Are aerons a meme?

are aerons a meme?

I can get them on offerup for like $300 which doesn't sound bad. Any better chair recommendations at this price? Possibly one with mesh and fully adjustable?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Engineered-Now-Headrest-Classic-Herman/dp/B005L9ATK6
wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/meelano-genuine-leather-executive-chair-w000807180.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mine is 12 years old. Perfect condition.

Bought it for $250 from a law firm that was upgrading.

No regrets if i had to pay $300.

I've got one, 100% worth it.

Attached: 60296417_2365842193648635_6805630702785134592_n.jpg (2048x1152, 313K)

No less than 700€ second hand in fucking Yurop.
Why live?
>Why?

Attached: Buu.jpg (288x339, 16K)

>tfw my dad does financial consulting for companies trying to not go bankrupt
>tfw he gets me free shit all the time
>tfw he got us both free aerons

feels good man.

Attached: c3f.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

>Yurop
(real) leather markus
granted, it's not perfect but still very good

Does it to save your back user

Is the Mirra any good? My back and neck are fucked from work

sounds like he's working for the mafia

naw when he worked for the mafia they didn't use herman millers.

I have one. It's pretty good. It's not a miracle chair, where I can't sit on any others because they're so far below me. But it does it's job, and I can sit in it for hours comfortably and it's very adjustable and you can find nearly any upgrade from various sellers.

Does any chair have a semi-locking tilt? Meaning it only locks the furthest location of which you can tilt and not a permanent tilt at that angle? Say the max your chair can tilt is 180 straight back, but activating semi lock at 135 degrees makes it so it can still tilt from 90 degrees to 135 degrees, and not have it be permanently locked at 135 degrees. Kind of a weird question I guess.

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 26K)

my chair at work does this, but i dont know the brand/model. if this thread is still up in 12ish hours, ill post what it is

So you're saying if my chair is good enough it's fine? I bought a $160 chair and i can sit in it for a couple hours at a time.

Also where the fuck do I even get to try out different types of expensive chairs? High end office furniture stores?

i am loving my new staples hyken you can buy it new for ~$150.

any used computer chair has jizz on it

Attached: s1127061_sc7.jpg (512x512, 33K)

just keep returning them to amazon as item not described after your 29 day trial

yeah fuck that. i use amazon way too much to risk getting banned.

I have four of them work was throwing out. Amazing how they will throw out a good chair due to a failed shock that cost $20 to fix. They are pretty nice and comfy. The hard plastic ring can hurt though is you sit weird.

Yea, they have a lock that can stop how far you lean back.

I have the Mirra at work. It’s pretty and very similar to the Aeron, but I prefer my Aeron.

>no headrest
trash

Craigslist May be your best bet.

I went to place in SoCal called G/M.

dude look at this shit. what the fuck is this shit dude?

Attached: herman miller cosm.png (1223x558, 757K)

????????????

you don't know what a headrest is?
get a 3rd party one.

Attached: .jpg (500x500, 28K)

The Steelcase SILQ & Leap chair is getting a lot of hype

Attached: FE345FEA-1B6A-4CCA-834E-7BAFAD746ACF.jpg (480x640, 76K)

Enjoy your exploding butt.

Attached: 2B119750-81B3-4D01-81D8-D9C2BE07E1A5.jpg (1600x1067, 106K)

steelcase leap has tilt lock adjustment as well as resistance adjustment for the tilt. it doesn't go to 180 degrees though.

i have one at home and we also have them at work. for some reason the work ones feel a lot nicer, and the one i have at home (older than the work ones) feels kind of cheap (not that anything has broken), so perhaps the more recent ones have been upgraded somewhat.

I've had mine for about 2 years and the seat mesh has noticeably stretch and is sagging compared to when it was new. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't buy a Hyken. The arm rests have a lot of wobble too, minor issue but it's death by a thousand paper cuts.

>he thinks $300 for a fucking plastic chair is acceptable
holy shit. your daily life must be the worst struggle one can imagine, with an IQ this fucking low

The flat I rented for a few months a year ago during a temporary work assignment had these chairs. I would rate how comfortable they are at best a 6/10. Adjustability was good indeed but how fragile the mesh was to being ripped/torn makes it much worse than a 100 quid Ikea Markus chair imo.

Um all the frame is metal not plastic, there is very little plastic on it, really just the knobs

I bought used aeron for about 500$ in poland, look harder the deals are out there

>get a 3rd party one.
like what

Different user here, I got this one: amazon.com/Engineered-Now-Headrest-Classic-Herman/dp/B005L9ATK6

The carbon one is color match, but seems like it's out of stock.

got a Leap v2 last month, worth every penny

Maybe I'm just a pleb but they don't seem like a big deal to me. It didn't change my life like so many people claim online

>headrest is $50 less than what I paid for my entire chair
nigga...

Attached: image.jpg (1000x800, 316K)

My IKEA chair is only 100 bucks. It's pretty comfortable.

Attached: IMG_20190603_074214.jpg (3456x4608, 2.82M)

I have one at work, it’s okay but I’m not in love with it. Still can’t beat a cheap racing car chair for comfort imo

Attached: 1F110CE9-6AF7-4655-B31A-A771C17C462F.jpg (300x300, 9K)

How do you stand not having armrests?

Step aside plebs!

Attached: b1-600x600.jpg (600x600, 96K)

>gamer garbage meme chairs that develop a permanent sag and break within a year

>break within a year
I own this chair about a year...

I took the arm rests out of my chair because they were more annoying than useful.

I wish i could get one for the embody

same here, decent chair for the price
I

There pretty great. I personally prefer the Steelcase Leap but that's just preference.

I have a stupid question.
How hard is it to remove the armrests? Can you remove the armrests?

I'm tired of cubital tunnel.

I prefer it.

RECOMMEND ME A GOOD CHAIR FOR FATASSES

I'M TIRED OF SINKING TO THE FLOOR EVERY 5 MINUTES

Attached: gun fattie.jpg (316x239, 17K)

buy this instead unless you're a poorfag, it's the god of chairs

Attached: Untitled.png (964x681, 203K)

This please, I need a chair for a 400lbs person, which is of course my friend.

>400lbs
Jesus fucking christ, look into a wench you fat tub of shit

I've seen like 3 for 350€ on ebay in the past 2 months. Just keep on checking.

I have one at work, I can't sit in it without being uncomfortable for the whole day. Idk if it's the chair or the whole set up not being ergonomic. I have to slouch to get even a little comfy.

had mine for ten years
it's durable and cheap, but that's about it.
people with ghandi bods like mine can't sit in them comfortably, but some guy was selling one at a yard sale for $20 so i couldn't turn it down

Already got one, it's your mom LOL

absolutely based

wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/meelano-genuine-leather-executive-chair-w000807180.html

Also, look on that site's office chair section, and refine their results for big and tall, and then weight capacity.

Then when you find one, search for the chairs name and see if some one else has it cheaper.

Have you spent any time adjusting it? The whole point of chairs like the Aeron is that you can adjust everything to work best for you.

nigger, you're 400 fucking pounds what are you even laughing at? You're not even a human fucking being anymore, you're a lipid warehouse.

swamp ass tier, ikea tier

Thank you user.