This just in: Win 10 user statistic

mspoweruser.com/netmarketshare-windows-10-inches-closer-to-50-market-share-while-chrome-continues-to-grow/

Windows 10 has now 50% userbase.

BUT there is 35% using Windows 7, what to do with them?

Windows 7:s support will end within 6 months.

Attached: Windows 7.jpg (960x599, 25K)

>what to do with them?
Nothing? Let people use what they want to use you fucking turbonigger.
Don't push shit onto others like the autistic freetard neets.

>what to do with them?
Gas the degenerates.

Let them reap what they sow.
Disabling updates was never a problem for people who knew what they were doing.
>durr going into options and setting delay for 365 days is hard
Retards who click "later" forever and then blame MS when they get a virus will get what's coming to them.

Attached: 1540551924776.png (1614x939, 521K)

Attached: critical process part deux.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

THIS

users who have half-a-brain do not need automatic updates. you're a fucking paid shill.

I feel as if the slight majority of them will go to Linux and ditch Windows since they haven't switched for this fucking long. Or really anything that isn't Windows 10 for that matter. Probably like a bit over half of them will ditch Windows and go for some shit like Ubuntu with GNOME3.

keep dreaming

>bragging about security and security updates while using Windows 10 of all things

>45% = 50%
No.

Also lol at IE still being more popular than Edge.

MS will continue to milk corporations willing to pay for updates and when they decide it's no longer profitable, they will unleash the backdoors.

Why did you skip the other stats? Didn't fit your narrative?

Attached: 10562.jpg (718x443, 63K)

Most people don't even have half a brain. That was Microsoft's motivation for automatic updates in the first place.

Win7fag here. I'm at a crossroads. I don't really want to join the Win10 botnet or use the inferior linux experience. Hopefully some autist releases a hybrid abomination patch which upgrades Win7 with the latest security patches.

Just use 8.1 with classic shell. Uninstall tablet apps and it's the same shit supported until 2023.

You're looking for Windows 8.1 Pro with Classic Shell. Enjoy your Windows 7 experience with four more years of support.

Just install W10 LTSC, it's the same shit and you'll have support until 2028.

isn't it obvious they extend the "update grace period" for as long there's enough users on 7 lol

expecting retards to jump off 7 every time the supposed support runs out

w7 isn't vista my dudes

Attached: 1557796459235.gif (100x100, 19K)

>Just use this enterprise iso from piratebay uploaded by a guy called Ivan

linux masterrace prepares the champagne

2016: Ha, I can just manually uncheck the telemetry updates, suck it MS

2017 and onward: Quality and security rollup :DD

>turbonigger

Attached: 1474751276132.jpg (534x541, 71K)

>users who have half-a-brain do not need automatic updates. you're a fucking paid shill.
you might be too young to remember but it was a huge problme during the win2k/9x-era that people never did updates and spreaded viruses and trojans like candy because of it. forced updates created much more security and only autists shitpost against it.

7 months*

>I feel as if the slight majority of them will go to Linux and ditch Windows since they haven't switched for this fucking long.
no, they just don't give a fuck as long as their hard- and software does it's job. the moment their 2012 machines are dead they just buy a new one with win10 preinstalled.

Retard. If you're going to turn off updates you might as well use the superior OS while you're at it (7)

Maybe if half of their updates wouldn't be spring loaded with bugs that delete your files and ads in the start menu no one would've complained about it in the first place

Simplix Update Pack

we kill them

They probably in the third world or why change if anything is worked

I just went back to win 7

10 is causing to many problems

critical_service_failed ect

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (240x240, 11K)

id rather catch the internet version of AIDS than give microshit complete control over when i can use my pc through forced updates

>et cetera
>somehow it becomes ect
when will burgers learn?

>critical_service_failed
Never saw any. Do you even LTSC

>BUT there is 35% using Windows 7, what to do with them?
Leave us alone, we can take care of ourselves.

