My next pc will be AMD CPU + AMD Videocard

Why not yours?

Don't support jewidia

Attached: Jm9By3Ld_400x400.jpg (389x389, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsf.org/resources/hw/endorsement/respects-your-freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1600x + rx580, feels goodman

here is the deal.
i don't mind supporting amd since shiiltel needs a competitor so they stop overpricing their stuff but... as long as intels best cpu and nvidias best gpu are better, i am going to buy them.
being a poorfag is not an excuse, get a job

I understand wanting an AMD CPU, I want one too, but stay away from their GPUs

>Why not yours?
Because AMD only makes graphics cards which are too slow for me nowadays. I'll gladly throw my money at AMD for a 3900X and X570 mobo if the performance numbers they've been telling us are true, though.

My next PC will be a used lenovo thinkcentre purchased for 64$ on Ebay

>AMD only makes graphics cards which are too slow for me nowadays
What do you need RTX 2080ti levels of performance for..?

The patrician choice.

4K games. Even with a 2080 Ti I'd like more performance since 4K 120Hz+ monitors have been coming down in price and I'd like to get one, plus there are some games/scenes where a 2080 Ti can't keep 60FPS at 4K. I need more performance, not less.

>Gayming

please dont post on this board ever again

Too bad fucko, I'll keep posting and you'll have to live with it.

>intel is milking us dry!!!
>i'll buy intel anyways lmao stop being poor

Attached: 1497164858340.jpg (960x878, 125K)

Im gonna get an intel.

>Too bad fucko, I'll keep posting and you'll have to live with it.
since when are you /v/edditors so seemingly bold and unashamed?

What changed

Attached: 1524001705835.jpg (417x417, 34K)

you misunderstood literally everything boy

no u're just one confused schizo retard

and you're retardedly dumb

Because I wanna try out 3D Vision now that it's dead and I know what to expect from it.

enjoy your housefire

>Don't support jewidia
I wish AMD would let me, common sense is against it for now, it was okay to get 390 instead of 970. It's not okay to get Vega 56 instead of 1070.
Hope Navi saves me from this nightmare.

>n-no u

Attached: 1508942912608.gif (500x250, 1.05M)

I'm really looking forward too see how long it's going to take for ryzen 3 parts to decay back to msrp after the absolute hype explosion that's going to happen on 7/7

there was no hype for zen 1, I got 1600x at MSRP

Maybe you've heard about our big brother, Jow Forums? He has our back and he pretty much runs this place.

Attached: 78lw8619fmu01.png (228x221, 14K)

Ryzen 1700 & Vega64 here. Looking forward to the 3000 series

I've had a passion for technology for over 20 years and I've been posting here for like 13 years, video games are just another aspect of that. I'm not going to stop visiting the technology board, playing games, or buying hardware for that purpose because some retarded fucko thinks he has a monopoly on what uses for technology should be discussed on the technology board.

There’s nothing wrong with video games. Stop being autistic you cunt

Ultraslim fanless ryzen notebooks when?

you newfag /v/edditors realize there is a specific board for your child gaymen toys right?

Do you also discuss food on Jow Forums ?

My next build will definitely be Ryzen, but definitely not Radeon. I'm good on the graphics end for the next 10 years or so.

Attached: Speccy.png (492x285, 15K)

Probably spent some time lurking Jow Forums and realized how fucking retarded most people here are any way.

why does your picture look so fucked up

AMD CPU + nvidia card(without the rtx meme).

Hey user. Take a breath. Relax. It's gonna be alright.

Probably gonna pour my money into a gen 3 amd cpu, and get vega 64
the vega's sell for 250-300 dollars, so why not

doesn't that 3570k bottleneck the 1080ti to hell?

