Google cloud is down rn

what do i do anons

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 76K)

Go outside

Have sex

grab a drink and celebrate

i will leave early, go home and watch some you- oh yeah i can't

>being a cloud-cuck
>selling your anus to the cloud-scam
kys

Someone on some outage site said that's the reason there's a nation wide outage right now for their cable/internet. I'm on Spectrum in cuckedfornia and it's been out all day. Don't know if the severe weather back east has anything to do with it.

My rabid speculation is that an undersea cable got cut by some fucknuckle dragging an anchor again.

lol wouldn't doubt it.

Make your own cloud server at home and stop being Google's bitch.

Listening to Leo Laporte's radio show and he just mentioned it, it's confirmed nationwide.

it's coming back up fellas

Attached: andwereliveagain.png (809x71, 8K)

Attached: ss (2019-06-02 at 02.18.53).jpg (590x377, 84K)

Actually, now that I think on it some more, it could be a Chinese response to the Huawei ban.

Fuck, never thought of a ddos attack... wouldn't doubt that either.

That message is like 45 minutes old and the problem still isn't resolved. I'm betting this is China attacking Google for what Trump did to Huawei. There are not many entities that are powerful enough to bring Google down to its knees.

Yeah, its either severe weather related, or retaliation

Not a problem, because you backed up everything to bd mdisc and/or external hard disks, right?

Google is virtually impossible to ddos

And nothing of value was lost.

Spectrum is back up

literally came here to post these two, kek

Google has literally *thousands* of Chinese nationals working in every part of their inner infrastructure. This is in addition to the thousands of rabid communists and Antifa types, all of whom are professed mortal enemies of the USA.

Google also got busted last year with illicit servers in North Korea. Eric's fully cooperating though.

>virtually

Every single Chinese person has been through mandatory military service.

Unless you have control of every device on the planet, you're not gonna ddos google. But that's if you manage to get past there mitigation methods.

If you hack ME like the Russians already have, you can ddos Google from inside Google.

I don't think you know how a ddos works. And again, they have mitigation methods to prevent attacks.

This was just the DoJ seizing Google servers as part of the Chinese spying / antitrust action.

Proof?

Wait until the news comes out tomorrow. I'd queue up some trades for the morning, SELL SELL SELL THAT GOOGLE!!!!!

i have yesterday’s backup in my hard drive rn

Keep this thread alive then.