Amd stopped releasing drivers for it though.

Windows 7 is garbage with a bloated UI that lemmings latch onto because of nostalgia and it's shiny so they get attached to it like a moth to a bug zapper.

i use bblean

stop using the home version then LOL

>what are checksums

check em

ubuntu lts is nice. i didnt have much luck with proton though. the games ran but there was lots of lag and studdering. not sure if its because i was running the game from am ntfs hdd or not. games run fine on windows from the same hdd. maybe linux has crappy ntfs support?

i switched my w7 to opensuse yesterday and now i have problems with my dual monitor setup, sound card and of course random lockups which require pushing reset buttom.

Maybe but unless you live under a rock most normies on their windows machine would have switch by now, either that or a bunch of sys admins who didn't switch yet. Like public schools for example.

I think it's just a mix of hardware, and the game itself not working on proton. Keep in mind proton is still in beta and the list of, despite the rapid growth of games working, is still kinda small-ish last time I check. Unless your hardware is fine then in that case its just the game not working under proton well.

Try DOOM for example, pretty much identical to Windows performance.

>dur u spelt somting wong lol

What are you fuckin 12? lel

Attached: 959A54EC9AB14A78B6DF519B90598DA6.png (684x529, 119K)

But forced updates still happen in Windows 7 since support hasn't ended yet...

>Maybe but unless you live under a rock most normies on their windows machine would have switch by now, either that or a bunch of sys admins who didn't switch yet. Like public schools for example.
no, they won't. they are used to it, know their way around and don't care about "free software" at all since windows comes preinstalled anyways. it's not like they have to pay 200 bucks upfront to get going.

That's usually caused by third party program that also installs as a service.

start - run - msconfig - services
tick the checkbox that says "Hide All Microsoft Services" this now leaves you with all the non MS services showing.

Untick them all and reboot. If windows no longer has that error then enable them back one at a time rebooting each time until the error shows.

Then Boot back into safe mode, and uncheck the last service that caused the loop.

>firefox has less than 10% marketshare now
What went wrong bros

Attached: firefox_horo_by_ziontrece-d34p9w6.png (512x451, 339K)

>Maybe if half of their updates wouldn't be spring loaded with bugs that delete your files and ads in the start menu no one would've complained about it in the first place
/thread

People always say this. What will actually most likely happen is they'll stick with 7 until they feel it's dated enough and 10 isn't as bad as they first thought.

How is Linux inferior for general use? You'd have complete control over your system and updated as well. And that's just the start. Also, why care about "security updates" on fucking Windows except for that one for WannaCry and similar exploits?

And updates*

>ousting the chief over nonsense
>Pocket
>Hello
>fuck your addons
>WE CHROME NOW

Don't forget pushing the Mr. Robot promo that edited content on sites people were viewing and then acted like it was just a test and not a big deal.

If they were doing that it would have been announced by now.

lol. It's fantastically slow, even on decent hardware. Waiting for it to boot and shutdown feels like waiting forever, especially on an OEM install, and the UI feels like it's operating in slow motion.

>50%

So... women?

>35% on windows7
That's not 100% champ.
Is there 15% on 8.1 then?

We're sticking with Windows 7 at work because even Windows 10 Professional has forced updates, comes with all telemetry enabled with no way to disable it, and all the fucking bloat like Candy Crush installed.

Enterprise LTSC looks like what I need, but it's too expensive for a small business.

15% must be the japanese on XP.

been using 10 ltsb for 3 years now thank you microsoft for good os and fuck linux shills YOU WILL NEVER HAVE SEX IF YOU USE LINUX - FACT.

Attached: 1557737058708.png (238x233, 91K)

Waiting for Windows 11

How you know you actually had sex and was not just a hallucination?
You have no proof you did it.

No longer comfy. Used to be where cool kids hang out. Now everything is pajeetedge or botnetchrome.

XP had significant userbase by 2014 yet ms didn't care so go suck a dick