Apply for university

>apply for university
>accept the offer
>look at university rankings
>dead last in computer science
>look at gender ratio
>70% female

Attached: FB_IMG_1559050217490.jpg (1000x1000, 39K)

>facebook filename
kys

I'll take "things that never occurred" for 800, Alex

probably not, because i'm in tunisia a literal african third world country and university rankings are still on the top 30% worldwide.
If yours is dead last it means you live in the most shittiest place on earth, a place that makes most of africa look advanced in comparison. And by that point i would doubt you have internet access or know good enough english to shitpost

this isn't that farfetched you sheltered retard

he probably means in his country/state you fagshitter, not last in the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD
the autists on this board are something else

With that many females its going to be a wild ride
You wont learn shit, but you might score a qt tech gf (female)

now this is epic

this, fuck every single girl in your class OP, if the prof is female fuck her too

Woah badass over here

>make retard assumptions and get called out for it
>hurr durr badass lmao
0/10

Is it even ABET accredited?

Who cares. Just ace all
your classes and go to grad school. Nobody gives a shit about undergrad unless you want 500k starting at Goldman Sachs with a brand name sticker.

I always enjoy watching bitches who obviously fell for the WoMeN iN StEm meme drop like flies and switch to a bullshit major.

How to identify them?
>POC
>Hijab
>Looks like a Twitter journalist
>Look like a dear in headlights while learning conditional statements
>Never asks questions or suggest answers, afraid of being discovered as a fucking moron

In another class some obstinate niggerette:

Beginning of semester-
>Immuh gaem duhzine mayjuh
Mid semester-
>I switch tuh criminul justass

pretty sure everything you need to know about computers is on the internet

wouldn't it make more sense to get someones curriculum look it up and learn what it wants then if you want that shitty bit of paper saying you know how to do it you could then apply to uni and just sale through it?

should be able to pick up programmer pussy then. always look on the bright side.

>didn't do the research before accepting the offer
you'll fit right in

>should be able to pick up programmer pussy then. always look on the bright side.
gross

>not eating out the ass of every programmer girl you meet
not gonna make it

op is a faggot

why wouldn't you look up the university ranking before you applied and accepted?

Hence why it’s only for 800 you uncultured fuckwit.

That just means it'll be easier for you to graduate. You think most people in tech have any idea what they're doing? People are being replaced by Pajeet. Think about it.

Attached: indian-tech-workers.jpg (650x433, 56K)

يا عم، هو بتكلم عن الرنكينجس الامريكية

Just supplement your knowledge base there with a personal desire to learn: there's lots of resources online, either in PDF or plain tutorial form

One of your fulbrights came to my lab and she cannot culture cells to save her life. She is a postdoc

it is my experience that no one actually smart goes to foreign countries
You see , to get those scolarships you have to talk to a lot of people, you have to be with a lot of orginisations and at that point you're not focusing on your studies, you are only focusing on getting a scolarship. You just end up a failure abroad

Imagine actually thinking "university ranking" means shit. University is a fucking meme you moron everything you need to learn is available for free on the internet. It's all in your own hands.

The absolute only advantage of a high profile university is so it looks good on your resume when some dumb clueless HR bitch looks overs it. And even then university name recognition is more important for meme shit like law and business.

>70% female in CS department
yes that is far-fetched you cuck

>being this much of a dumb amerifat

% female
3to1 guy, just don't be a complete sperg and you'll getsum, get them 2 compete

I'm the sheltered one? There is no way that what OP wrote occurred. I doubt there's even a non-all-girls school that has 70% female CS students.
If OP can post proof I will stab myself in the balls and post a time-stamped picture.

Possible in iran. OP never said which country he is from

There is no way 70% are going for CS. If anything, you probably just read the gender ratio for the entire college. Even if there are 3:7 ratio, it doesn't mean your CS class will be majority female.

Are you saying there are entire CS departments full of undergrad versions of that cute iranian c++ professor I had?

>not wanting to be surrounded by a bunch of thirsty women all day

Attached: 1513498418105.jpg (249x283, 31K)

>70% female
my dick

>applying to a university before researching them
>facebook filename
You deserve every bad thing that happens to you

>3DPD "women"

Attached: ce4.jpg (600x462, 26K)

at least you are sure to get a gf doing CS

>tfw hackerman Chad takes all of the virgin programmer qts
>he tells you he will hook you up with one, but she doesn't want anything to do with you because she wants chad

Attached: 1541297543829 (1).jpg (700x700, 72K)

I don't think you understand what it means to be in a female collective.

Imagine all the shit you have to put up with to maintain relationship for your girlfriend. Then multiply this times three because these women don't need to hold back their powerlevel as they would to maintain relationship with you. Then account for the fact that you're not in any relationship with them so you're not getting any benefits such as sex. And top it off with the fact that you can't just pack your shit and leave whenever you want, because you're tied down to this collective by obligations and/or finances.

Have sex

Go back to facebook you underage retard. Also
>70% female
Are you gay or just stupid?

>Sex
>You must have
>Ritalin
>You must take
>Therapy
>You must undergo

Attached: RnFnXT89.jpg (1252x1252, 269K)

Yes. In iran they have more female CS students than male. Similar statistic for india.