Sloppy bank

The bank queue gets this far.. am sitting this close to the computer ports.. any ideas?

Attached: DDA01B77-F9D6-41B3-A6A2-77E2C5C9827B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overnight_market
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, do you think your balance is stored on there? It's probably just some shitty machine a boomer uses to make spreadsheets.

If you're too dumb to come up with anything yourself, you're too dumb to be asking us for ideas.

it has an internet wifi cable!

Pm'd you the hack

I worked at a bank -- these was a program that instantly moved money, although it was obviously very heavily monitored.

unplug the wifi cable and cum inside the slot

I know that pc is not that important, but it’ll just be a start.
I also know that there is a bank software in that pc.. its the one used to open new accounts.. I am also very sure they are using a poorly updated version of windows 7.. was hoping to get any suggestions of possible root kits I can get into it using the usb plug and play feature.. Am here for help and suggestions, not to get insulted, for you fucks looking to boost esteem ..

Enjoy jail, jamal

Test out its claimed IP36 weatherproof capabilities

Flip that red switch, boy.

Why do bank transfers always take a day or two when it's just computers moving numbers around?

If you can't fucking google for an answer and are stupid enough to think that "hacking" into a bank is a smart idea, let alone an idea a retard like you can pull off, then you deserve to be laughed at.

Honestly its time to correct mistakes and verify transactions.

Fuck you dude.. it’s technically not illegal yet in my country.. plus am just doing it for fun.. I go to the same church as the MD of the bank.. It’ll be dope to talk to him about the loophole when I see him at church.

>OP falls for irl honeytrap on video

I'll keep watching the news for you, OP.

Fuck off, stupid nigger.

I’ll gladly accept being a stupid nigga, if you send me a picture of a reversed linked list you did, in any language.. I suggest js.. you dumb racist fuck..!

kill yourself you fucking indian nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overnight_market
They gotta earn shekels using the sweet money you gave them.

A stranger from the land of Woot came to Master Foo as he was eating the morning meal with his students.

“I hear y00 are very l33t”, he said. “Pl33z teach m3 all y00 know”.

Master Foo's students looked at each other, confused by the stranger's barbarous language. Master Foo just smiled and replied: “You wish to learn the Way of Unix?”

“I want to b3 a wizard hax0r”, the stranger replied, “and 0wn ever3one's b0xen”.

“I do not teach that Way”, replied Master Foo.

The stranger grew agitated. “D00d, y00 r nothing but a p0ser”, he said. “If y00 n00 anything, y00 wud t33ch m3”.

“There is a path”, said Master Foo, “that might bring you to wisdom”. The master scribbled an IP address on a piece of paper. “Cracking this box should pose you little difficulty, as its guardians are incompetent. Return and tell me what you find”.

The stranger bowed and left. Master Foo finished his meal.

Days passed, then months. The stranger was forgotten.

Years later, the stranger from the land of Woot returned.

“Damn you!” he said, “I cracked that box, and it was easy like you said. But I got busted by the FBI and thrown in jail”.

“Good”, said Master Foo. “You are ready for the next lesson”. He scribbled an IP address on another piece of paper and handed it to the stranger.

“Are you crazy?” the stranger yelled. “After what I've been through, I'm never going to break into a computer again!”

Master Foo smiled. “Here”, he said, “is the beginning of wisdom”.

On hearing this, the stranger was enlightened.

Is this a secret message or something.. it’s definitely not a cipher if it is.

you're too stupid for this. go end it as soon as possible

Because the money -can- get moved around instantly, and in those two days they can make interest off the money before officially depositing it in the customer's account.