HTML only chat

I made a simple chat server that only uses HTML (no js). Just looking for anyone to test it out for a bit at wiby.me/chat/
Yes there are far better ways to implement chat, but I wanted something that guaranteed works on any system.

Attached: ghostchat.png (679x330, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiby.me/chat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wiby.me/chat/
nice try CIA nigger

Attached: glownigger.png (628x800, 761K)

not cia, swear on me mum

aaaaand the nazis ruined something else. thanks alt-right

Attached: file.png (2055x613, 100K)

Nigger

go back to Jow Forums. no one wants you here.

easy to ban people

that's neat. what are you using to update it?

Attached: 1480026437600.png (954x1157, 105K)

I'm just testing it, will shut it down tonight because I cant actively moderate it.

The intention is good, but refreshing every 2s is both consuming a lot of bandwidth, and slow.
But hey, props for making it work.

You made that? You mean you're the proprietor of wiby.me? Nice. One of my favorite sites.

>2s is both consuming a lot of bandwidth,
in this day and age, not really

>being sane is bad
>resisting fascists is bad
>hurr durr ur not allowed on this public imageboard frequented by millions
fuck off nazi

>>being sane is bad
It isn't
>>resisting fascists is bad
Anyone to the left of communism isn't a fascist. And it also depends on how you resist fascists as well.
>>hurr durr ur not allowed on this public imageboard frequented by millions
The poster you replied to just posted a screenshot showing evidence there might a coordinated attempt to create a manufactured agreement for left-wing ideas on this site. You are free to post/ attempt to do so but I should also be free to say fuck niggers.

Alright that's a wrap. Thanks for trying it out. Final take is that these chats need janitors lol. I will post the source also soon for anyone that might want it. Written in Go, might be good for reference.

Glad you enjoy it

free speech doesn't extend to hate speech. if I saw you irl I would knock you out

if you can even raise your atrophied limbs, tranny

>502 Bad Gateway
nice

>i'll just spout more offensive language
>that'll show em
when we finally get around to prosecuting hate speech, you're going to be locked in a concrete box and forgotten for all of history.

>free speech doesn't extend to hate speech.
Define hate speech in an objective way that doesn't exclude every negative opinion. You can't because definition is always changing. 10 years ago saying that a tranny is mentally ill was not hate speech but today it would be. Since there is no objective definition, I choose to go with completely free speech instead, which is much less totalitarian (as in it doesn't require me to place what everyone says around me).
>if I saw you irl I would knock you out
Your intellectual and physical prowess has truly awed me with your comment on 4channel and I shall sit quivering in fear till the day you find me irl and knock me out.

502 bad gateway

hate speech is speech that contributes to the oppression of minorities. since demographics are always changing, yes, the definition of hate speech is also always changing. soon enough you'll know what it's like to be a minority, whitey.

They're exactly as cringy as I imagined

>calling everyone a nazi

you must be a nigger!

>proving the point

But transgender people were always a minority user. Why did it suddenly become wrong to say they were mentally ill? And minority is very location dependent. So if you posted this from South Africa, should someone knock you out irl?
Additionally, pedophiles are a minority. People who partake in cannibalism are a minority. Is it wrong to outlaw those? Is it wrong for me to say those types of people are savages who don't deserve to live?
If you answered yes to either question, I would seriously recommend looking at where the end goal of your ideology lies.
>whitey
I'm actually a minority myself and this is very terrible bait; as such I'm going to ignore what you say from now on. I would recommend you learn how to argue without making false assumptions.

Really nice work! Can you post sauce?

Is this satire?

cry harder nigger faggot. Jesus Christ if this is SOOOO hard to hear go back to plebbit.No one here will miss your worthless whiny posts. Faggot.

why do vps's ban irc?

use pngquant

Attached: 1557913446891.png (2055x613, 53K)

>South Africa
you mean the continent that whites ruined because they thought they'd take better care of the land than the people that had been there for millennia? I think they're well entitled to their land, and I support their uprising.
>cannibalism
unless they're eating people that died of natural causes, that's just wrong.
>pedophilia
a legitimately oppressed group that society refuses to recognize as human just because they don't understand natural human attractions
>looking at the end goal of my ideology
it lies in human equity and the greater good of ALL people, not just straight white men.
>I'm actually a minority myself
sure you are. as an a black LGBT+ person, it disgusts me that you would pull this card.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dropped

doesnt work, 502 error

Way to admit that you are a commie faggot.
Jow Forums is a technology board. If you aren't here to talk about tech then fuck off back to /lgbt/

If you tried to attack me irl for saying something you dont like i would dig my thumbs into your eyes like a blind man trying to read your mind

Good to see more people are starting to recirculate this screencap for me.
You're on the wrong website zoomer faggot.
Faggot detected. Only truly weak and pathetic or mentally challenged niggers and nigger wannabes talk like this.

This is a thread about an html chat on a free speech website. There is no place for your off topic, political shilling, tranny.

>showing evidence there might a coordinated attempt to create a manufactured agreement for left-wing ideas on this site.
Communism isn't left-wing you fucking retard.

This is your brain on jujucum

> 502 Bad Gateway
awesome work, faggot.

>Jow Forums ruins everything again

Blacks ruined South Africa, every black guy knows this

Fags

Not him, but you literally fell for his bait you silly fucking cuck

i would like to chat with you op but when i try to connect via tor browser your nginx server gives me a 502 Bad Gateway response.

OP is a faggot and probably took it down

>bad gateway

Attached: 1558004951074.png (535x523, 76K)

This can't be real. No one is this retarded.
Unironically good bait, user.

>This can't be real. No one is this retarded.
The pedophilia thing is a dead giveaway.

People who need source for this are fucking losers.
It's just a frameset with two frames. one is a simple site with metarefresh 2 seconds that outputs a textfile and the other one is a simple form that writes with php to a textfile.

>WHY ANYBODY EVER WANTED CODE FOR THIS CRAP?
>I HATE SO DAMN MUCH THOSE NEWBIES
Actually laughed

Attached: 1413607219236.jpg (960x477, 45K)

rettit