Confessions Thread

Confess.

Attached: 1546996145566.jpg (570x538, 24K)

Didn't know chmod and chown were two separate commands at one point

I have 100k credit card numbers with expiry dates from my previous work stored in a text file.
Don't know what to do with them though

I've started to actually like javascript

I use programming socks... yes, I fell for the meme

I always run as root on all my computers. Fuck su, sudo and entering a password everytime you use a command. What masochist likes this shite?

fun fact: God doesn't exist.

Go back to /b faggot

I code in java for a living.

It's been 3 months since i wrote in python and i have forgot almost all of the shits.

Im thinking about buying a macbook pro.
And yes, the "Pro" stands for prolapse.

I love Ubuntu now

I fapped to cp once. Found an onion link in a Jow Forums ftp server in a file called Deeper.txt.
(this post is satire ofc)

I've masturbated to AMD show girls.

I own a ryzen cpu

Attached: damn.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

I use Windows because I'm too lazy to relearn how to do everything in Linux

i don't know much about technology,i just come here to annoy linux users

Goyim, I...

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36K)

I've masturbated to a simulation of old Apple processor.

Based

I still use google software because i'm not a pedo

Same. Why be paronoid if you don't use their services to do anything weird?

I'm actually really competent with linux, windows, mac OS, and with BSD etc, and work in network and server support for several companies, but I still visit Jow Forums just to laugh at and troll all the dumbfucks here

i think intel is slightly better than amd because they have TSX

wait is THAT the ftp server from a month ago?

You didn't fall for the meme, you are just a fag

I would gladly upgrade my Windows 7 to Windows 10 if Microsoft started offering it for free again.

I use luke smith setups because i'm lazy then pretend i'm a minimalist that configures my own shit

I work for a third party data collection company.

I don't really understand the point either, like what attack do you mitigate if you use sudo, is it that much harder to have a keylogger planted on someone's machine than to have access to run commands?
I saw Luke Smiths post install arch video, and in it he added to sudoers his user without password required, how is this different than just running as root?

If there's no root user then the root user can't be compromised

I use Linux because it's better/easier for development. I don't give a fuck about autistic setups, window managers or over clocking or any of that gay shit. I didn't even bother to switch from unity when I installed Ubuntu. Since you're dying to know I used a paid license for Sublime text

I've grown to hate tech. I also intentionally opted in and feed as much data to the botnet as possible. Google has almost 100GB of me in their archive and my goal is to hit 1TB one day.

I once plugged my hdmi cable straight to the motherboard instead of GPU and i spend a day trying to figure out why I have 2 fps in a fucking Minecraft.

Windows 7 keys work on 10