What the fuck is this shit? You can't do a Facebook account without giving your phone number now...

What the fuck is this shit? You can't do a Facebook account without giving your phone number now? I've been trying to make a false account with a false name just to send some messages to people that I have no other way to communicate and all three times they allow me to create the account, I login but then moments later when I try to come back they ask for my number because "they have detected suspicious activity in my account" What suspicious activity retards? Fucking Suckerberg you can't live without people's personal information, can't you?

Attached: 3243232.png (1157x591, 28K)

If they can't key you into the graph, you're not a valid product.

Don't use it

good stop making fake accounts to spam people Juan

At least try to read your shit, Pablo.

Just buy a burner phone from 7/11

I don't want to use it, I NEED to use it because it's the only way I have to contact some people I want to communicate with.

I'm not going to spam people. Just send like 5 or 6 messages to old friends, nothing more.

Then suck it up and deal with it. Jewgle is the same way and there is nothing we can do about it unless you just cut yourself out of the social media botnet.

Stupid: they don't need your phone number.. they need A phone number.

Flip open a phone book and pick one randomly.

Duh.

They don't send you an SMS to confirm the number is yours?

Anybody who is not already on Facebook is immediately suspicious to them. They are losing human users, not gaining them. You haven't even gotten to the next step, where if they accept your phone number, but deem your browsing activity suspicious, they will require a clear, ID-like photo to compare you to their massive database to make sure you're not spoofing some other known user.

It's a simple and effective way to reduce bot accounts. IIRC they allow 1 unique number per 3 accounts.

fpbp

That's the point autist. I don't have any email address or number to communicate with them. That's the only reason I'm trying to use Facebook.

Create a fake account with a reliable name, hermano. Also make they use something like Telegram(?) to communicate with you, surely they have a smartphone.

Now that I think about it, Facebook must know my phone number already through WhatsApp so it doesn't matter if I gave them my phone number through Facebook too because they already have it.

The Zuck can only become stronger.

Attached: 5443344.jpg (673x843, 48K)

>Create a fake account with a reliable name, hermano.
I have already made three accounts with reliable names, not some strange nickname.

>Also make they use something like Telegram(?) to communicate with you, surely they have a smartphone
I don't have ny way to communicate with them in the first place.

You know what? I'm asking if this is a normal thing that happens to everyone when they create a new account because I think that this could be happening because I created two accounts and sent messages between them to check if I can send messages to people that I don't have added to my friend's list. Maybe that is why they say "they detected suspicious activity" and they are asking for my phone number. I don't know. That's why I would like to know if this happens to everybody that creates a new account.

After making those two first accounts, like a week later, I tried to make a new account to see if they ask for my phone number too in that new account. And yes they asked me for it again saying they detected suspicious activity in this account too. So maybe they have took my IP and now every time I create a new account they know I'm the same that created the first two accounts and sent messages between them. That maybe is the "suspicious activity" they are referring to.

>giving even a single piece of true information to goybook, ever

not gonna make it

>tfw i went all in back in the day I was lefty faggot

Attached: 1471599687874.jpg (1280x1381, 152K)

This happens whenever I've tried to make a twitter account purely for shitposting, within 10 seconds of the account being created my account is flagged as "suspicious" and refuses to let me even delete the account without providing a phone number to log in
Thankfully I don't give a shit about facebook enough to get that far, let alone providing them with ID. My mother is basically locked out of her account on anything except her phone until she provides a passport because she forgot her password enough times

I wanted an account just to use their marketplace and it turns out you can't use it until you've spent a months or years wasting time on their normie website.

Fuck that noise.