Anyone else just browse Jow Forums for the generals? For any other actual discussion, I just use reddit

Anyone else just browse Jow Forums for the generals? For any other actual discussion, I just use reddit.

It's fucking infuriating when you try to have actual discussion and some alt right child starts spewing transphobic, homophobic, or racist shit just to derail it. Plus, they try to derail every thread that deals with the social problems the tech industry has.

Attached: 1493145501261.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Sounds like something a chink tranny would say.

gotta admit as far as tech info reddit is better. conformist culture has its perks

also, nigger

stfu faggot if you can't take the heat. you should probably just get the rope and end it

Attached: Katie_Bouman.jpg (960x959, 99K)

Nice job proving you aren't an impulsive child there. You'll grow up one day and realize you are wrong.

>For actual discussion, I use reddit.
My condolences about your single digit iq.

Yea, actually having substance to arguments instead of "Haha what a discord tranny nigger" is definitely the sign of a low IQ individual. I'm sorry I haven't reach alt-right levels of intelligence.

the alt right xD

Attached: xD.png (500x541, 413K)

kek. what could possibly make someone think racial and ethical enemies are their friends?

Sounds like you need to go back you nigger tranny

Seething tranny, back to discord or wherever you come from

Sorry that this site is not kosher enough for (((you))).

I go to reddit for real advice and info. I just come here to shitpost and post BLACKED webms.

dumb frogposter

non-racist people

this but reddit isn't any better then here and some of the shitposts are good

nice try discord tranny

>It's fucking infuriating
you really think a lot of yourself and your shitposting, but nobody actually cares about it
you call your friends from discord to your thread in order to make it look like you've been making people mad all the day long, but it's still genuinely not the case

you, and your social causes, are irrelevant topics for discussion
people here do not regard those things, you can pretend to be left, you can pretend to be right, but in the end, the only reaction you are getting is from your friends, not randoms

why not try to hang out with your friends in a more meaningful way, like by meeting up and doing some volunteer work
make a difference

As if reddit isn't the exact opposite of Jow Forums, they scream bigot and fascist at anyone, and mods simply delete threads and ban everyone without warning if they mention anything that goes against their cultural marxist agenda

stop taking yourself so seriously, goblin

friends only befriend with you because they're lonely or need friends themselves
same goes for offsprings, it's not because you love your children but because you need offsprings, otherwise you'll be miserable

reddit is pretty much designed as an orwellian thought control platform and every aspect of its design is insideously purposeful in its intent to manipulate your perception and self doubt

I'm sorry.
I don't have sex.

>cultural marxist
Literally a meme term made up by Jow Forums

also discord is for trannies and losers and if your community is on there, move it. if they don't want to, well, its not worth being a member of that community

F
Jow Forums stole it from the nazis

don't use t*mblr name calling here it doesn't work

and if you want to be a jerk you can fuck off back to r*ddit and stay there.
if you can't take it then you don't belong and should know better not to go to places you don't like.

Fuck off, nigger

Attached: TeleVision.jpg (750x726, 56K)

Attached: file.png (300x168, 46K)

poltards mostly come out when their threads slow down or die or slide, mostly

Jow Forums actually have some of best content on 4ch even the stupid bst and dtt

lol

go back and kill yourself

>I just use reddit
Nobody asked.

Dilate.

Attached: Bonbibonkers.1554314519871.gif (351x411, 2M)

stupid frogposter
this guy gets it

Not being a drooling retard tends to do the trick

Not him but discord is okay for some niche communities. I can only find my chinese mobage community in there because /vg/ doesn't have it.

imagine taking this obvious bait

Faggot can't handle heat die idiot

Dumb frogposter, alt right doesn't exist, it's just a label you made up for people who are to the right of Stalin.

This

What's the Reddit equivalent of Jow Forums

Jow Forums has ruined this board

don't know what you're talking about its always the niggers/spics and jews

Attached: 1514491222834.jpg (448x600, 236K)

my arse - you dumb dumb don't get that pol is what the real person thinks not to mention pol is right on a fuckton of issues

so unless you're implying you're a faggot, pol is what keeps this keg of shite rolling

Attached: 1480584669380.png (500x500, 55K)

>for actual discussion, I use Reddit
Same here except I just call it Jow Forums

what makes someone so desperate for attention that they post bait like this thread

As is to be expecting from a frogfaggot.

>the social problems the tech industry has.
The problems are as follows
>Niggers - steal the tech
>Trannies - make bad tech
>Jews - run the show and hire the other two
Bring a white supremacist solves all the problems above, so why would you be against it

Be honest: are you a tranny?

So reddit zoomers tell me whats up with this "tranny" namecalling?

I like the banter here. Tech talk on Reddit is very superficial at least while I was visiting the place) and I hate the rating systems. I like it better here.

>just browses Jow Forums for the generals
>uses reddit for any actual discussion
>opens non-general thread and starts a discussion on Jow Forums
>stupid frogposter
did i miss anything?

have sex

Attached: grecco.jpg (542x750, 200K)

Why?

>I just use r*ddit.

So you're the one ruining this board, i hope you die ASAP.

>downboats and upboats are displayed
>but not really, they change every time you refresh
>sometimes scores are hidden
>even if the values do not change, voting leaves it stuck at what it was
>discussions get "archived" and if you had something to add tough luck
>virtue signalling
>posted a day after thread went up? tough luck having anybody see your post as they are busy jerking off the first 2-3 posters
>posted in off-hours and then a swarm of threads were posted burying your post before others got to read it? tough luck, that post is now permaburied
>golg golg gold AMA PSA TIL-clickbait to farm upboats
>critical posts downboated and hidden
>tree structure makes finding new replies impossible
fuck this garbage shitheap of a site
it is only just barely tolerable as a read-only to get the latest fotm-buzz

Attached: 2c751726fb862530491a79fe2e6c4e44.png (600x600, 246K)

Attached: 1552309279423.webm (800x800, 2.46M)