For the love of god, is there any company that still makes normal fucking earbuds and not these in ear pieces of shit?

For the love of god, is there any company that still makes normal fucking earbuds and not these in ear pieces of shit?

My last remaining pair of Sennheiser MX475 earbuds just died unfortunately and I can't find a good replacement. Disgusting in ear headphones EVERYWHERE!

Anyone know an alternative?

Attached: difference-between-earbuds-and-in-ear-headphones-1024x375.jpg (1024x375, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ZST-Banlance-Armature-Dynamic-Earphone/dp/B01LZIPN4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy a few EMX500's off aliexpress for ~$5 a pop
or vido, or snow lotus (make sure it's not the 120ohm+ version b/c it will be hard to drive on nomal stuff), or edifier h180

Thanks.

What a disgrace that I have to buy something so regular from a store from fucking CHINA.

baka

Sony MDR-E10LP

Zen monks or some reddit tier chinkbuds

>those $12 sony earbuds
i'm gonna keep buying those POS things until sony goes bankrupt

Why do normalfags love those shitty in-ear earphones so much? It's like a grim reminder of a future where everyone must be plugged in at all times.

Not just that, putting that shit inside your ear canal isolates everything else around you. Have fun getting hit by a car lmao

Go chifi and never look back..
amazon.com/ZST-Banlance-Armature-Dynamic-Earphone/dp/B01LZIPN4Q
Pick your color.
$18 thank me and your wallet.
Better than Shure 215s
Better than Most $100 IEMs

They don't fall out

Neither do earbuds if you're not a freak.

He’s talking about earbuds you mong, not IEMs

>Why do normalfags love those shitty in-ear earphones so much?

Because they don't fall out and are comfortable to wear.
Also nobody will bug you to borrow them.

They will definitely fall out when running, probably even when walking or cycling.

But then that's not a problem for you huh fatso?

They don't fall out.

are there any premium earbuds?

If it's hard plastic they will fall out.

What's wrong with the Sennheiser MX365? They sound as good as my ATH-M40X.

I've had 4 (FOUR) in the last 5 years and they all die just under two years. Fucking piece of shit. The MX375 and 475 as well.

you have to be pretty autistic to hate in ears so much that you would actually use earbuds

you can get the edifier H180's on amazon for $10 prime shipped but it's generally agreed that the EMX500's sound better, and getting like 4 for $20 isn't bad if any of them break.

Fuck you shill.

1 Stop abusing the fuck out of your shit
2 Learn to solder ffs

>worse sound
>no isolation
>fall out of your ears
it's just because you think in ears are gross or you put them in once and didn't even try getting used to it
instead you decide to go back to inferior ancient technology

>worse sound
No.
>no isolation
No normal human being would want that. Shitty normie gimmick.
>fall out of your ears
Only with your gay ass alien freak ears.

earbuds struggle to reproduce low frequencies because they don't have the advantage of a seal
nobody wants to hear cars driving by and people talking when they are trying to listen to something
you might have no trouble with earbuds falling out but many people do and in ears don't have that problem
you're extremely autistic and part of a tiny minority
the rest of the world has moved on to a better design

mx500 style buds don't fall out of my ears and sometimes i want to hear what's going on around me

> Disgusting in ear headphones EVERYWHERE!

you sir are a scholar and a gentleman, i salute you

buying a niche product for a niche demand is fine
what I can guarantee is that the autists in this thread don't have a real reason for their preference
they formed it when they were 13 years old and never wanted to try anything new after that
maybe opening your mind to some tiny change in your life could be a good thing
good night Jow Forums