Bidets

Bidets are technology. Why aren't you using one, Jow Forums? You like to make fun of street shitters, but you walk around with shit between your asscheeks most of the day.

Attached: diffusion-bidet-dia500_550X550_90.jpg (531x550, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/bidet
google.com/maps/@-1.2816635,36.8211764,3a,75y,139.97h,94.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm8MOkmev-W_n40Lniccwvg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if bidets are so advanced why does the nozzle point down and not up to where your asshole is going to be?

japanese bidet attachments ftw, been using a 0 one from aliexpress for a year never going back, and once you try hands free shitting neither will you

If though i had seen everything, but Jow Forums never disappoints me

Thank you bidet man

Attached: images (5).jpg (555x553, 42K)

> if bidets are so advanced why does the nozzle point down and not up to where your asshole is going to be?
You can adjust the nozzle's orientation

OP is right.
I'm going to get a hose attached to my cistern

once you've taken the bidetpill there is no going back

tried using one but i had a nice wet shit and it was just running water over the wet shit i had in my asshole
took a shower and ate more fiber (was on vacation eating junk) but didnt use it again

Eh, minimal shit at best to a point where you can’t even smell it. At least it isn’t on our hands, we use sinks user.

You're supposed to wash the dirty area with soap

But I do.
Only third world countries don't have one home.

I prefer a wet wipe

>you walk around with shit between your asscheeks most of the day
No, I don't. I simply clean my hole with a shower after every poopie time.

where do I put the shit stained soap bar at, and where do i wash my shit stained hands

>soap bar
lmao what are you a polish grandma

>guy shits on your floor
>wipes it with a paper towel
>wheres your problem bro?

yeah, now install a mini-shower for convenience in your toilet and sell the idea

>guy shits on your floor
>runs a water stream over it
>wheres your problem bro?

>sell
That's the fucking point. I'm not gonna buy shit I already have in my bathroom. Plus, iirc, it costs more than a shower.

If you visit another civilized gent, would you ask for a towel, undress in his bathroom and then take quick shower if you shat? Sure, it's a gimmick in our society, but it is parctical.

>washes it down the drain

>Bidets are technology.
Not really.
>Why aren't you using one
My rental doesn't have one
>you walk around with shit between your asscheeks most of the day.
No. I hate a dirty crack. I don't just wipe and then clean with water, I moisturize after too. Gotta keep fresh.

> Why aren't you using one, Jow Forums?
Because it's a shitty idea.

> you walk around with shit between your asscheeks most of the day
If toilet paper doesn't do the job for you somehow (for normal people it reduces the concentration of shit to basically nothing), you use a wash toilet.

Attached: washtoilet.jpg (474x474, 13K)

That IS a bidet moran.
A discrete bidet isn't the only type.

Fuck you for mocking me. I'd just use a toilet paper

Bidet refers to a *dedicated* sink fixture for arsewashing.
> Bidet is a French word for "pony", and in Old French, bider meant "to trot". This etymology comes from the notion that one "rides" or straddles a bidet much like a pony is ridden.

The much more clever thing is a toilet seat with a water jet nozzle, a "wash toilet". Yea, you pretty much need a toilet for hygiene, but you never really need a bidet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

Hopefully you throw them in a bin and not in the toilet, and having a bin full of smelly shit smeared wet wipes is pretty gross
Waste of time and water. Showering too much ruins your skin. Maybe you only shit once a day so that's fine.
Use liquid soap. Your hand won't have shit on it because you've cleaned it with soap.
You're supposed to use soap when washing your asscrack in a bidet
> I don't just wipe and then clean with water, I moisturize after too. Gotta keep fresh.
How do you clean with water if you don't have a bidet? I hope you're using soap.
A bidet is useful for cleaning your genitals and feet too

Yes.

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/bidet

You could call everything that cleans ass a bidet, but from the word origin as some installation that you could straddle, it sure as fuck doesn't make any sense to consider a jet nozzle in a toilet seat a bidet or toilet paper a bidet.

