Freedom wins again

Huawei has reportedly stopped its smartphone production after US blacklist amid trade war

businessinsider.com/huawei-smartphone-production-us-blacklist-2019-5#M7E3ScxEv59cEWFE.99

Attached: 5cf2d2b911e2051e6e29b983-960-480.jpg (960x480, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techrepublic.com/article/evidence-of-backdoors-in-huawei-equipment-collapse-under-light-scrutiny/
zdnet.com/article/super-micro-trashes-bloomberg-chip-hack-story-in-recent-customer-letter/
omega-wireless.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

U S A U S A U S A U S A

I'm still not buying an iPhone.

>Proud to not buy American
Nice try, Chang

>economic terrorism

I can still buy a Google pixel. That's American. If I feel like it, I quite like Google smartphones, especially the 3A.

Apple are too expensive, only the brand name is paid extra for, hardly value for my bucks.

Can't build the meme wall, so he stops some literal who chinkphone company from competing against Korean phone companies and apple

Next step: nuke China.

i dont wanna buy another iphone but android is just so ugly

I don't know about other pixels, but my 2xl is made in korea

You must love that 200mb download limit throttle. Really gets you hot for iPhones huh?

But not made in China. And Google is a US brand at the end of the day.

Huawei is on the list of companies accused of being enablers of spying on behalf of the Chinese government.

To be fair, Huawei products have been found to specifically have backdoors for china to go snooping around. This appears to be not entirely uncommon in electronics from China.

This was frankly overdue and has nothing to do with the brewing trade war.

I might even go so far as to say this doesn't belong on this board as it is more political and business than technology related.

>Huawei products have been found to specifically have backdoors for china to go snooping around.
Those claims were debunked. Huawei phones don't have spy chips.

Thank you, comrade Yang Wei.
8 social credit points have been deposited into your account. You are 30 points away from unlocking travel to the neighboring province.

go back to plebbit you cringy unoriginal faggot

but its made in korea you see

>those claims were debunked
Proof?

Go back to your rice paddy, chink cunt

>Freedom
Lol, americans hate freedom, they are literal terrorists.

>not free to pick a chinese spyphone if i want one

its the same as the "bsd is more free than gpl" license argument except with phones lol

The bloomberg accusations were torn to shreds.

techrepublic.com/article/evidence-of-backdoors-in-huawei-equipment-collapse-under-light-scrutiny/

zdnet.com/article/super-micro-trashes-bloomberg-chip-hack-story-in-recent-customer-letter/

Why would I want their shit PLA-infested copycat hardware anyway?

Flash a custom rom like a man or get an iSoi like a bug. Neither are chink crap.

you have no proof of spyware in the phone so you are attempting to change the subject

>To be fair, Huawei products have been found to specifically have backdoors for china to go snooping around.
source: your ass

Attached: 71166312.jpg (1434x670, 117K)

Extremely original, intelligent, complete and spectacular post. All it needs to be literally perfect is your pills, schizo

Dont buy chink commie IP theft shit. Buy samsung.

>freedom is limiting what people can do
ok boss

>CHING CHONG DING DONG

30 grains of rice have been deposited to your account, Mr. Ching

Huawei's only crime was doing business with Iran when they were forbidden to do so by jews running US government. The whole "backdoor spy chip" shit is another WMD tier fabrication with no proof whatsoever.

Cry more juden.

Attached: elections.jpg (960x676, 89K)

> Huawei products have been found to specifically have backdoors for china to go snooping around. This appears to be not entirely uncommon in electronics from China.

Yes goy. You should only use our recommended corporations products with backdoors for the Americans to go snooping around in. We know they would never misuse your private data or indulge in mass surveillance of the population. Now you must be feeling very tired, go back to sleep

Attached: Screenshot_20190520_082155.jpg (1080x1590, 370K)

>Your government spies on you
>You should go out of your way to allow other governments to also spy on you

Attached: 1489947355247.png (689x700, 97K)

>same pictures
>identical talking points and blaming da j00z
>hating freedom
Okay, Wheng. Tell your supervisor it's not working. The Russkies did their shilling better.

Who cares. They have a massive domestic market and I wasn't even aware even some devices overseas. It probably makes up a very small percentage of their revenue stream.

google faceberg and apple are us brands that have their cash outside of the u.s. and they are 100% dependent on china.
imagine if china places an embargo on all exports towards u.s.
surfaces disappear,
iphone, iturds, ishit disappear,
qc chips never get produced, they instead go back to 28nm at GF
you won't have any new routers as huawei makes all of those
hp, dell, etc cannot ship a single product.

must be great having the illusion of autonomy, but instead having your balls grabbed by the chinks.

