State Department now requires U.S. visa applicants to share social media accounts

State Department now requires U.S. visa applicants to share social media accounts

>social media usernames
>email addresses
>phone numbers
>FROM THE LAST FIVE YEARS

slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/applicants-united-states-visas-social-media-usernames.html

1984 was a manual Jow Forums

Attached: 23032683_874173459399268_6140157064448911042_n.jpg (960x574, 38K)

>visa applicants
Good

It's only a matter of time before they start implementing it domestically you moron.

Sure, call me when they do.

Meanwhile millions of spics flood the southern border and trump does nothing.

Stop moving to America, white men.

>USA! USA! USA!

Attached: 990a31_4668501.jpg (960x720, 101K)

Glad we're finally stepping to the plate on the war on terror

That's what I thought.

>social media usernames
But I don't have any.
>email addresses
Can give a fake one or the one I use for spam.
>phone numbers
Can buy a grey number in my country, not a problem.

>Please list all social media accounts.
>N/A

>lol who are you kidding sir
>people who don't have social media accounts are either lying or are hiding something
>therefore you're not coming in sir, please return to where you're coming from
>enjoy your wasted time and money

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>wanting to visit the USA
>Ever

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

So you don't have to put your email address if you've had it longer than five years? Got it.

Is there a way to hide all your messages, apps and browser in your phone if they ever search you?

No.
All email addresses you have been using the last five years.

Good thing americans have guns so that they can revolt against the government and replace it with a less authoritarian one.

>don't worry, this time we'll do it for real I swear!
lmaoing @ claps

ALL email addresses? Lmao

>social media usernames
>kikebook account with literally no activity and no content
:^)

Doesn't facebook want orwellian type verification nowadays? I made an dummy account maybe 5 years ago to be able to view some group or something, obviously with a fake name and maybe even a fake email. I probably wouldn't even be able to login now lmao

You could give a fake one, but this is a disaster on its own. You people should just not pay taxes, or move away from your big cities and not participate in this clown society.

How do they get to 14 million? That's too many to be immigrants and too few to be tourists, so who does this actually apply to?

Not that I was planning to ever go there again considering they can already demand access to your electronics at the border.

I think they "only" want your phone number and only for new users made after a certain date. I don't want to defend facebook, but that's not very Orwellian yet

>want to work in the most powerful country in the world
>presumably because you'll get an assload more money than with the same job in whatever shithole you're from
>Go through the paperwork hell of applying for a Visa
>Oh no, they want my Facebook? Fuck it, I'm going to stay here in Pooristan.

If only. Any decent job will look you up on social media before hiring anyway. Any privacy invasion is bad, but c'mon. This is like going to the doctor and getting mad that they're asking you personal questions about your life and health.

Attached: BARGALARGAH.png (625x773, 143K)

Except that doctors are under oath of secrecy.

>most powerful country in the world
heh

Your army, my army. Behind the parking lot after school, be there.

i don't get your reference, my dude

what's Stallman's reaction?

> >FROM THE LAST FIVE YEARS
I don't have to list them if I didn't use them in the last five years?

Assuming you're replying to me - I heard about people being asked to upload photos, and about real names being mandated

what if you dont have any social media accounts... it should be a simple process of just giving them email addresses..

>But I don't have any.
Enjoy being detained indefinitely until you hand over your social media usernames because they'll never believe you don't have some

Stay in your shithole, poojet. We're full.

>>therefore you're not coming in sir, please return to where you're coming from
>>enjoy your wasted time and money
VISA applications are done BEFORE you travel to the country.

>what if you dont have any social media accounts
You're either a terrorist or an incel. Either way, we're not letting you in.

Attached: Shinzo-sama-bullying-hikkis.png (1546x1132, 973K)

BASED DONALD DRUMPH KEEPING WHITE HATEFUL ANTISEMITES OUT

Attached: trumpcuck.jpg (638x413, 82K)

my social media are all fake you retard & imma comin baby! nobody can stop me!

This is ridiculous and not enforceable at all, just make a new fb account and like some dog pics and reality shows. Add random strangers and comment on their pics "looking good" etc
Make a reddit account and like r/funny etc
This rule is dumb and will only be used to deny visa to those they don't want coming in like arabs and chinks.

ARE YOU BLACK? BASED MIGALORD DRUMPH DOESNT LET ANY HATEFUL WHITE YUROPEANS IN

>This rule is dumb and will only be used to deny visa to those they don't want coming in like arabs and chinks.
THATS WHO THEY WANT TO COME IN THOUGH

What if you don't have one?

they still cost money and time

No actually Trump administration only wants whites and educated workforce who don't commit crimes like Indians, japanese and Koreans.

>Visa applicants
Great.

