5G, G for Goy

radiationdangers.com/5g-roll-out/well-whaddya-know-no-5g-for-israel/

Attached: PartialScreenshot_20190603-115443.png (1440x1615, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nwo-i.nl/en/personnel/working-conditions/radiation/non-ionising-radiation/what-are-the-risks-of-non-ionising-radiation/
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
youtube.com/watch?v=euszrWewAA4
asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/5G-networks/China-in-pole-position-for-5G-era-with-a-third-of-key-patents
themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/heres-why-5g-is-not-allowed-in-israel-where-it-was-developed/
principia-scientific.org/petition-26000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=285871641
youtube.com/watch?v=ah8Bpg6ep1k
youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=P5AYRWvjiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua1QzJi6Cwc
youtube.com/watch?v=keglNLQxZ3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ich2zyZbKBw
youtube.com/watch?v=9y1NRNF3Sm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Non-ionising is harmful

nwo-i.nl/en/personnel/working-conditions/radiation/non-ionising-radiation/what-are-the-risks-of-non-ionising-radiation/

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-115610.png (1440x2560, 480K)

>/well-whaddya-know-no-5g-for-israel/
>nwo-i.nl
its using the same frequency band as radar, directional radio and amateur radio now. those things have been around for quite some time and you are constantly exposed to many of those signals. whats harmful about it now when it was ok before?

>remote mass sterilisation
Good, Anglocide can't come soon enough.

poshel nahui Ivan

>non-ionizing
>photochemical
Garbage.

>radiationdangers.com

just like how they are installing middle eastern immigrants into europe, without taking in any themselves

>Risks with radio wave and microwave fields (10 MHz – 300 GHz)
Sources of radio wave and microwave radiation are high-frequency generators (gyrotrons, klystrons etc.) and transmitters, microwave ovens, industrial RF heaters, radio and TV antennae, radar installations and mobile phones. Base stations for cordless phones are weak sources.

Exposure
Exposure to electromagnetic fields in this frequency range can warm up exposed tissues because these absorb the radio wave and microwave energy and convert these into heat. The frequency level determines the depth of penetration into the body.
Warming up by this radiation is the most dangerous for the brain, eyes, genitals, stomach, liver and kidneys.
How deep the radiation penetrates depends on the frequency. If resonances occur in parts of the body then the damage can increase.
Worldwide the maximum acceptable radiation level varies from 10 mW/cm2 to 0.1 mW/cm2. FOM adheres to a maximum radiation level of 1 mW/cm2.

but we ARE rolling 5g
its just slow af, but expect it in 2-3 years tops
have sex

The region at which radiation becomes considered as "ionizing" is not well defined, since different molecules and atoms ionize at different energies.

>>nwo-i.nl
NWO-I, the Institutes Organisation of NWO, is fully named the Netherlands Foundation of Scientific Research Institutes. NWO-I is an independent foundation, that belongs to the Dutch Research Council (NWO). NWO-I is located on the Winthontlaan in Utrecht.

>but we ARE rolling 5g
proofs?

reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

> (me)
thx for saving me the trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=euszrWewAA4

Imagine being so brainfried you fall for this.
Stay on your containment board.

>the j000s are gonna kill us with cancer rays
Mods, do your fucking job.

ok retard

Real schizo hours

Like clockwork..........

Stay in your apartheid state.

>schizo
>have sex
Wow the jews have converged on the thread pretty quickly.

>
well?

If Jews control the banks, media, and economy, and have done so since the time of Jesus, wouldn't that mean whites are essentially Jewish cattle?

Attached: 1559136313502.png (293x172, 9K)

MOOOOOOOOODS

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/5G-networks/China-in-pole-position-for-5G-era-with-a-third-of-key-patents

who would have knew that huawei is israeli

> non ionizing radiation
> implying 3GPP didn't standardize 5G
> What is Ericsson, Huawei and Nokia

there is not a single scientist in that entire almost 6 minute long video. it's just some gay voiceover with even gayer stock photos

