Electric pee pee

i put around ~71 volts through my legs (one terminal to each leg) and felt a shock, this means the current had to go through my penis right? will it stop working?

Attached: 95449849_l.jpg (2048x1361, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2j3GA1jb2vHs_dick_tinfoil_socket.swf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

naw you got a turbo charged cock now chad

>overclocked dick

kek

Where exactly did you connect the terminals? 71 volts shouldn’t be enough to get a current through your legs

>i put around ~71 volts through my legs
That's not very much. You're fine.

top zozzle

good news-you won't have gay kids
bad news-you won't have any straight ones either.

Nigga, what do you think your CNS puts through you weenie and all the other muscles?

charged potassium and sodium ions

the back part of my legs, it was 8 9volt batteries connected to each other

No dude people do it for jack off purposes all the time. Next time get and electrode up ur urethra for maximum pleasure

Don't listen to these people, you need to go to the emergency room right away and tell them you need your dick looked at

back part of shins more specifically, i was sweaty so that mightve made my body more conductive

the current had to go through my penis right?
Nope
Current always takes the shortest way (more accurate: the lowest resistance path)

And what do charged particles create when they move?

literal chad thundercock right here lads

>and that children is how pika-pp was born the hero we all know and love.

Attached: ow_my_pp_hurt.png (300x250, 43K)

1. 71V can be enough to kill a person if applied "correctly". Why would you even do that?
2. The current is distributed along all possible paths from source to sink. Your penis should be a (relative) dead end with not much current passing through it.
3. Leg-to-leg is quite a distance and there shouldn't be much current.
4. I wouldn't say you'll be fine. But the only symptom should be brain damage. The same brain damage you had before electrocuting yourself.

You'll be fine.
a.uguu.se/2j3GA1jb2vHs_dick_tinfoil_socket.swf

>overcocked
FTFY

Kek, also touched both terminals with hands, dosn't that go through the heart? anons am i gonna die from cardiac arrest

An electromagnetic field?

>71 volts shouldn’t be enough to get a current through your legs

It absolutely should.

my chest hurts and it hurts to pee, shit guys am i going to die,

>always takes the shortest way
Rip OP penis

Attached: 1554157549071.gif (500x500, 296K)

It's been an hour so your heart is obviously fine.
Why did you have all those batteries together and why did you touch them with your feet?

i got them cause i was bored and wanted to see sparks, i touched em cause i wanted to see how much it would hurt. Answer: a bit.

Lul

No, but with voltages above 50V you're being stupid unless you're using extremely low current voltage sources (where the current passing through your body won't exceed 30 mA.)
You should always go for a checkup after being electrocuted to the point where it gives you a full body shock with a muscle spasm, especially if you know the current passed through your heart.

>71V can be enough to kill a person if applied "correctly".
Untrue. Voltage is just the speed of the electrons. It requires more than two amps to kill someone. Current is the only factor that matters when it comes to causing pain/death.

>Voltage is just the speed of the electrons
How can we know the "speed" of electrons if they have no fixed position in space?

Take a physics class.

>It requires more than two amps to kill someone.
You have no fucking clue.

True, but voltage is what makes the amperage that kills somebody.

>Voltage is just the speed of the electrons
Voltage affects the speed of electrons. Its more like the "pressure" which the electrons are under. Higher voltage electrons will move faster etc.

No, it went through balls.
Enjoy your impotency.

How many volts should I give to PPBUS_G3H so I get a fan spin?

better to measure danger it terms of power desu
after all P = I V

t. College dropout
What? Voltage and amperage are two separate things. Current is similar to the calibre of the round while voltage would be the speed it's fired at.
Yes. My college physics professor defined voltage as like the speed water is pushed through a tube while the amperage is the size of the tube.

>It requires more than two amps to kill someone.
wrong, as little as 30ma can kill
>Current is the only factor that matters when it comes to causing pain/death.
dangerously wrong
the current that can flow is related to voltage over resistance, the resistance of thick calloused skin is pretty high but if the skin is wet or especially sweaty or the skin is damaged (cut) then that resistance drops significantly, and if you're dealing with higher voltages you have significantly less protection when it comes to skin resistance

take a 9v battery and compare putting it across your hand to putting it on your tongue and tell me again that current is the only thing that matters

Attached: 1280px-IEC_TS_60479-1_electric_shock_graph.svg.png (1280x800, 157K)

100-200 mA for a couple of seconds will most likely kill you without advanced medical attention due to fibrillation which is hard to reverse without an AED, relying on CPR alone. Currents above 1 A are actually safer for the heart because it will just contract violently instead of going into fibrillation, but it will just kill you due to respiratory arrest and possibly heavy burns instead. At 2A and above you're fucking toast. If you actually passed a physics class at college then that college must be a fucking joke.

I've got an idea: think about these things before you do something like that

Voltage is pressure, current is amount of water/time, while the size of the tube is the conductivity (1/resistance). Then it makes sense that with lower voltage and lower resistance you can have the same current. You probably just didn't pay attention.

If you accelerate a charged particle (say, with charge e) with a given voltage (say, 1V), then that particle has gained 1eV in kinetic energy. But that's not really a relevant observation for our purposes.

>My college physics professor defined voltage as like the speed water is pushed through a tube while the amperage is the size of the tube.
Either your college professor was a retard or you didn't pay any attention.
Current is the actual amount of charge flowing over a period of time. Voltage is the tension, the potential for current to flow, it dictates how much current *can* flow through a conductor at a given resistance, it says nothing of how much actually flows. Every high school dropout who brushed past Ohm's law will tell you this. There can be voltage without current, but not current without voltage. Please stop pretending to have attended a college.

Actually scratch that, I said it wrong too, the relationship of voltage to current to resistance is given by the equation and that's that (I implied that current can be different given constant voltage and resistance which is obviously bullshit.) What I mostly meant to say is that velocity=voltage is entirely wrong, as there can be immense voltage (pressure) between two points of a circuit, but zero current, not until the resistance drops (there is an opening for the flow). So voltage is liquid pressure and resistance is the diameter of the tube while the flow rate is the current. They're in an equilibrium. You can't say it's the current that kills because without voltage there is no current at all, and a low voltage is insufficient to make a significant amount of current flow against the resistance of the human body.

underrated

>i put around ~71 volts through my legs
why?

Great work, user. Now do it with your hands.

Attached: 1556161494988.png (600x600, 582K)

>i got them cause i was bored and wanted to see sparks, i touched em cause i wanted to see how much it would hurt. Answer: a bit.

Attached: lightbulb.png (1039x673, 61K)

thunderballs

good post