Dell fucking nailed it out of the park with the inspiron, 12 GB RAM, 256GB SSD and 8th gen i5 for $600?

Dell fucking nailed it out of the park with the inspiron, 12 GB RAM, 256GB SSD and 8th gen i5 for $600?

Sign me the fuck up!

Attached: shopping.png (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M9SMWMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dell

>brand name
how come your post is completely meaningless?

why wold you spend your own money on weak ass underpowered hardware

So you can fap in bed.

you are better off getting a thinkpad on sale, better build quality, battery life, keyboard
t580 today is 700$ with 7th gen i5 1080p 512gb nvme 8 gb ram
if you need more performance just get a desktop

uh. . . Dell is good now. This ain't the 90's anymore, gramps.

>buying an intel powered machine
Its your funeral.

My Vivobook was 600$ and had 8th gen i7, 1080p, battery life, 1gb HDD 7200rpm and 8gb ram.

Kill yourself shill rat.

Uh no they aren’t. My job replaced all our thinkpads with “business class” dell shit boxes. My coworkers gets 10 mins battery life after a month and none of our docks work properly.

which model, can you link? consumer grade laptops can be a pain to disassemble at times, how come it came with a HDD?

>fixed battery

lol, no

thats pretty good but do you need a windows work laptop?

just get a chromebook or go for a 13" non-touchbar mac pro for $1k

Yes, I needed a windows laptop for people to remote into. I couldnt find anything below this price point that was actually good.

ThinkPads are fucking poorfag garbage, comon man.

There is nothing weak ass about the specs, grow up and realize that not everyone is a NEET loser who needs a $1000 video card to play NoLife.

New Thinkpads are expensive

>7th gen
Don't do this.
ThinkPads are business laptops, what are you on about?

Cope.

Dells have absolute shit build quality and customer support

Dell, Lenovo, HP all these companies are pretty much on par with each other when it comes to business laptops

god why are the keyboards on non business laptops so shit and ugly , great specs and price though

That's true. Lenovo usually has the least problems from what I've seen

The one on the Inspiron I got is nice to use, you get use to the color scheme. Definitely lots of contrast with the silver and black.

who the fuck installs 12GBs of ram as a factory option? better question, who the fuck would not be embarrassed as fuck to be shilling for that shit?

>inturd
>16:9
>fuckhuge bezel
Try again

What's wrong with 12GB? 8GB is more than enough for mostly anything, 12GB is even better. You have given nothing to support your baseless claims.

>12 Gigabytes standard on computer now?
>inform zee google developers to make chrome use 13GB ram on launch now

Attached: 1522192782249.png (448x349, 161K)

All arbitrry.

why don't? most important things for a laptop are good screen, keyboard, battery life, build quality
if you need processing power, you wouldn't be using an ultrabook class cpu anyway to do it in a thin overheating chassis

lol - claims

What claims? It literally say's 12 GB right there in OPs post. You fucking dumbass.

Can it run Dark Souls 3? (And, in turn, Ds1 and 2)

The joke is old, and you fucked it up.

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB TODD, WHY THE FUCK DID WE EVEN HIRE YOU!??!

No I'm looking to buy a laptop and want to play these games I was wondering if this can do so

Obviously not, it has an intergrated graphics card. It's not meant for gaming.

one fucking job...

You will be hearing from HR by the end of the day Todd.

This. Their business laptops are always the ones to get. Everything else is trash. My Precision 7510 is still the nicest and most sturdy laptop I've ever owned. It feels like what a modern thinkpad should be. It's also profoundly easy to service, and I love the careful attention to detail in regard to internal components. Nothing rattles, nothing shakes, everything is tightly secured.

>inspiron

He buys a used ebay thinkpad with cum stains on the board

and it's all in shitty plastic housing! guaranteed to break a couple months after the warranty expires! wow, what a steal!
if you're not getting a latitude, stay away from dell
if you're not getting an elitebook, stay away from hp

I actually take care of my shit unlike you who throws it into their backpack. Yes, I know you have a backpack you nerd.

Pedo anime wallpaper too don't forget.

>just use a netbook bro if you need more performance just get a desktop

>projecting this hard
I'm not saying you have to go full neet and scour ebay for a functional t61
just be more aware before you buy plastic consumer-grade bullshit
or shill it in some bait thread on Jow Forums

What dells are you purchasing? they havent made a decent laptop in like 5 years. people only buy it for the retarded gurantee

Build quality doesn't matter much these days, even bottom of the barrel shit has very decent build quality compared to late 2000s crap. Most are pretty much fully solid state so drops are nowhere near as devastating.