>Itt Zion-Don shills butthurt about chinks being 5g leader

>>Da joos made 5G to kill us all it's why they won't roll it out in israel!!!!1!
>Except they literally are rolling it out in israel.
>>B-but non ionizing light is still completely harmful so da joos are killing us! (and themselves since they are rolling it out)
>Except non ionizing light literally only has thermal effects, and it's more dangerous for you to be standing in sunlight than standing next to a 5G tower
>>But da joos!!!1!!1! Xddddddd
Every single time

Attached: 1557526179592.jpg (634x602, 90K)

Good goy

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>IF IT WUZNT FO DEM JOOZ US WYATT FOLK WOULD RUN DA WORLD WE WAS CAESARS N PHARAROS N SHEET BEFO DEM JOOZ

Attached: pol compilation.png (675x1500, 1.88M)

>But da joooos!!!1!!! :c :c :c :c
Erry tiem

Next time try replying with an argument instead

Attached: 1557909270692.png (224x314, 61K)

see

not an argument

themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/heres-why-5g-is-not-allowed-in-israel-where-it-was-developed/

Jow Forumstards stay in your containment board

>Article literally starts of shouting about DA JOOOOOOS!!!!!

Kek, as if your schitzo site is more trustworthy than fucking Reuters

Attached: 1557974294694.jpg (411x349, 133K)

>Da joos da joos
It's a fucking joke you turboautists

>Pretending to be retarded
Wow user you sure showed us!
Now go back to your containment board, and take your low quality posts with you!
Jow Forums is a strictly Anime board for high IQ technology enthusiasts, not room temp Jow Forums shitposters!

Attached: 058a3e83694a99a0809575fa14e637e57e34ce88e82ac3da0924c099df6bdffc.gif (500x350, 1004K)

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

All that says to me they have no money to build the network, so it probably won't ever be build.

The only joke is how Israel also took over the tech market from wh*Toids. It's almost as if the people who control the world are inherently superior to the cattle they use as service workers.

Attached: Capture.png (685x441, 590K)

just because nazis are retarded doesn't make everything they say wrong and everything about jews incorrect. this is some pretty low effort equivocation on populist appeal, a staple of reddit. go back to it

Based

Attached: 1558372082866.jpg (2852x2048, 1.2M)

Everything they say about the Jews implies the Jews are superior to Jow Forums nazis.
If whites were so great, why are they subjugated by the Jews? Why has this been going on for over a thousand years?
Fun fact. Rich white people were LITERALLY virtue signaling so hard, that they just let Jews have all the control over money. That way the rich whites could stay pious and pure of soul without having to give up all their laundering and usury.

Attached: alt right compialtion.png (1071x808, 910K)

lol the only arguments against op are newfags saying "da joos" "have sex" "schizo" and trying to fit in with smug anime posting when they clearly dont belong.

Holy fuck this site needs to die.

principia-scientific.org/petition-26000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out/

Attached: 1541211212959.png (1260x1288, 1.55M)

>the nazis were retarded, but they had some genuinely good points about the jewish problem

>Jews still have slavery in 2019
>Jow Forums can only fantasize about having it
lmao keep seething

>Jow Forums is a strictly Anime board
No it's fucking not you absolute pedo degenerate

Prostitution is not slavery, you turbofemnazi. Suck my patriarchal dick.

> what is International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) and 3GPP Standards

The 4G/5G station typical power is about 40W/60W
Do you get headaches from Wi-Fi too? Do you get headaches in airport from radar? Do you feel like you're dying when you go outside your house? all of them are forms of radiation.

finding out that everything past nephalem was designed in tel aviv and they also have a semiconductor fab there as well was the moment i realized that the whole 'breakway civilization' thing might not be entirely bullshit

and i know "nehalem" is a river in washington but it is weird that they named their new line of processors bigger than they had ever been before with huge core counts after a river in washington that is one letter off from the biblical hebrew name for giants, "nephalem.' its bordering on a schizo observation but it bugs me a lot

LMAO holy shit this is a good meme

Attached: Real schitzo hours.png (300x704, 34K)

Attached: 1539948098955.png (915x726, 114K)

Nice derail, did you read the article?

