Everyone...

>Everyone, this is the computer expert from Jow Forums! He will be staying with us for the next two days to teach us all kinds of new and exciting ways to use computers in our workplace!
>Sir, before we begin, would you like to tell us a few words about yourself?

Attached: 1550967112847.jpg (2016x1260, 796K)

it won't hurt

for you

install gentoo

have sex

I just realized that the only semi-fuckable girl on that pic is on a wheelchair

Sure thing.
I like cunny and 3dpd roasties belong in the trash. Thanks.

Let me first introduce Jay, he's in the back and will be with us the whole time.

Every time this picture is posted half the posts are about her.

first of all gordon ramsey get the fuck out of my classroom you stupid cunt

Nobody ever notices blue shirt in the back. She looks better imo

What the el did you just fucking psy about me, you little congroo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Hacking 101, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SERN, and I have over 300 confirmed exploits. I am trained in gorilla coding and I’m the top scientist in the entire Future Gadget Laboratory. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Akihabara, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Steins Gate? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across several timelines and your divergence value is being traced right now so you better prepare for the time traveller, maggot. The time traveller that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my gel banana. Not only am I extensively trained in time travel, but I have access to the my entire arsenal as a mad scientist and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face ofJapan, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held to your fucking D-mail. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. This is the choice of Steins;Gate, kiddo.

Attached: stallman-ubuntu.jpg (772x435, 36K)

I myself am partial to Andy Serkis' oldest daughter near the windows.

Quick show if hands, how here did anal before?

>she

Attached: raised_hopes_futurama.gif (320x239, 678K)

hey you! the blond handicap girl suck my little pipi would ya?
while she doing it all of you

If you are female you are useless here get the fuck out

>that qt on a wheelchair

Attached: 32453453.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Underrated

AHEM

Attached: 1535660974749.png (332x332, 148K)

don't know why i read it in a gay accent instead of a woman's voice

imagine the sex

Hello, I’m user and I have 12 years in the industry as a system administrator. First I want to say that I absolutely love your city and for anybody who is interested, I will be available after 6pm if you need any further one-on-one assistance. I will be at the Hilton across from the airport and, yes, it is handicap accessible...just in case any of you are worried about that...

have smell

>The teaching plan I filed with corporate lists me, my assistant, the intern here but only one of you! The first one to compile firefox gets to stay in my classroom!

Attached: 12606366.jpg (737x706, 45K)