>listen to (((bloomberg))) accusations which pop up after Huawei was found violating Iran sanctions

>its not "da jooz" goy

Attached: thj.jpg (238x250, 8K)

that was made by lg, lg made phones in worst korea, but following from last year, all new lg phones will be made in china.

And the iphones now are made in india.

Not entirely true, see shadow companies omega-wireless.com

The future global contest will be between two sides: China and the nations it has enslaved, versus the Judeo-Islamic West, where whites are an exploited class of money cows like in South Africa where they labor to provide taxes and benefits for the Jewish overlords and shitskin durka durka immigrants, while they are raped and murdered by criminals as their government, society and social services collapse while the whites are blamed for racism.

This is a battle that China is fated to lose. If China cannot defeat the West as it is now, then they have no hope of victory against fully pozzed West. Western system of progressive and virtue signalling and gibs to jobless and minorities will easily defeat the nightmarish, uptight Chink social credit system. The Chinks will be assaulted day and night with propaganda, feminism, Trans and homosexual agenda, promises of an easy life where individuality and deviancy is accepted, until their society collapses.

It will be like the Cold War again, only instead of using blue jeans and rock and roll, Western countries will use Cultural Marxism, support for Islam and racial minorities, immigration rhetoric, internationality and gender to undermine China. They will promote race mixing first with whites, and then blacks, which Chink women will gladly accept to escape rigid patriarchal Chink society and small dicked beta Chink men to slut it up and take cocks from all races of the earth like Western women are forced to in their societies. Then, when the Chinese are demoralized, you will see the same afflictions you currently see in the West, such as mass immigration, LGBBTQ, destruction of traditional family and self-flagellation forced on them.

Just like how whites are taught to despise their own race, history and culture, not even Chinks 5000 year old culture and racism will save them from this fate. They will collapse just as USSR did

Gib moneys plox, I'm farmer.

sound like al smitherson jackson habibi steinson sachs cope

I hope this is a copypasta and you didn't type it up.

>Don't attack our Jewish friends? They help us maintain our freedom to be mass surveilles at all times!

The absolute state of Amerimutts

Attached: AmerimuttDemocracy.jpg (630x618, 103K)

>being such an incel that you've adopted a BBC centric view on global politics

>second biggest phone company in the world, and the single one who made increase in the last year
>literal who

Get raped twice and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Cope.

in what american town is iPhone built? Asking for a friend

god this century sucks

There is literally no reason to be this hostile, unless you have mental problems or serious emotional deficiencies. Seek help or have sex.

You have to be 18 to be on this site, matey.

>businessinsider
>doesnt cite any source of evidence

what are the odds

imagine falling for Jow Forums memes
How retarded can you be?

>muricans believe anything as long as it says china inside

no wonder why you are considered a third world

>it's ok if american tech companies spies you but it's wrong when china does

Attached: 1515083309983.gif (500x313, 58K)

Hi NSA shill, we already know about the American backdoors. Fuck off.

Oy fuckig vey
Fuck off you kike

Why would I want their shit copycat hardware anyway?

Whew this one seems to have really triggered a few peoples liberation army operatives

Still more free than China could ever even imagine.

THANK YOU BASED USA

HUAWEI IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

I doubt it.

>huwei needs America shit to function.
>say no more
>closes down phone production
muahaha

>it not malicious code user it is an software error due to bad coding.

Im sure you think intel vulnerabilities are just bad "design" and not created for malicious intent by state agencies.

American brand devices are still manufactured in china, idk why people are praising this shit

Lmaoing at the butthurt chinks and yurotards in this thread

All the smart people I know buy iPhones. Dumb people buy androids.

Yeah but you're stupid.

I wanna slap the shit out if you

Yeah, paying less for the same crap is reeeeally stupid.
Are you at starbucks while typing this?

pretty much

>freedom

Attached: 1559160964086.jpg (951x887, 116K)

BUG SPRAY NEEDED

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 Google owns Jow Forums 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

based chink

fuck burgers
but I prefer burgers instead of chinks
so everything is ok

FUCK BLUMPF

Stupid americans are destroying themselves because they can't into 5g, enjoy giving away millions of tax payer dollars to rich multinationals who are profiting from this charade.

>buying an NSA imprinted device

*laughs in Nippon*

Attached: sony_1316_5144_xperia_xz3_64gb_smartphone_1436752.jpg (1500x1500, 233K)