AMD delivers, guys

pcgamesn.com/amd-ryzen-3000-cpus-x570-x470-b450-motherboard-performance

Attached: 599471.png (969x875, 205K)

BASED AMD

SHITEL POZZED HOUSEFIRES BTFOREVER

Oh good.
Now if only I could find a pre-flashed X470 board with 10GbE NIC.

Neat but, I'll wait and see until some overclockers report their power consumption numbers.

Nononono... if AMD actually delivers this, the goyim will realize that new CPUs don't actually require entirely new boards! MUH SHEKELS!

>AMD claims
(lol

There was a slight decrease in performance between Gen 2 Ryzen in Gen 1 boards.

Other than muh fancy pcie4 io expander and muh impedance controlled fiberglass what's the difference?

no available pcie gen 4 card tho.

Attached: Untitle55545454.jpg (520x577, 92K)

Yeah bbut new boards have pcie 4.0 and much better VRM heat disappation

*crickets*

End of the month.

Fucking AMD, going the same as Intel forcing you to change motherboards every two generations. Shafting us early supporters on the x370.

There no way a 12c or 16c zen 2 chip will preform the same on older Mobos.
The 6/8 core ones will probably be fine, but not the higher core count ones.

Will they require a bios update that requires a previous amd chip?

Most manufacturers have already confirmed support for their respective x370 platforms.

Yes.

support != same performance which is why AMD went out of their way to list X470 and B450 with no mention of 300 series boards.

So? AMD decided to artificially lock out PCIe 4 on non X570 motherboard even though OEMs like Gigabyte has already successfully updated their BIOS to include it.

Will amd still ship you a chip to update your mobo? Thinking of picking up a cheap used 450 and have an Intel setup right now

Even if AMD still did, how will you give them your proof of purchase if you're buying fucking used?
Just ask the guy selling it to you to update the bios before shipping.

As long as the VRMs are not complete garbage (think 6 phase Vcore minimum) there's no reason even the 16C couldn't perform at stock

Nobody would buy into the x570 disaster if they didn't artificially limit features.

If the board can't do any better, the board can't do any better.
But it still can run the chip and get a performance upgrade, instead of for example having a socket that is basically identical but incompatible.

Still infinitely better than SHITel.

Attached: 1447739039524.jpg (900x675, 148K)

I'm on a B350 but I wasn't planning on buying memezen 3000 anyway so whatever.

I'd make a paper hat and put it on my mobo and hope for amds good graces.

I dont like the idea of buying so far I advance because we could have these new cpus be like $50+ more than msrp and sold out everywhere and I'd be sitting with a mobo with an expiring amazon warranty

>it's not like I wanted 12 cores or anything

Attached: 1489290161452.png (568x590, 233K)

Attached: 1502488836418.jpg (267x297, 24K)

When do you guys think they'll unveil the 16 cores cpu?

You mean like the A320?

Why does this Intel fan look like an orc anyway?

nigga I want 64, but also I don't want to pay more than 200 dolla for a CPU. Right now I have 6 cores.

Whatever if you dont buy intel you are an antisemite anyways and your opinion is invalid.

Dont make me report you to the ADL

Wrong. X370 will work, especially if you bought a nice high end board with decent VRMs from the get-go, you will just be missing some of the bells and whistles supplied by the newer chipsets. Intel outright fucks you even if they are chipset compatible with previous gen, buy a new motherboard goyim.

don't quote me on this, but I think it was a notorious intel shill who created many anti-ryzen threads, and it turned out he had brazilian language on his computer when he shared a screenshot once

and it's supposed to be a monkey head because of the sopa de macaco/uma delicia facebook post meme from an unrelated brazilian person

>x570 disaster
This is what intel shills are going after now

Attached: 1559412362274.gif (600x338, 2.62M)

>turned out he had brazilian language on his computer when he shared a screenshot once
anyone has this screenshot?

MSI recently released a bios update for their a320 grenade board that added support for “upcoming” CPU’s.

I'll buy AMD when they figure out how to integrate their IMC and I/O back onto the die, you know, like back when they did it first and were actually on top.

and a fan.

i thought the motherboard manufacturers already said they won't be supporting 12/16c because of the extra power drain?

what about x370?

>It was
When I discussed new CPU with my friend, he told me that he's not favourable to new AMD because he had one that broken in 3 year which happened 10 years ago.

You should discuss some proper English with your friend you filthy pajeet.

You tech illiterate fags realize B350=B450, X370=X470 right? They are literally the same chipset.
It's down to mobo makers to update their boards, there's nothing in the chipset itself preventing it from working.

I always hope my mother tongue is English so I wouldn't need to learn secondary language. :(

What does PCIe4.0 even do?

