Wagie wagie get in cagie!

wagie wagie get in cagie!

Attached: rain.jpg (2048x1447, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_income_in_the_United_States
aei.org/publication/some-amazing-findings-on-income-mobility-in-the-us-including-this-the-image-of-a-static-1-and-99-percent-is-false/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1559143125877.png (750x563, 744K)

Someone please explain to me how work at McDonald's any bad. I had my best experience working there.

>commits suicide due to extreme depression
nothing of value was lost

>to smart for disability checks
a-any NEETs here kind enough to take in a cute boy? ill become your trap maid who brings you tendies

do you work as a slave before/after you work at McDonald's?

This

I unironically enjoyed working for a wage than a salary:

- When I worked for a wage at a convenience store: had fun colleagues ca my age, went partying with said colleagues, could go home from work after my shift and do whatever the fuck I wanted (leaving my work tasks at work), every day was a new day and it didn't matter if I fucked up something the day before

- Working an office job for a salary: colleagues are a bunch of boomers or annoying millennials, I would rather kill myself than hang out with any of them on my spare time, I constantly stress about work stuff at home, if I or someone else fucks up, I spend literally weeks trying to fix it and getting more stressed because my tasks get delayed

>tfw I wake up around noon, work remotely for 8 hours and make $470 in the process
You enjoy your tendies and "freedom" being stuck in whatever neighborhood you live in.

I'll enjoy my BMW, steak lunches, trips overseas and ever-increasing set of transferable skills I acquire through my work.

Attached: eng.png (603x603, 48K)

>He thinks $470 a day gross is big money

>he thinks $10k a month gross isn't big money
What part of remote work don't you understand? I don't live in NYC/SF/etc overpriced shithole.

isn't that like around 100k a year?

Good for you. Still nothing special.

>I'll enjoy my BMW, steak lunches, trips overseas
lmao it's like a 12yo's fantasy of rich people

How did you get your job. Usually remote jobs pay less.
Are you smart? Or just lucky?

Attached: 1559267802302.jpg (720x720, 79K)

>lmao it's like a 12yo's fantasy of rich people
So is spending everything on a gayman rig so you can play vidya, faggot.

>pic related

I think you're confusing high income with wealth. Understandable since you couldn't imagine having either.

>Are you smart? Or just lucky?
Both.

Attached: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (400x624, 61K)

lol I’m mot the one bragging about driving notoriously unreliable “luxury” cars while clogging arteries
with processed red meat

blue labour is more rewarding than white labour, and alo more pleasant because it's less stressful, but from day 0 the education system pushes you toward white labour because it needs to prop itself up, if people stop going to college because it's useless if they're going to work in a factory, then that bubble bursts

truth is most people don't really need to study past the age of like 16. i mean think back to your high school classes. what did you learn about in english class? or chemistry? how much of it is any use to you?

the point of school used to be to teach people how to read and count, now its purpose is to generate future employees

I don't know when this will stop but I hope it does. I work webdev atm but the schedule is stressful as shit. I'd rather be stacking shelves.

I got the job by several working freelance consultancy gigs via an employment service. I eventually landed long-term customers who didn't care where I worked as long as I got the job done.

Indeed

100k isn’t a lot in the good ‘ol USA.

from what I gathered it is if you don't live in those 3-4 meme cities

>what did you learn about in english class? or chemistry? how much of it is any use to you?
I am the poster you are replying to, and seeing that english is our company's working language and I work as a hardware engineer, I'd say that I use english and maths pretty much every day at work. Chemistry is another thing though, but it did help me get accepted to college (science curriculum in high school gave extra points). So I do think that college/uni is a good thing, but I agree with the rest of your post. The best time of my life was probably working in a convenience store.

>100k isn’t a lot in the good ‘ol USA
Yeah, because the half dozen coastal cities == entirety of US of A
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_income_in_the_United_States
>Income range Percent in group
>$100,000 or more 9.15

You use English, but you don't talk about Jane Eyre or Peats or whatever literary shit English turns into by the time you enter HS.

There are other things that are outrageously expensive wherever you go like education and healthcare.

Fair point, but I just don't think deep knowledge is useless. The enlightenment-era idea of an educated man with deep knowledge of all fields was the right idea. But I agree that society pushing white collar jobs has gone too far.

>tl;dr according to you, no-one can make it anywhere in the US
k

They can't. You'll only make it if you were born into the top 10%

I’m just saying making 100k isn’t anything special. The 90s were 20 years ago.

Not him, but user didn't claim to be special. He just said that it was possible to enjoy the comforts of being a NEET (never leaving home) while still making an comfortable living so you can afford stuff.

Anyone who brags about driving a BMW thinks they’re special.

Anyone who brags about being on neetbux thinks they are special too, as in "more chromosomes than you" special.

Attached: chromosomes.jpg (633x260, 14K)

and fucking steak meals lmao

>enjoying ordinary things are bad
neets, pls.

lol @ all the retards stumbling over themselves to breathlessly declare how much money they make, as if that's what matters in life

Work on your reading comprehension, wagie

>whoever winds up with the most toys wins!

Thinking you’re exceptional because you do ordinary things is annoying.

It's pretty exceptional among posters on this board, where people can't even discuss programming without sperging out over non-important shit.

what's your job ?

I’m supposed to suck his dick for making a salary that isn’t really that much in the grand scheme of things?

computer janitor

Professional mattress tester

People who pretend 100k isn't a comfy salary outside SV are more annoying than people who enjoy ordinary things, desu senpai. Anyway, he was only replying to NEET posters pretending that literally living in poverty and relying on government handouts is more comfy than working remote from home.

Software consultant.

I make around 4-5k on a good day

AMA

Хyи cocёшь? Бoчкy дeлaeшь?

The real tragedy here is everyone seems to be okay making their corporate masters rich while only receiving a portion of their labors’ actual value

Jow Forums: the thread

how much for anal?

We need fascism to fix this

But it actually IS ok because I have not enough knowledge and skills to make myself rich.

imagine being this mad

>t.

Attached: 1533612105225.jpg (640x845, 108K)

>let's pretend an employee doesn't trade in part of the value they provide to cover for risks, and for a ton of expertise the employee lacks to do it themselves
Commies, not even once.

Dilate

Attached: webcomic-stonetoss-phobia-phobia.png (1000x1000, 106K)

literally what did he mean by this comic

Income mobility is pretty high in the US, though. Commies who want you to think that killing all the rich people would magically solve our problems, would tell you otherwise. Who knew that working hard would actually get you somewhere in life

aei.org/publication/some-amazing-findings-on-income-mobility-in-the-us-including-this-the-image-of-a-static-1-and-99-percent-is-false/

read filename?

Gays are disgusting and reddit megapedes are liberals in disguise.

People who drink coffee are disgusting?

You're saying that working at MacDonald's I can become millionaire?

>Income mobility is pretty high in the US, though.
If you're willing to walk on dead bodies, sure :^) It's not so simple if you have basic human decency and a minimal level of integrity.