What is their problem?

Attached: images(2).jpg (254x198, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2017/08/09/current-google-employee-google-run-like-religious-cult/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, what's yours?

Jannies

Having more than 3 tabs open is the equivalent of running crysis in 8 windows

Has anyone tried developing an add on for tranyfox? Thier review process is a fucking joke. "Open web" my ass. Never again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: fx.png (1918x1052, 119K)

They like to break things that already work flawlessly

They became Google's bitch.

Attached: 1540156884361.png (868x932, 402K)

>no "how to save screenshot" tab
0/10

Its slow as shit and requires stupid amounts of processing power on many websites

Yep. People aren't willing to subsidize the development of a good web browser so they had to partially sell out. This is also why there are no other alternatives popping up. Well, and Firefox threads the line of not becoming too good but also being just good enough so as a bunch of nerds aren't outraged to the point of banding together and working on an alternative browser.

false

fags

It's a favorite hobby of fags and SJWs.

They stopped letting the user have control. Got rid of true extensions, got rid of complete themes, got rid of hundreds of customizations in the config and UI, and now they have a walled garden of chrome-trash extensions that can be remotely deactivated worldwide at any moment.

Firefox is literally a Google botnet now.

The became more concerned with fitting in with the woke San Francisco crowd than putting out a good product

probably gonna swap to this from chrome because it's derivatives suck dick, hope there's no major problems

>swap to shittier chrome from regular chrome
?

so there's no escape?

Attached: file.png (250x250, 83K)

palemoon chokes cock though

says you, chode

Unfortunately, this is correct. The only thing keeping me there is that the addon list is still less policed. I'm really getting sick of having tools I've used for years randomly getting disabled without allowing an easy override.

i've got nine tabs open, four of them youtube. you need to get a new computer.

> bitch

>less policed
Wrong. Having developed an extension for both Firefox and Chrome, Chrome is so much better. Firefox's verification process is insane. The reviewer bitched to me about the most inane things, from typos in my manifest file to clarity of my description. They demanded I bump dependency versions for "security." They forced me to submit a copy of my build. Fuck Firefox. Closed walled garden bullshit.

>complain about software because of things not related to software
how retarded you must be? as if google or any other USA based tech company doesn't have sjw or such.

Slow as fuck and runs youtube retarded.

The last part is google intentionally slowing it down on anything except their own browser.

Google litterally gimps other browsers. Check this out. Image search in Firefox.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-001548.png (1440x2880, 2.57M)

Image search in chrome is way more featureful.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-001609.png (1440x2880, 1.75M)

Weather search in Firefox

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-001645.png (1440x2880, 743K)

In chrome, more features

wtf?!?!?

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-001628.png (1440x2880, 296K)

None of this is how a closed garden works. A closed wall is when only the company that maintains the platform produces the software available on that platform or the content is produced exclusively to the platform operator's goals. What you're describing is simple diligence.

unironically better than the first one

unironically better than the other one

To get the un-gimped version, go to about:config in Firefox and add/change the setting "general.useragent.override" to whatever Chrome reports.

Attached: 2353.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Yuck, that's way worse than it used to be. That said, I guess I mean they allow for more useful stuff. Things like media downloaders and whatnot. Google doesn't like people being in control of online content and removed everything with such capabilites when I last checked. I don't care to dig around in every page's source to download media.

Seems like a good thread to ask: what's the best mobile browser?

>not related to software
When they bring in all of the assorted and underqualified fags, minorities, and SJWs, let them dictate policy, and start shit storms about everything, it becomes quite related. They start getting good devs kicked out, they place restrictive rules everywhere, and start making busy work like removing slave/master from code. I never said these issues were exclusive either. You said that.

What do you expect? Feature parity?
Don't be so greedy goyim.

They tried too hard to be Chrome and ruined their browser. Everything that made Firefox cool was removed. Tab groups? Removed. Add-ons? Crippled. Pointless bullshit? Thank you sir, may I have another? I hear they are going to axe live bookmarks too. They won't stop until they rename the browser notChrome.

this, if you have a high refresh monitor, Chromium w GPU flags feels at least 5x faster in rendering than SJWZilla

Image search: Firefox > Chrome
Weather check: Chrome > Firefox

WOW

benchmarks or gtfo

jesus that's so dumb

there isnt much difference at 60 hz rendering of DOM, but at 165hz Chromium just scales way better, cba closing 30 tabs to benchmark right now, last time i did run html and other browser benches Chromium /w GPU flags was over 50% faster in all of them

Samsung Browser supports content blockers and can be configured to minimize UI to avoid burn-in

otherwise Brave or Opera for ad blocking, Opera has a built-in VPN too

Lightning or Naked if you're autist

The sooner sjwfox dies the better it is for the web. oh wait they are already dying with that glorious below ten marketshare lmao.

410MB's more than Falkon lmao, Fireshit sucks.

chrome launch

oops
hotair.com/archives/2017/08/09/current-google-employee-google-run-like-religious-cult/
>Current Google employee Gordon (not his real name) tells Breitbart’s Allum Bokhari Google has become a cult of Social Justice Warriors,

> anyone who doesn't use sjwfucks must be using chrome
low iq individual with extra chromosomes spotted

you forgot all "chromium skins"-browsers

is brave mobile really good? because their desktop browser gargles horse semen