My $150 Acer has better performance than a T520 and it has much better battery life, weighs half as much.

Upfront, a used Thinkpad might be cheap but adding a new battery and a SSD will bump that shit up real fast.

elitebooks have absolutely dogshit build quality

That's absolute dogshit. Here's something somewhat decent for $600:

amazon.com/dp/B07M9SMWMS

Specs:
non-pozzed quad-core AMD64 CPU with 8 SMT
2.4tflop GPU
5.5 hours battery life despite being gaymen laptop
low profile gaymen laptop at that
8GB RAM (upgradeable)

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-221847(1).jpg (720x1086, 251K)

>amd
>8gb
>gayming
>heavy as hell

No thanks nerd.

>heavy as hell
lmao

>break a couple months after the warranty expires
you're doing it wrong, retard

How is that only 600 dollars? I know a 560 isnt expensive but damn thats not bad for low end gaming.

Can't bring myself to buying anything without a dedicated GPU for anything serious.

>that
>low profile gaymen laptop
are you blind? maybe you should take a look at the picture on a bigger screen, phoneposting faggot

>2.2KG
>1 inch thick
>small bezel 15.6" screen
Not him but that's a considerably small profile and lightweight for a gaming laptop. Sure it's not lightweight as a macshit pro but the performance more than makes up for it. I'm impressed desu, didn't think laptops like these would become affordable that fast. Certainly better for the $600 OP is talking about especially with the dedicated GPU with 4GB of fast vRAM.

Attached: Gafveve.jpg (552x310, 41K)

I thought by "low profile" he meant not "led ebic gaymer xd", not the size & weight

What mods do people install to use up so much RAM in Chrome?
I've got 16GB and Chrome is only using 2GB.

Idk man, every Dell I've gotten me has lasted ages. I have a 2001 Dell laptop still going strong

>even thinking of buying used laptops

If you don't do high end gaming or hardcore video ediiting, there is no point for a dedicated GPU.

Staples was selling this model for 6 hundred but I think the sale is over, not sure.

Why would I spend $600 on a internet browsing machine? That's what the Chromebook and such is for.

thats like $300 a year until it breaks!

see
You're not FORCED to use the dedicated GPU btw, you can disable it and use the iGPU on the non-pozzed AMD ryzen APU to get even more battery life out of it. But it's nice to have that kind of horsepower there in a laptop for non-gaming tasks as well desu. It's still $600 too.

What?

never had a good experience with non intel graphics in a laptop

any gpu fucks up after 2-3 years, some times even 1

not to mention gaming on laptops kills the keyboard

What about a laptop with 2 GPUs like in ?

to have better build quality, cpu and ram?

and monitor

>he says fhd 360 degree touchscreen, 12GB of ram, 8th gen i5 and 256gb ssd is dogshit

None of those are needed if you aren't doing work
Inspirons usually get cruddy screens, maybe not this one but it'll be lower quality than a XPS

>he says fhd 360 degree touchscreen
The screen on the gaymen laptop is also fhd. Doesn't have the unnecessary toddler-grade 360 quickscope touchmyselfatnight screen but who cares?
>12GB of ram
Not dogshit per se but you can chuck another $30 8GB stick of RAM and get 16GB of RAM on the gaming laptop. I'm assuming those 12GB are soldered onto the motherboard, no?

>8th gen i5 and 256gb ssd is dogshit
The SSD isn't dogshit per se but when coupled with an intarded pozzed defective dumpster fire that is the 8th gen i5 lineup you get HUGE performance hits from the 30+ security mitigations you are required to enable to have some sense of security at least. For example in pic related using intard trash slices SSD performance literally in half which results in excessive stuttering and lag. And that's only from the meltdown and spectre patch IIRC.

Attached: kaby_lake_r_cdm6_4k_read_q32t1-100750182-orig.jpg (1159x697, 69K)

ram is absolutely needed for browsing and media content and everything is improved with a nice display. build quality means it lasts longer than a year or two. cpu is the most debatable and even then with modern ones you have better power efficiency (downclocking particularly) and performance for general use + light work. wasn't talking about inspirons, just about spending more.

A new XPS is around $1000. You get what you pay for.

>73R
>38P
Fuck off, shill