Why is this keyboard so good?

Why is this keyboard so good?

Attached: minuum-wide.png (1024x512, 228K)

It isn't

Well, it doesnt take nearly as much screenspace as a normal QWERTY would, but I'd say thats about it.

name a faster keyboard

The default one.

Attached: typing.webm (540x960, 2.08M)

Because you are an autistic manchild looking for the next "ergonomic" trend to show to your IPA sipping faggot hipster friends.
"H-hey guys look, my wpm went up by using this ergonomic layout. What? No I wont show you how to do it! Learn for yourself pleb, now if you excuse me I have to go get a pride flag tattooed on my arm!"
Have sex

based

well I'm on a Galaxy and default one sucks

HOLY SHIT OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
ONE OF THE MOST BASED POSTS ON THIS BOARD. CHRIST ALMIGHTY

Very based

SwiftKey with no permissions

samefag

moron

82 on a phone is actually really nice!

Because it isn't, you just get paid to say that on a Tibetan throat singing website.
You didn't even use the keyboard you're shilling to write your post.

it's so good user

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-164446.jpg (1440x2806, 654K)

>phone "keyboard"
Get your fucking botnet tracking device toys out of here and get a real computer.

>whom

>he uses outdated piece of shit

its shit.
for me, its BLACKBERRY KEY2.

Mah nigga
>t. Passport user

even though development for this is long gone, it still works flawlessly. Can also this with my eyes closed because of the strong autocorrect.

I used to use it then it became too mainstream and now I'm on messagease

i literally tried this shit keyboard 30 minutes keyboard and it ain't shit to normal keyboards, autocorrect is the worst I have ever used, I have big fucking fingers and that whole mini mode sucks big black dick.

reminds you of your nokia days but its not the same without the physical buttons

>that huge keyboard

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-075015.png (1920x1080, 147K)

Are you using a tablet or a 2sq" keyboard on a cellphone? Either way it's dumb I'm just curious

Attached: Priv kb.jpg (1200x900, 300K)

It's a really tiny keyboard on a 5.2" screen phone.
Most of the time I use a slightly bigger one on portrait mode, but that miniscule one is great for when I'm playing games in landscape mode. I can type perfectly in it thanks to the botnet's great predictive capabilities and really good swiping.

Messagease
Seriously, it seems like the only keyboard built for touchscreens. I can't even go back to qwerty boards any more.

my nigga

this

What exactly is preventing you from installing a new keyboard app?

someone post a webm with that meme keyboard in the OP at work.

Like absolutely horrible, how do you even use it

Wait, there are people in the current year that don't use swipe typing?

Am I the only one here old enough to think he's got Nintendo Thumbs?

Attached: this-12yearold-boy-has-giant-hands-and-is-refused-by-villagers-who-say-he-is-cursed-140299.jpg (1300x735, 64K)

agreed, it's also the best for when you're walking and operating your phone single handedly
besides who fucking types entires paragraphs on their phones
oh right, zoomer phone posters do

how do you install it, user?

Mini mode is a meme, I prefer the full mode, its autocorrection really is unmatched, the only one that comes close is touchpal.

my niggas

Attached: blackberry-key2.jpg (770x513, 56K)

there are no good swipe keyboards

Minuum on the play store

it's not a meme, mini mode means less finger movement