What happens if I call the support number for my batteries?

What happens if I call the support number for my batteries?

Attached: IMG_20190602_201924.jpg (2976x3968, 3.86M)

You'll receive support for your batteries.

I can not think of a way of finding that out.

How can you be so sure?

u can request to speak to their supervisor and then tell them your ps4 won't connect to wifi anymore

Reminds me of a joke picture on the back of a pack of cereal that I saw as a kid, it was a telephone with cobwebs on it and the caption
>The most boring job in the world: working at the complaints hotline for Shredded Wheat.

It would be extremely painful

or that they don't fit your phone after they changed the product package and that you are 100% sure that it worked before

god fucking damn it dude

You get CHARGED a fee probably because no customer support is free.

you're just pulling that out of your amp

>eating cereal

Customer Support’s a big guy...

did you try plugging it in

/thread

"This is Duracell support, you have wirus on you batteries. You need to pay 500 dollars to fix the hakkers. To do the needful, go to dablu dablu dablu dot..."

uuuu

More like AAAA

I've heard with some brands of batteries if you call them and complain that their batteries leaked and destroyed your electronics they might offer to replace it but I don't know if that's true or not. More realistically you might get transferred to a guy in India who will tell you to fuck off or show bob and vegane

*someone picks up*
"HOW CAN YO BE TOO STUPID TO USE FUCKING BATTERIES, AND IF THEY'RE BROKEN, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO ABOUT IT OVER THE PHONE?"

lol

>computer program that analyzes customer service voice tone reports to the boss that you're angry
>boss reviews call
>fired

What happens if I show Bob?

Attached: maxresdefault(11).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Tell them the outer layer peeled away and underneath they were Energizer batteries.

I keked