How are you faring in gaymenz

>AMD Videocard

Not until ROCm

cpu, gpu no - amd's gpu's including the upcoming ones still aren't good value for money compared to nvidia's (at least if you factor in electricity over 3 years of use)

read that navi won't be great price performance ... but we'll see i'd have no prob using exclusively AMD cpu+gpu hardware otherwise

Attached: 1557796459235.gif (100x100, 19K)

*cpu yes

Same, but how come AMD graphics cards such so much bawls lately? what happened?

You should stop acting like a retard if you wish to be taken seriously. There is a board aimed at discussing video games. The discussion taking place here is not about video games, it's about the technology and hardware used to run video games. Discussing about video games themselves does not belong here, but any discussion pertaining to the technology itself is perfectly on-topic. Talking about the technical aspects and performance of the hardware used is perfectly fine, as would be talking about the technological aspects of the software itself, such as discussing game engine design.

If you cannot make this distinction in your mind, I suggest you make yourself scarce since you are not intelligent enough to contribute anything worthwhile to this board anyway and would only be capable of spewing shitpost buzzwords, as you have been doing in this very thread.

It will at 1080p, but since he doesn't need more than 60FPS he'll be mostly fine, though some games won't even manage 60 on a 3570K.

How do you mean?

Better than with my 770. Got the Ti since it was a great deal and was hardly used. Whether the CPU is a bottleneck or not depends mostly on how CPU intensive the game is, but I imagine there's probably some. The games I play are usually not that intensive though, my next build is mostly focused on making VR good, and the Ti will be part of that build.

INTEL POZZED GLOBALFIRES BTFO

Attached: 1558950008166.jpg (1365x1280, 810K)

>paying 1400 for a GPU

That's not called having a job, that's just called being a retard.

my current PC is all AMD
Ryzen 1700x + Vega 64

nvidia is still ahead of amd in videocards, but ryzen rektd intel

Unlike you, i'm not retarded enough to throw away a good working cpu and gpu just for the sake of fanboyism. Shill.

>anime fag going off about how /v/ is so unashamed of themselves

LOL

>Can't even You the right post

the main reason why my CPU + GPU combo will be AMD is because

1. INTEL FUCKING SUCKS
>release a fast CPU
>5 patches later it loses 50% performance
>lol no hyperthreading

2. NVIDIA HAS NO FUCKING DRIVERS
>install any rolling release distro
>everything works
>update system
>nothing fucking works anymore
>have to do nomodeset
>have to run circles through hacks and workarounds
>have to spend nights on Gentoo, Debian and Arch forums

3. INSTALL MANJARO ON AMD HARDWARE ONLY
>it just werks

Fuck Intel and Nvidia and their subpar products.

Attached: 1546622461046.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

>have owned multiple ATI and AMD video cards over the years
>no problems
W-what's wrong with them? I thought the drivers and control software was pretty rough around the time AMD bought ATI, but it all seems sorted now.

I've also had multiple nVidia cars, and they were fine, too (except for being a mediocre value).

>Do you also discuss food on Jow Forums ?
I guess Jow Forums isn't allowed to discuss MREs and maybe get some cross-posting from /out/ goin on? Jesus you're autistic.

You're just buying nvidia for brand identity at this point.

It is starting (emphasis on starting) to get some traction. Still far behind cuda though.

>boards can only talk about what they’re named after, nothing else
This isn’t reddit you faggot, as long as it has some relation to the general topic it’s fine. Now go back to your hug box.

>he fell for 4k meme

Please delid dis post immediately and support Israel, sir.

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

R5 2600+ RX 570 4GB Reporting in, everything works fine.

Can you shills come up with anything different? It's the same crap over and over again and it's actually becoming cringe at this point.

So does an old 486. Just because it works doesn't mean it's any good.

Terrible point. If an old 486 did what you needed it to, what reason would there be to change it?

Attached: 2comfy4me.jpg (397x300, 16K)

based

I bought an Udoo Bolt for my next desktop. The fancier one. Never Intel again.