Stay seeting. Room temp Jow Forums poster

Attached: 1558600443154.png (400x400, 339K)

>Jews control culture
>Jews control art
>Jews control media
>Jews control technology
>Jews control the economy
>Jews control the banks
Jews are everything Jow Forums autists want to be.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=285871641

Attached: 2018-03-13-image-7.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

considering i'm ethnically jewish i can't really say that "the nazis had a good solution to the jewish problem" and if you read my post again that straw man seems pretty foolish in retrospect

>larping as a self-hating jew
weev, pls

youtube.com/watch?v=ah8Bpg6ep1k
youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=P5AYRWvjiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua1QzJi6Cwc
youtube.com/watch?v=keglNLQxZ3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ich2zyZbKBw
youtube.com/watch?v=9y1NRNF3Sm0

who cares if i get cancer as long as I can have high speed internet

>wouldn't that mean whites are essentially Jewish cattle?
give this guy a medal, he discovered something that no one else knew about in the past.

>posts pics about problems in israel that exist worldwide to make it look bad
>doesn't notice he proves israelis are aware, care, and are fixing it

Nothing wrong with that.
Stop being anti-Semitic

>being concerned about israel while using wangblows or lincucks
Israel already owns you, senpai

Attached: 788142.png (1075x1518, 1.37M)

good thing my country's leadership is fucking incompetent and will let the providers get away with only offering 5G in the biggest cities.

i use templeOS, what now

nah im just a yid, a yid that knows yid shit when i see it and thinks its funny how easy it is to guilt people into feeling bad for having opinions simply for using the word israel or jew

>This fucking thread
There is a place where politics and technology collide, but this thread isn't it. It's just anti-semites and JIDF throwing down against each other.

>JIDF
conspiratard. put the tinfoil back on and you wont notice the 5g.

literally build to worship a jew

wut?
This whole thread is for morans.
I'm not even against 5G.
I can see 2 mobile towers from my house, I get fucking great reception, 5G is going to be awesome.

Christfags dont like that little fact. You have now unbottled their baby rage and autism.

So that’s why they’re so buggy.

You don't think the fact 5G is rolled out in Israel is a refutation?

>you see? the yids make buggy products that we couldn't make in the first place
i wish i was a jew, being one of you cunts is embarrassing.

Another day another intel bug , keep it up.

Every single faggot here worshipping evil kid mutilating semitic fuckheads should shoot themselves in the fucking head.

nobody worships them retard

>They disagree with me!?!?!?
>Must be kike worshipers!

>bioinitiative.org
here you have literally thousands of studies by (((scientists))) showing the dangers of EMF. of course youll just handwave that away like any other retard ITT

>wow I wish I was a jew, wow jews are the master race, seething lmao

Literally all throughout the thread

>>>/oven/

Yes people who defend filth like jews are kike worshippers and the posts I'm referencing are definitely jew worship.

>want to pick something up from my broom closet
>can't see shit
>turn on the light
>only then did I relize
>that closet had a 100watts incandescent lightbulb that I never bothered replacing
>my body tissues and internal organs overheat 1000°C in a nanosecond
>as my last breath leaves my body I mutter
>fucking jews

If we banned the schizos this place would be 30% better

they dont love jews, they just hate you, your disgusting rhetoric, getting caught in your lies and propaganda ITT and in general. we have enough criticism of jews and israelis, what you do is not criticism. its propaganda and lies, it has nothing to do with reason and everything to do with being an asshole, and we don't want to be associated with that.

Kek

>hating kid mutilating evil subversive fucks is disgusting

Kill yourself kike. I mean it. Youre scum of the fucking earth.

Based jewbros.

Jow Forums really is Tumblr 2.0.

Attached: 1475903382909.jpg (500x600, 114K)

i'm not a kike, and i'm not circumcised. they aren't making you do it retard, they do it to themselves, and everybody knows why you make it a big deal. it has nothing to do with morality and everything to do with you hating them and trying to fuck them over. thats why nobody likes your kind. and then you call them subversive, the irony. we're all on to you.

They do it to defenseless infants you disgusting faggot. Hopefully someone ties you down and does it to you since you think its no big deal. Sick disgusting faggot

Attached: 1544377286054.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

This is what jew defenders white knight for.

Anyone defending jews should be mutilated since apparently its no big deal. I can tell you it definitely is a big deal

Fuck every single subhuman evil child mutilating semitic piece of filth.