Razer

What are your thoughts on Razer products?

Attached: setup.jpg (4608x3456, 722K)

I heard one of their mice was good but I hate marketing so fuck them

Shitty gimmick nowadays

Cringe and basedpilled

All their products are overpriced trash.

retarded shit for retarded faggots

Diamondback was good so was the original death adder then the started going full gaymer retard maximum marketing instead of improving their products while charging a premium for them
I even bought a Naga hex because I liked the idea of having programmable buttons on the side but it was a post that had click issues after a few months and the retarded laser sensor would fuck up just from my subwoofer vibrating my desk slightly to the point I could mute it and the mouse cursor would continue drifting around

Good, but very over priced and a terrible marketing.

Attached: 1558933059679.jpg (600x675, 102K)

I have only a razer mousepad, it's good, but all of my other stuff is a cheap one. I'm will not spend my money just to buy the razer starter kit for zoomers.

Attached: razerpepe.png (1508x892, 403K)

Attached: file.png (923x1242, 329K)

Not him but how is this any different from every other bst poster?

It is garbage rebrand of chinese products and this thread is just one big shill for the brand, enjoy your money.

Theyr 150 dollar mouse is rebranded motospeed
Theyr 70 dollar mousepad is rebrand of orico mouse pad
theyr 300 dollar headphones are rebrand of low-end superlux
200dollar Keyboards are rebrand of james donkey 30 dollar keyboards

etc

Enjoy your ugly logo i guess, might as well call themselved pineAPPLE

Death adder is a decent replacement for wmo, I broke the button in half though and it seems like a fairly common problem.

Its brazen shilling.

they are making decent toasters

Attached: razerkid.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

I find that a lot of the time, "shilling" is really just someone pulling something from the first page of Google results, not necessarily a concerted effort by a company to viral market their shit. I remember on /toy/, me starting a thread asking if any one had heard of a newer line of figures had 30+ people over the course of 2 weeks (slow board) utterly convinced that I was a paid employee of said toy company trying to drum up interest in their product.

t.shill

No u, shill
Also, for the record, I wastes 50 bucks on a toy line that never got past its first wave of releases and the QC was dogshit.

They were cool around early 2000-2010

Synapse era is cancer

I just ordered a Cynosa Chroma for 50% off

What am I in for bros

>this is what Jow Forums autists are envious of

laughable quality overpriced trash for gay kids fond of leds
t. owned deathadder and the pathetic chink switches kept dying year after year and I got bored ordering new ones and resoldering it. 5 years now I'm using Zowie FK1 and it still works as brand new

But in this case, Razer is neither enigmatic here, neither is the general consensus here. How this constitutes similar threads with identical image hashes beyond some obvious attempt to shill is beyond me.

A good gaming experience

>A good gaming experience
good
what mouse to pair it with?
the gayzer ones are all more than 60$
My budget is 20

Deathadder essential is imho all you need. Thats more than 20 bucks. You might want to look for a used one.

this is the Jow Forums autist

>Deathadder essential
>doesn't even have rgb
>60$

Attached: DgRTaxnV4AEefQs.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Fuck rgb

I'm gonna buy me a razer blade 15, the 2070 rtx one, soon, because 2500 € is a buttload of money, the price will come down somewhat in the next few months.

>G R E E N

Attached: battlestation.jpg (4032x3024, 783K)

Build quality of their mice is shit nowdays, never buying another one

based

bump