Just got a 9700K two weeks ago and holy shit I can play Dota 2 at 144fps v-synced while watching 1080p60 footage on my...

Just got a 9700K two weeks ago and holy shit I can play Dota 2 at 144fps v-synced while watching 1080p60 footage on my other screen. I intended to overclock and bought a 12 phase VRM motherboard to that end but now I just don't see the point of it.

Why do people overclock these things again? It goes to 4600Mhz stock. Aren't tougher games mostly GPU bound anyway?

Proof related for stupid idiots.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.03 - 01.50.31.36.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>buy intel
>intel so good
>intel best option goyim!
>intel is the choice to those who play games and watch BLACKED videos!

Attached: 9e7.gif (120x160, 826)

Why is the minimap on the right?
Now i get it that inteltards pick sniper and head mid.

people overclock because it's freely attainable performance for a few extra watts
Instead you jewed yourself by spending extra for a K CPU and good motherboard and choosing to not use it for the intended purpose.

Nice blog faggot

>i can play dota 2 a game that runs on notebooks and play a youtube video at the same time
>thank you intel
s, r, h

Attached: 1541771639788.png (337x237, 40K)

swapped it to be like hon

>you jewed yourself

yeah that realization prompted this thread

Why would you ever play an esports title with v-synic on?

Ryzen was half the price and does the job just fine btw

What's your MMR?

>Why would you ever play an esports title with v-synic on?

The game plays horribly without v-sync, whatever the lag it's worth it. I'm 3k or thereabouts.

You can just enable fast sync or enhanced sync to get rid of screen tearing but it's not like you're going to notice it with a 144hz display.

>screen tearing isn't as noticeable with a 144Hz refresh rate
Wow, you're a fucking retard peddling myths you heard other retards spew.

cool, I can do that on my 6 year old computer.

>I can play a retarded shit e-sport game and watch a 1080p60 video at the same time with a modern CPU
Truly astonishing and groundbreaking. Who knew that you could do such a thing with a CPU released within the last decade?

the fuck? I have a 144hz monitor and I never notice any tearing on it if the framerate is high enough (ie. 100fps and over)

This

Tearing is not dependent on frame rate, retard.

I'm glad you're happy with your purchase and enjoy playing the most life-ruining game I'ver ever experienced.

This thread is probably unnecessary though.

yeah no shit
get your fucking face punched in real life, your attitude is disgusting

>Aren't tougher games mostly GPU bound anyway?

Dota is too.

Ooga booga I have no argument ooga booga

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

that'd be your case
>screen tearing isn't noticeable with a high refresh rate monitor
>wow... that's bullshit bro...
>I too have a 144hz monitor and don't notice any tearing
>FUCK FUCK FUCK QUICK MOVE THE GOALPOSTS!!! uhhh tearing doesn't depend on frame rate!!!!!!!!

nobody said tearing doesn't depend on the framerate you retard, people said that it's not as noticeable lmao
but very nice job moving the goalposts user, bet you feel real smart doing that

>uhhh tearing doesn't depend on frame rate!!!!!!!!
This is what you were implying when you said hurr durr I don't notice tearing when the frame rate is 100 or more hurr durr.

See

I wasn't implying anything you bumbling retard lmao, I said that I don't notice the tearing when the framerate is high enough, which was the original "point" of your comment - that tearing is just as noticeable on high refresh rate monitors - which it is not
but I have to admit you do a very nice job of stuffing your own words and meaning into my mouth to make yourself seem right LMAO

>that tearing is just as noticeable on high refresh rate monitors - which it is not
Give evidence of this claim. I'll wait.

who the fuck are you to me for me to give anything to you? you're a nobody on the internet and I couldn't care less what you want, especially not with that attitude

>especially not with that attitude
Thanks for letting me know I'm striking your nerves. Lmao so sad you can't even attempt to back up your assertion that tearing is not as noticeable with higher refresh rate monitors.

You don't even know what causes screen tearing. SAD!

here's your (You)

>be shitty zoomer
>buy into the rabbi CPU ecosystem
>to play a shitty MOBA
you literally cant make this shit up.

Attached: 1534162705913.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Yes, you should have gotten a 200 buck 2600X and called it a day, would perform equally well on this task.

>GPU bound anyway?
True.
>Dota 2
Dude! I remember playing in on my XP machine! this game is made to work on every potato.

The CPU is there to push crap to the GPU nothing more. Shilling processors for gaming is retarded. If it calculates and accesses the RAM correctly and in time and works under 61% load in gaming there is no need to upgrade processors.

Web browsing and gaming will eat the ram before anything and you need to get a new mobo to have more ram and you buy a new processor for the new mobo.

Attached: a3vznBF2e3UQkFHyrrs8xd.jpg (1128x634, 122K)

I can play Dota 2 at 200fps on my Ryzen 1700.

I do the same with a 1600X

I can play Dota 2 at 300fps on my Ryzen 1600.

Really? I couldn't :/ 1600 4ghz and 1080ti here

Sucks to be dumb, I guess, also, forgot to mention my GPU, it's a 8800GTX.

Mate, Dota2 isn't exactly a very intensive game, even an i3 8100 can run it at 144hz.

Nice blogpost fren, i too bought a 9700k a few weeks ago so i could play Dota2 at 144FPS and 1080p60 interracial cuckold videos at the same time! If it wasn't for Intel i wouldn't be able to do this. Thank you intel.

>Dota 2 at 144fps
You can do that on a decade-old $20 Xeon. Great job, retard.

Your attitude suggest you get fucked in the ass in real life. You mad?

You really shouldn't be calling people idiots when you play hot garbage and think muh frame rate will help with your hot garbage. Then you admit you're on of those faggots that can't ever keep their head in a game and have to always be doing something else and distracted. You're just a massive cunt.

3k's arent allowed to play Dota