I’ve serviced embedded 286s recently, just chugging away and doing their job.

>Im gonna get an intel.

Attached: 1497883390389.jpg (267x297, 18K)

Attached: MAC0FcfwI0cO8pTQ.jpg (1288x604, 158K)

Trust us, goy.

Attached: 1559056252058.jpg (1510x1593, 1.07M)

It's the same samefag from every single shill thread. Color me tickled.

My 3570 bottlenecked a 290x if I didn’t shut down all the other apps before I loaded a game. You gotta get a better chip.

2 (You)s from me, good job user.

Imagine having a wojak shill folder on your desktop ready to go at a moments notice. kek

It’s great, Intel has been fucking everybody over for far too long and Untel shills infest every corner of the Internet. They will just lie right to your face about anything.

I have an AMD R7-1700X and a Nvidia RTX 2080Ti. I'm waiting on 3rd gen Ryzen to hit and then I'd have a Ryzen R9-3900X. I would have gotten a Radeon VII if it performed better, but it doesn't. Nothing AMD makes on the GPU side even comes close. Hell for how much I paid for my 2080Ti, I could have gotten 2x Radeon 7's if they still supported Xfire, but they don't. Unfortunately AMD isn't for people like me on the very tip top of GPUs. They're king of the middle though. RX570/590 and Vega 56/64 are fantastic performance for the money.

That and I'm sort if trapped due to already owning a 165HZ G-SYNC having 1440p panel.

imagine working at intel or AMD and instead of getting to participate in designing CPUs or other interesting work you have to make meme graphics that promote your product and shill on Jow Forums all day

I have a specific workload that benifit from AVX512, and I don't see AMD with an alternative.

Buy hardware that respects your freedom.
fsf.org/resources/hw/endorsement/respects-your-freedom

Is AVX512 supported on Intel's mainstream platform?

fuck freedom, give me performance.

Waiting for delivery i7 9700k/rtx2080...

I'm staying with Intel and Nvidia. because that's what I'm familiar with.

>but stay away from their GPUs
wintard detected.

It's going to be an absolute beast dude, You can get 5.2ghz with the 9700K with ease and get the absolute fastest of the fast. Hope you have a high refresh monitor.

>I'm staying with Intel and Nvidia. because that's what I'm familiar with.
sounds like boomer speak.

Imagine having a AMD gpu......

Because he wanted the fastest you can get? Some people don't want to fuck around with second best.

>i don't mind supporting amd since shiiltel needs a competitor so they stop overpricing their stuff but... as long as intels best cpu and nvidias best gpu are better, i am going to buy them.
You forgot the /s.

Attached: 1534300608135.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Yeh you’d have decent drivers.

Probably will go Nvidia because of NVENC.

your reading comprehension is terrible.

>he wanted the fastest you can get
I still do, which is why I always be on team bluegreen

Attached: 1496213636755.jpg (960x686, 157K)

But muh gaymes

They both do, The difference is a performance gap.

Attached: Apex.png (1328x1225, 64K)

>Why not yours?
Because I want maximum performance for my 165 Hz monitor and the only correct combination for this goal is AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU. Fuck fanboyism.

i have a 4670k paired with a 1080Ti, at 1440p it is bottlenecking the GPU to hell and beyond. 4 weeks feel like an eternity of wait for Ryzen.

NVIDIA has shitty drivers.

good sir please delete this and do the needful
Performance doesn't matter anyway

>as long as intels best cpu
The way you type is an obvious giveaway you are a poorfag east euro at best, or a dirty pajeet at worst. You are buying nothing with your miserable worthless currency.

And yet you come nowhere close to 165fps because a cpu bottleneck. A 9700K at 5.2 ghz would have trouble sustaining that kind of performance, Let alone a 2700x.

Attached: 1555527390367.png (969x936, 82K)

I don't, because run out of money, gonna save up for Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Attached: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q.jpg (2500x1958, 2.31M)