How long until the monitor holy grail arrives? What is the monitor holy grail?

How long until the monitor holy grail arrives? What is the monitor holy grail?
> 144hz+
> 4k
> OLED

I have a 4K TV, a 144hz monitor, and an OLED iPhone. Please God bring them together already.

Attached: 6211126ld.jpg (1776x1599, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-x-emperium-65-led-4k-uhd-g-sync-monitor-with-hdr/6332559.p?skuId=6332559
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htc.chris.blackspotdetect&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll take a standard 4k 144hz 65" any day. Nvidia showed them off years ago but I can't find any for sale

Human eye can't see past 480p 25Hz anyway

>OLED
yeah i love buying a new screen every year

Why would you need to do that?

>OLED on a monitor that will be left on for hours with a lot of static elements
Retard.

Is the LG 34GK950F-B the best monitor right now?
Its an Ultrawide IPS with 144hz and a 3440 x 1440 resolution with Freesync 2 at a range of 48hz-144hz.

they suffer from burnin

user, just waitâ„¢ for microLED

for me the holy grail of monitor is the Dell u2719d except 10 bit.
I can't be sure if I want anything above 60 Hz. Freesync might be cool.
Mostly I value low response time and input lag above muh hertz. DC dimming is a requirement.

All new OLED's have refresh tech of some sort to prevent this. OLED isn't the first technology to circumvent burn in. If this is your only reason, you need some new ones.

I think so, the ASUS ROG Swifts are prettu good too.

It's called Nvidia's BFGD.

bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-x-emperium-65-led-4k-uhd-g-sync-monitor-with-hdr/6332559.p?skuId=6332559

High resolution 4:3 CRTs

OLED will never catch on for desktops. Burnin prohibits this.
Micro LED is the way forward.

> software solution to a hardware problem
might work for a TV, no way for a static image on a computer monitor.

what about samsung's qled?
I'd love one of their 8k screens if video cards can ever drive them.

OLED degrades merely from being used. You don't notice it because it's typically only used on screens designed to be replaced every few years.

>this meme again
Still using my Galaxy S6, all these years later there is zero burn-in. Then again, I'm not an autistic zoomer glued to my phone screen 24/7.

> > OLED
Planned obsolescence.
> I have OLED iPhone.
Were you too poor to get a Samsung Galaxy like five years ago? Kiss yourself.

It's not noticeable unless you display one color in fullscreen. Install this and check: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htc.chris.blackspotdetect&hl=en
Maybe it will be better with Pentile, but RGB OLED got burnouts after half a year of displaying a lock on a lockscreen, not 24/7, but like up to 2 minutes per day.

OLEDs aren't as fragile as people make them out to be. Sure, you can't just leave them on the news 24/7, but they don't burn in after a few hours of watching TV.

Attached: IMG_20190519_090128-2320x1740.jpg (2320x1740, 306K)

>OLED
I'll pass

Attached: 1559155781408.jpg (280x280, 16K)

galaxy note 3 user here (bought it on release day)

i do have burn-ins but i barely notice them and my phone is old as dirt.

Let's be real anyway, most enthusiast PC consumers replace their hardware every 4 years max. I don't think in the last decade a single piece of my PC setup has made it past 3 years aside from keyboards.

By the time you start to notice any semblance of image retention, you're getting the next best thing anyways.

I know thx
I live in Ireland, also you only.jbow about that one from Linus tech tips theremaining should be more otherwise HP will keep the stupid expensive price up

SWEDEN YES!

This. Oled sucks, we need microled or whatever.

wait for microled