Who cares about the potential 0.1% of performance difference, if we won't be getting pcie4.0 on 400 series motherboards (despite the initial promise, the back down to "experimental bios"), which is the only gimmick of AMD anybody cared about?

I/O is on die.

what about X370???????????????????????????????????????????

zoom zoom

If your native language was English you would know only English, most likely.

>I always hope my mother tongue is English so I wouldn't need to learn secondary language. :(
mwah it's okay bb

Attached: 1558410134009.jpg (429x504, 58K)

That isn't true, X470 has a few features X370 doesn't

>jew

That's complete bullshit. I've had both a 2700X and a 2600 in my Crosshair VI Hero and it benches identically to any X470 board.

Like? PBO? The Crosshair 6 had it until AMD asked to shut it down. StoreMI? Pay up and you get it.

This is also bullshit. The only "feature" which X470 had over X370 was Precision Boost Overdrive, and that was later backported to X370 boards. You get a free copy of StoreMI with X470 boards, but that's software. There are no other differences between the chipsets.

The Crosshair VI Hero and a bunch of other X370 boards have PBO right now. It's in the current, latest BIOS for my C6H.

thx
I love how you can ask 300 times with no answer but the second you post wrong shit you get instantly corrected

welcome to Jow Forums, summerfag

leave and don't come back or you too will become one of these people.

Attached: 1506977929561.png (200x200, 45K)

>pre-flashed X470
A) ask your retailer to flash you the bios
B) wait for manufacturers to sell them with the updated bios (look for the Zen 2 Ready sticker)
C) buy a Zen 1 CPU, install new bios, return Zen 1 CPU

don't x470 come with q flash which allows for flashing bios without cpu/gpu/ram installed?

That's only some msi/gigabyte boards iirc .

Will my B350 be fine?

post your mobo Jow Forums
for me its the b450 tomahawk

yes, especially for the 8-core parts

b350m mortar arctic

Attached: msi-b350m-mortar-arctic-7a37-001r[1].jpg (481x500, 75K)

would the GPU on that be faster than my 280x?

tbqh i didn't even know speeds of NICs had increased in the last 15 years

Any AM4 motherboard with quad-channel? I've read somewhere it might exist

They did when Apple introduced the new mac mini, before it was for enthusiasts.

oh well. too bad. but I guess buying a $35 athlon off of amazon with prime so you can send it back after updating the bios yourself isn't going to harm anyone

AMD will send you an A4 cpu for free as long you return it. Some people kept the CPU. and had no problem but why keep this POS?

TR4 has quad channel memory.

They did a long time ago, but basically only big businesses needed more than 1gbe, that's why 10gbe+ has been super expensive for a long time. will change soon, tough

I have the B250 version of this and I like it.

X370 owner here. I won't be buying this chip if the X370 doesn't support it.

>have PBO right now
they put it back? Didn't notice that

Just check for new beta bios version.
Got the prime x370, 3 beta bios since march already

I wont upgrade though

Well it will and probably already does if you update your BIOS, so get that wallet out boy.

Do you think my x370 Taichi will do the job well? I don't want to buy it and see it clocking 200mhz below everyone else or something..

Attached: INTURDSLOW.png (859x556, 3.65M)

no like h110, z170 b250, q250, h270, q270, z270, z370, h370, b360, b365 and h310.

delid dis

Let's compare a 16 thread with another 16 thread next time. All this tells me is a 9900k outperforms it.

Yes, delivers even more disappointed.

Why would they bother doing it again when they've already shown exactly that at CES?

ryzen 5 2600 here. it plays my gaymes just fine and does everything else i need it to do. not sure what you guys do with your computers that you need 12 cores. surely editing blacked,com videos isnt that cpu intensive.

Because the difference in hardware they used, Ryzen ran higher clocked memory sticks. 2933 vs 2133mhz. They test these with "recommended specs" by the retailer. I want to see a heads up with the same hardware.

And yes it's relevant.

Attached: ram.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

Enjoy paying more for less.

>Because the difference in hardware they used, Ryzen ran higher clocked memory sticks. 2933 vs 2133mhz
Nope, unless you're referring to computex
Cinebench isn't as sensitive as games, or a lot of other workloads, to RAM speed even on Ryzen systems

Attached: file.png (1135x187, 24K)

dont do C you fucking moron, AMD provides a low-end CPU for you to do this for free if you send it back once ur done

Why am i only pulling 182w at 5ghz all core and scoring 2236cb? None of this shit makes any sense.

Attached: yuh.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

and on top of that here's my result for bone stock testing at their same specs.

Attached: stock.jpg (1896x586, 407K)

CPU only power or total system power?
What voltage on that CPU?
How are you measuring that?

CPU only, Measuring using HWinfo.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (563x959, 209K)

1.32v LLC level 3

>both at 2666mhz ram
Just imagine how shitel performs versus default 3200mhz for Zen 2