HAHAHAHAAHAH

holy shit go back to (((ptg))) you stupid fucking zogbot

this is my fear (legit have no email/phone/social)

The US doesn't want white trash like you, only highly educated whites lol

Be mudslime who likes blowing shit up
Make fake Facebook and Twitter accounts praising the US
Get let right the fuck in because, in Trumps words, I'm "one of the good ones"
Do dastardly mudslime shit

Yeah, State Department really employs the best of the best.

>make it hard for cool and smart people to come
>let retarded centrel americans in everyday

Attached: 1534145222790.png (576x597, 15K)

Yeah, I missquoted that. Not sure about photos since I uploaded a profile pic on my own, but I'm sure my name was never verified

Yes, but not as much as arriving at the fucking country and then being turned back.

I also have no social media, but how do you live/work/maintain contact with friends and family without a phone and email? Legit curious.

I mean, sure, I know how it was before the internet and mobile phones. But times have changed, and I have to admit that planning a get together with friends is a lot easier with, say, WhatsApp instead of calling them personally on their home phone or something.

Will they catch my Jow Forums browsing habbits if I submit "Anonymous"?

>with friends
Where do you think you are.

you have zero evidence that the racial makeup of immigration is changing to be whiter, its impossible when Trump is on track to have 1 million spics cross the border illegally, with most being released. h1b is the same as it was under obama, except trump wants a pathway to citizenship. he promised not to deport illegals already here (nor end DACA) to Pelosi

you are literally a delusional migapede boomer

you dont know the joys of being a loner user (ok i have a phone line but it is for internet), and i last had a mobile about 15 years ago

okay so give us all of your info here and now, you have 20 minutes nigger

You're giving way too much credit to mudslimes if you think they're capable of doing basic thinking like that.

Fair enough, lol

Good thing I don't use social media.

Time to sell fake, personalized social media accounts on the deep web, then

Note to FBI: I'm mostly kidding

Good thing my visa doesn't expire until 2022
Gives me time to create some social media account to pretend I actually have one

why do you have a visa? are you on a H1b?

No, B-1 tourist visa.
I go there sometimes to buy stuff for Christmas and you need it for international connecting flights that go through America for whatever reason.

Based.
Fuck the pajeets who lie to get their foot in the door and then reside in sanctuary cities past their expiration.

I'd rather you stay at home and keep up with your IT scams and spam my #

>he thinks the constitution applies to non-citizens

There's where you are wrong rajesh.

Attached: 2526262762153.jpg (960x639, 82K)

>He thinks the constitutions applies

All you idiots forget that a lot of European tourists spend a shit ton of cash to see your beautiful country (people/"culture" not included here).

But ironically you dumb fucks believe an artificially created reality by a populist, where everything that's not America is bad. But in the end it's costing you (the economy) money. Inb4 conspiracy theories from Jow Forums that either/at least contain the terms "shill" and "Jew".

Attached: donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg (1180x842, 109K)

Fuck. Wish I've gotten a visa earlier.

And nothing of value was lost

>populism bad
found the utter brainlet. the reason trump is bad is because he's a nother rothschild owned zionist kike who doesnt give a fuck about anyone but jews

Attached: 1559123563865.png (930x714, 129K)

Populism is bad you brainlet. It literally means "appealing to the masses to get voted into office, without being able to fulfill these promises".

Name one populist who kept his/her promises.

that's not what it means at all you fucking brainwashed retard. populism means appealing to the will of the people, appealing to popular will

it's the opposite of elitism which most other politicians stand for, where they dont give a shit about what people think, which is extremely ironic when these same people pretend to care about democracy

name one single fucking politician ever who kept his/her promises

What's the alternative? Chinkland?

>Populism refers to a range of political stances that emphasise the idea of "the people" and often juxtapose this group against "the elite".
>a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.
>the quality of appealing to or being aimed at ordinary people.
>If you feel that ordinary working people should have the strongest political voice, you can say you believe in populism.
>In politics, the term populism can have different meanings depending on who is using it and what their political goals are. At its root, populism is a belief in the power of regular people, and in their right to have control over their government rather than a small group of political insiders or a wealthy elite. The word populism comes from the Latin word for "people," populus.
>the political doctrine that supports the rights and powers of the common people in their struggle with the privileged elite

>In popular discourse, the term has sometimes been used synonymously with demagogy, to describe politicians who present overly simplistic answers to complex questions in a highly emotional manner, or with opportunism, to characterise politicians who seek to please voters without rational consideration as to the best course of action.

I too can Google Wikipedia

Attached: b6dacf4792e7f518ef70034ed7c19b0b.jpg (1600x1000, 103K)

that's not the basic meaning, it's not the original meaning, some people use it as a simple pejorative because they hate the peoples will

its no different than how leftist or rightist can be a pejorative

your point, troglodyte?

