Well, looks like I'll never visit the great US and A

Well, looks like I'll never visit the great US and A.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-124858_Kiwi Browser.jpg (720x1480, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, I'm not much of a social media user, but I do own the account named "anonymous" on "Jow Forums.org"

Good.

So you are okay with the fact that if I claim that there are only 2 genders I would be denied entry to your country just because some liberal was assigned to go through my social media?

Implying anyone would want to visit the globo-homo HQ voluntarily. No thanks.

If you have social media accounts you are subhuman trash

We have enough brown people here already

just say you don't have one, how can they check that you have a account?

Well yeah, whites don't wanna enter your cesspool

google.com

You do realize people make their social media accounts using their real names right

You do realize there are plenty of people with your name and surname

Not really. My last name is pretty rare. And I'm sure people from over seas have fair distinct names as well.

I can second this. They'll probably think I'm some kind of spy... "Facebook username sir and your number of friends for confirmation" - "Don't have it, 0" followed by a slight tip of my fedora.

>needing a visa to go to the US
Why? You live in some third-world shit hole?

I thought I had distinct name and surname, but simple search on Facebook and Instagram reveled that I was wrong

Actually no, there aren't
Also you do realize people use their real pictures next to their real names on their social media accounts

Just did a search and I'm the only one.

ow le edge

well then you are fucked, change the name to Luke Smith

I'll change it to David Goldstein from Israel so I am greeted with VIP helicopter to the New York Times HQ and my choice of virgins

Hes not even being edgy, its what the normies think now. If you don't have social media and a visible online profile of some kind you are seen as the outcast.

Funny how times change.

Are you sure you read my post correctly?

I did not. You're right user I'm an idiot.

Good, stay the fuck out, you fucking illegal nigger.

If you need a visa to visit we don't want you, pajeet

Just cross the mexican border, you don't need no visa

Attached: IMG_20190603_120133.jpg (1080x1525, 220K)

filipino whores claiming their sugar-daddies income don't count, what the fucken even is this chart

Average household income by ancestry in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry