Is there any way to have 2 mirrored monitors but one is high res and the other is low res and the high res doesnt have...

is there any way to have 2 mirrored monitors but one is high res and the other is low res and the high res doesnt have to run at the low resolution monitor's resolution?

Attached: insect.webm (404x720, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsjYbbzuyig
youtube.com/watch?v=8_6T9dKBdyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=is-tSPHOa_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes also this woman is a savage

Not exactly a mirror then, is it?

If one display is double the resolution of the lower, then you may be able to run it with 2x dpi scaling, then stream it somehow to the other display

Also, wtf did she dip those in??

by stream you must be vnc which would be gay. it's oil

>yes
idk maybe

Custom made heat resistant wine glass.
Boiling oil.
Centipedes.
/thread

>/thread'ing your own post
otherwise based

/thread

Here's your lunch bro.

Attached: 1550671943479.png (640x425, 600K)

Insects are unironically a healthier source of protein than ranched animals. No insane growth hormones or feeding them pesticide laden GMO grains and other unnatural shit.

Fresh fried silkworms are actually quite good if you're 5 and have absolutely no idea what you're eating.

Yes, use Wayland

>Fresh fried silkworms
>Not french fried milkworms
>Not branch fired bookworms

Could be, but insects also carry disease in some cases and really only the Chinese eat them in a considerable quantity.

what the fuck is happening when she dumps the centipede into the wine

what the fuck

Attached: Numemon_dwds.png (783x725, 334K)

Ok, this is disgusting.

Attached: not-expand.jpg (680x782, 77K)

asians are a callous race

They also grind up crickets and sell that as a protein additive....

>believing the pro insect globalist shit spew

They just want peasants to eat insects while the high class gets meat. Youre such a good goyim.

That's sounds pretty smart. What's the problem?

It is only callous to modern eyes, historically they are still more empathetic than some.

ok?

Modern world elsewhere has practices that are as callous as the Chinese. They only seem callous towards non human creatures.

go on.

Go on what? Examples? For one America still mutilates infant boys genitals and that practice is legal in many many first world western countries. I think thats quite significantly worse than some Asian eating a bug.

notice the absolute lack of sentiment other than getting sprayed with that shit
they are not even human

Now with sound since OP is a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=BsjYbbzuyig

fair point. i still don't get the eating stuff alive, consumption of cats and dogs and also the mistreatment of livestock in general. it seems like it would be a small effort for them to treat animals better, but it's heavily ingrained in their culture to not care.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_6T9dKBdyQ

>t. merrifat that condones torture and inhumane slaughter of actually sentient and feeling mammals for MUH BURGERZ

a quick bolt to the back of the head keeps suffering to a minimum. sounds like you're describing halal practices.

>a quick kill makes up for years of standing in their own shit and piss eating roundup contaminated corn out of a bucket

This

i fucking hate chinks

i hope both of you fucking die tonight

wtf, i love chinks now

Attached: yulin-festival-22.png (730x370, 171K)

this is completely false reddit cuck bullshit. insects are much much higher paracite carriers. it's dangerous to eat them. There's a reason we don't eat them (they give you paracites).

just cook them idiots

I agree but they dont have the same histories and cultures as white euros I suppose. Our people have always been more caring towards non humans, many religions even venerate and respect nature as a core tenant.

t. ameriburger
youtube.com/watch?v=is-tSPHOa_I

Good. Fuck dogs. Worthless obnoxious shits barking all hours of the night and morning. All of them should be exterminated off the planet.

doggos are superior, yang

this but unironically

>what is farm raised

>t. light sleeper subhuman

oh wow, a shitty farmer who got into legal trouble over bad practices vs millions of chinks that stuff random animals into cages every day and beat them to death with a stick or throw them alive into boiling water. the chink apologists that have popped up the last couple years are fucking unreal.

chinks need to die right fucking now

spot the nigger

Take this, asshole
*unzips dick*
*BARK!*

Nice bait
If you're squeamish about shit like that you need to grow up.

My guess is steam. The fluids in the centipede vaporizes from the heat of the oil.

>Crying about GMOs.
Brainlet retard.

Asians aren't human

winrar

>t. Nigger

>oil
I thought it's a wine

Inevitably full of the same shit farm animals are full of now. Might as well eat meat that's tasty.

Jesus christ, what the hell is wrong with her face?
I find that way more disturbing than the centipedes.

Attached: 1495850341740.jpg (498x456, 48K)

it's called being a non k-pop idol asian

pussy

Attached: 1555323533816.webm (270x360, 2.46M)

how much does all of that cost tho?

finally, a solution to my OP question. NOT

You made a critical mistake: don't post an image more interesting than your post.

afaik if you are on windows 10 you do have some custom scaling settings somewhere

insects are yucky user !!!!!

thats hot oil btw

Someone post the one where a bitch eats live mice.

Soulless whore
Absolutely, I would like to dip her in a huge bath of boiling oil and see how she likes it

You are no better than that insect, squint eyed fuck.

>is there any way to have 2 mirrored monitors but one is high res and the other is low res and the high res doesnt have to run at the low resolution monitor's resolution?

Have to really think about that one: No. 0.4secs.

yummy! Would it be weird if I put my dick into bowl of these insects?

How is this any different from eating cows or pigs?

Cows and pigs are killed humanely with as little pain as possible, I hope. I wasn't refering to the fact that they are centipedes but the inhumane way of killing.

Is cannibalism not illegal in China?

Attached: 1501631622001.png (741x568, 29K)

based

>suffering during whole life in a tiny cage
>killed humanely
that's the least you could give them, stupid cunt

sure as long as you're not using a primitive OS like Linux

I want more of her.

Maybe in capitalistic mass-producing factories. I was thinking of farms. You aren't a pro-capitalist, right user?