature ejaculation in young men and erectile dysfunction in older men. The foreskin has langerhans cells that fight STDs. The foreskin reduces pain and dryness in women, and increases their orgasms from just vaginal simulation.
1 in 300 or so women are circumcisied. 1 in 3 men are circumcised.
Women don't all have type Ib/III circumcisions that includes clitidectomy. There is type Ia/IIII which night just remove the hood or a symbolic pin prick which is still illegal in many place. Men's circumcisions can be botched causing skin bridges, 90 degree curves, secondary holes, and even loss of the glans or entire penis.
To say it's a false equivalency is true, but the reality is that male circumcision is worse, which is a hard pill to swallow.

You are delusion lmao. Borderline kikey

It will if your children are pre-pubescent.
Granted I was carrying more than 2kg and had a mail bag but one of my collar bones is notably lower on the side I always had my bag on.

Those people control all of the world's corporations and businesses. They will always win

Those people control all of the world's corporations and businesses. They will always win

>Mexicans dont infest other places

Literally too dumb to breathe. I won't respond to you again. Go live in mexico. You people dont understand a fucking thing. Demographics is destiny.

Hopefully some cartel chops up your dumb soiboi faggot asses.

And guess what, Eric Clopper is a Jew.

hide my rifle behind my depression lmao they’ll never find it

>4t weight
>what could go wrong

No shit you fucking retard. He also got accused of anti semitism and fired for calling out Jewish child mutilation. Now stop running your mouth and lying about issues you dont understand.

close but it's actually a foreskin restoration tool kek. also, nobody gets their children circumcized except for jews

old.tlctugger.com/prodTLC-X.htm

Wrong. White american rural christcucks do it to a very high degree in america. My parents are and they mutilated me

Abrahamic religion is an unholy plague on the world. It is dying out though thankfully.

Donate to foregen

Odd how circumcision is just a problem to people who are uncircumcised. Tfw no STDs

You're an actual clown. Stop posting bro.

I am mutilated you fucking retard. Go read sorrells study you coping fool. You people are the reason this sickness still continues, because youre too stupid and weak to acknowledge the truth. Mutilating kids is wrong.

white people just think it makes dicks cleaner and look better, imagine being this obsessed with penises

damn it must suck to be a white christcuck . sorry to hear about your mutilated dick. maybe in the next few years they'll be able to use stem cells to regenerate your dick

Ruralfags should be susceptible to government testing and sterilization

>gets killed by a drug cartel

Depends on areas, white people typicalt live in nice areas with nice hospitals. I get my annual checkup in Mexico though no joke. Services are much cheaper there

>youre obsessed

says the jew as he mutilates a child. The people who are obsessed are the ones who mutilate kids and damage and amputate their body parts. Not being obsessed is leaving them alone. Stop posting this retarded drivel you dumb nigger.

It does suck. I hope whites abandon semitic religion sooner rather than later. Its an inhuman fucking evil religion.

I only hold out some hope for regeneration. I hope someday I can be normal.

Not how mafia works

I'm circumcised and I find it to be a problem that my body was mutilated for no reason. I also find it to be a problem that killing babies is a-ok because "Her body, her choice," but my body and my choice are deemed to be irrelevant because people like you think that STDs are some magical faries that only infect people who aren't mutilated, regardless of whether they use a condom or just refuse to sleep with used up whores.

Sounds like you need to cope, too. It's just cleaner. Will get my own son circumcised.

THIS.

Also recent studies tend toward showing that circumcised people are MORE prone to STDs. Like the one in Puerto Rico. The std thing was only ever shown by the biased APA and their dumb African studies. Clopper talks about this in his video, the African "studies" were a biased sham.

I hope you get killed. I'm serious. In the most painful way possible.

Imagine hating yourself this much.

It's cleaner like how cutting off your arms means your arms will never get dirty.

>hurrr fuck facts I'm going to amputate a healthy functional part of my child's body with the most sensitive parts of his genitals because of some vague idea of muh cleanliness meanwhile the other genders sexual organs is a wet gaping pit

Shoot yourself.

Hating yourself for something someone else did to you against your will? That is reasonable. I hate what was done to me.

If you dont hate being mutilated against your will and being robbed of your body then youre a pathetic cuck.

Black Americans are also circumcised, as are Tewahedo and Coptic Christians, South Koreans, Filipinos in some places, Muslims throughout the globe, and multiple indigineous folk groups throughout the world. It is still semi common in Canada, and was once common in NZ, Australia, and the UK (older people there likely have it). It is not an exclusively American and Jewish problem.

SEETHING

The fact that I love myself is why I'm upset that someone cut part of me off on a whim, user.

Modern day it mainly is, Muslims aside. South Koreans didnt do infant circumcision and its dying over there, I dont know about flips but I'm 99 percent sure they didnt either.

America is the only non semitic country that does infant mutilation en masse to such a degree.

Cry harder on the internet. Maybe someone will care other than the girl that called your botched circumcision weird-looking in high school 14 years ago.