>"X MEANS Y SO YOU'RE WRONG LOLZ"
>actuall no it doesn't, lets look at the dictionary definition
>"BUT SOME PEOPLE USE IT TO MEAN Y, IF YOU GO DOWN LOW ENOUGH IN THE LIST THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS SO I WIN U MAD?"

It's actually a pretty solid way to track terrorists/radicals. I've been told from intelligence analysts how social media is a kind of tar pit, if tar is the association with a radical (which is one of the best ways to gauge if someone is liable to become a terrorist - it's a process rather than overnight, and each step closer to becoming a violent extremist is made because of someone you encounter).

If this was just kept to foreigners coming in via visas (or let's be honest, kept to Muslims) I wouldn't have a problem but I know it wont' be limited to that.

Duterte is delivering on his promises of combatting drug use. Gaddafi delivered on populist promises. Chavez certainly did deliver on the promises to the poor - it's just the oil market went to shit and because he was a gommie retard he didn't prepare for the future in order to deliver on the populist promises. Populism is an easy means to power for dictators and tyrants but they often maintain populist policies because few dictators are able to stay in power without delivering satisfaction to at least one part of the population. A leader who doesn't satisfy anyone usually is going to be on their way out (North Korea is the primary exception). Populists just do so to the masses while other leaders do so to the middle class or upper class.

Honestly if the choice is between an elitist who will fuck the masses over to benefit the elites or a populist who will fuck everyone over, don't be shocked that people choose the latter. Especially if there is a feeling that while the populist will eventually favor a new elite there's a possibility of more of the masses getting into that new elite. People will be fine with the new boss same as the old boss if, to over-use metaphors, they get to be one of the pigs running the animal farm.

thanks for your post, these mainistream news watching retards don't even realize that populism is not inherently right wing, there is left wing populism too, and all kind of different populism, they have been trained like the cattle they are to use the word "populist" as the new pejorative for right wing dissidents whether its applicable or not

I didn't want a fight over definitions.

Let me rephrase it then. Trump is a populist in the popular sense, therefore he is misleading you for his own grab for power. Tightening the procedure for giving out visas is to appease to a paradigm of hostility of anything foreign, but in reality it not only looks retarded (do you actually think it'll stop ONE terrorist?) but in practice it hurts your economy - all so the man can congratulate himself on yet another policy that will change absolutely nothing.

Did I spell it out right for you this time or do I have to explain it to you like I would to a toddler you absolute retard?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

can't see murica winning against chinks or russian to be honest
It'll be a draw at best against russia and loss against chinks

The cancer is spreading . . .

Attached: 1550494061048.jpg (1100x826, 74K)

>Let me rephrase it then. Trump is a populist in the popular sense, therefore he is misleading you for his own grab for power.
He's an elitist larping as a populist. You could say he uses populist rhethoric and I would agree with that 100%.

He doesn't even restrict any immigration process sufficiently, border is still wide open, catch and release is still going on, he wont stop amnesty, he says we need "more legal immigration than ever before", he's not stopping h1b visas as he said he would to protect american laborforce, so no I don't think this latest spiel will be effective at doing anything either. He was literally bailed out by Rothschild Inc. in the 90s for 4 billion dollars, he is owned through and through, just like all the other puppets. He pulled a great scam, even bigger than the Obama scam.

Attached: saudisbadgoodnpc.jpg (640x1000, 142K)

Just build it, nigger.

Yep, fuck berniebros and fuck DUDE UBI LMAO weedbros.

I actually in favor of populism, if it's left or right wing matters less to me. But I know Bernie and the UBI gook are totally bought and paid for as well so it's a waste of time.

I wonder what they'll do if you provide no social media, no mobile phone, no email address. Just tell them that you "don't trust that technology" like a boomer: can they prove otherwise?

This. The US has let in so many terrorists that it's time to get stricter.

>libtards constantly say "LOL THEY ARENT AT THE BORDERS ORANGE DRUMP THE MAJORITY ARE OVERSTAYED VISAS FLYING IN NOT MEXICANS CHETO FUCK"

>now this happens
WOW WTF DRUMPFIE THIS ONLY STOPS REAL VISITORS AND WORKERS OF OUR COUNTRY WHY AREN'T YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE DAMN SOUTHER BORDER WHERE INVADERS RUN IN!???

this. this is coming to the polis next.

More like pigs suddenly start imaging your phones at traffic stops as per usual.

I feel bad for people born outside america

I've never made one outside of myspace

I don't even have a youtube

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Yes?

They already did you fucking retard. They’ve been watching all of our data since 9/11, we’ve known this for years.

Fix your own shitty countries instead of looking for gibs, Pablo.