New wave of fakery

Why do people follow cgi "influencers" its fake and empty, I mean a lot of "influencers" are empty but this is on a whole new level. I am a 19 old guy but I feel old.

Attached: bu ne amına koyam.jpg (700x467, 25K)

not sure if kizuna ai counts but shes cute as fuck and momentarily makes me forget about the dismal reality of my life

go away zoomer

lol this is pretty cool actually, i think i should follow suite

kizuna "ai" is boring as fuck. All vtubers are, luna is the worst because of the weird infantile shit

Stop watching jewish podcasts and then make threads here.

Is zoomer culture the worst generational culture in history?

I didn't say she was entertaining. I don't binge watch her videos, I just like watching them a bit when I'm down.

shut up boomer, your youth was stupid if not downright preposterous

i suggest not. i disagree with mindless media consumption, especially when its used to mask depression. watch a video about something you enjoy.

Also speaking of terrible yt channels annoying orange became a gaming channel. I never found it funny but i cant believe it gets ~20k views for daily lets plays lmao

Zoomer culture is a product of 50 years of "global peace". Even the 3rd world is developing and zoomers have no threats and competition so they make up stuff (food allergies, gender spectrums etc). And then we come to insane levels of consumerism connected with sociopath levels of thinking in corps that everyone but me is a subhuman and it's Ok to scientifically exploit everyone (selling emotions, your parent's dying? buy this netflix or cable tv subscription to make feel yourself better). Generally, downfall of the west.

Yeah
I agree with this guy.

Zoomers are the penultimate form of civilized man - absolute fucking sissies.

Most "influencers" are basically attractive 16-26yo" wh*te dudes acting like clowns for their 12 years olds flowers. It doesn't matter how retarded they are the kids just need a big brother figure in their empty lives.

Attached: 1559331147525.jpg (388x435, 52K)

>19 old guy
>old
I wish I was 19 again

>its fake and empty

You do realize that the flat device you are staring at right now does not in fact contain anything living and that it is actually also fake and empty despite you feeling contrary to that fact.

Attached: 300px-MagrittePipe.jpg (300x210, 11K)

How long until we have virtual movie stars that are super popular while the men behind the curtain rake in the money?

> describes pixar
the future is now, gramps

I thought it was an ARG at first, but alas, it's never an ARG.

Attached: dog disappointment.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

I have no fucking clue how people follow "influencers" in the first place
these people are fucking stupid af
I met one once and the only thing he tried to influence was my fist to smash his head in.

>new wave
Digital actresses aren't anything new, zoomer.
Squaresoft anticipated this trend 20 years ago when they tried to make Aki Ross a thing
William Gibson wrote Idoru 10 years before that
Gorrilaz have been popular longer than you have been alive.

Attached: Aki Ross.jpg (446x500, 100K)

Wizard's first rule:

People are stupid.

Zoomers won't understand this reference.

that was such an awesome movie

Shut up, Max.

Feels about as lifeless as any other e-whore.
Society has already been pushed far beyond the fakery line for a long, long time.

Attached: 86dHOiC.png (540x720, 724K)

>zoomers are barely in their 20s
>all these problems millennials caused are blamed on zoomers

You boomers are dumb as hell

Technically Squarefilm RIP

h3 is based

>Why do people follow cgi "influencers"
why does anyone willing watch shill videos?

>Z-z-zooomer-er-er

Attached: max-headroom-header.jpg (650x406, 162K)