> A bidet is useful for cleaning your genitals and feet too
That's what you trivially use a shower for.

It even sucks sucks for feet, there's no particularly good way to position them so they don't come in contact with the area your washed off feces might have landed on unless you bring yet another seat.

>My made up rules are correct
Your an idiot and likely an autist. Good day.

> It even sucks sucks for feet, there's no particularly good way to position them so they don't come in contact with the area your washed off feces might have landed on
It's the same in a shower

>he thinks the pressure of the water is enough to clean your butt
I bet you just wash your hands by placing them still under running water

No, you already sprayed/wiped off your ass on the toilet seat before you left it? There's just about nobody that does any major ass-cleaning in the shower, unlike with bidets that often still see fairly srs use with, uh, small leftovers.

Whatever small trace amount of feces you might have still had in the shower has almost entirely been washed away by what should have been far more more quickly flowing and almost always soapy water.

>shit stained soap
stop eating the soap

my water pressure is high though.

This is the best

Attached: vaginaphone.jpg (711x1024, 127K)

What one you get from AliExpress?

I bought an attachment from Amazon and never looking back. Shits incredible.

I am italian and the first time I went inside a house abroad I wanted to gag from the absence of bidet.

Truly savages.

Yeah, the people who use regular toilet paper are savages. I honestly refuse to believe that there are people who don't use moist toilet paper like pic related

Attached: 0333517-1.jpg (1000x1000, 74K)

>but you walk around with shit between your asscheeks most of the day.
Imagine having a diet so terrible you start projecting your permanent state of diarrhea on all others.
People that are healthy and eat healthy have no need to wash their ass after a dump. That's what wet wipes are for. Flush the first, bin the second. If somehow you need more, or they're coming back dirty, you need to eat more fiber.

how do you use this shit? i have a bidet sprayer hose style one

people that use these are retards. these absolutely destroy the environment

>If toilet paper doesn't do the job for you somehow (for normal people it reduces the concentration of shit to basically nothing), you use a wash toilet.
If you got some shit on your hands, would you just use toilet paper, or actually wash them with soap? Why would you treat your asshole differently?

>Why would you treat your asshole differently?
I have no reason whatsoever to touch food and random other people with my asshole.

Nor do I wash inside my nose with soap after I used a paper towel to wipe snot, but I do wash my hands sooner or later.

your own snot isnt a biohazard

>I have no reason whatsoever to touch food and random other people with my asshole.
Ok virgin

Can even easily contain blood, never mind one of the main functions is that it is used by your body to flush fungi, bacteria and viruses off surfaces.

your own blood isn't a biohazard
what the fuck kind of prude are you
the only thing out of your body you should avoid touching is shit, even piss isn't problem unless you have a disgusting diet and dont drink enough water

This is the same if you wash it in your shower
This is the same if you wash your damn dick
This is the same if you bruise your hands and wash them
You just like having your asshole full of shit and smelly all the time so when you underss your pants you can sniff them with satisfaction. Just admit it instead of battling for less personal hygiene

But properly wiping with toilet paper doesn't leave shit between your ass cheeks

If you grabbed a fresh turd with your hands you wouldn't wipe them down with a paper towel and go on with your day, you would wash them with soap and water.
If you don't wash your asshole after you shit you will be walking around with shit in your pants.

I use wet flushable wipes because I'm not a fucking savage. Feels nice, cleans way better than dry sandpaper. Don't have to take an aqueous cock up my asshole to purge my filth.

your ass is self-cleaning

Try harder nigger.

Attached: basedcottonelle.png (300x282, 91K)

But kind sirs cleaning with the hand is very higenic and best practises!
After all we Indians are the cleanest people

Attached: 1559518607966.png (750x500, 671K)

t. dirty savage

Link?

you know the disposable ones arent disposable yeah? its marketing and complete bs. even then, the ones that "breakdown" just become smaller pieces that pass filters (not a good thing).

Additionally, FG506.R1(18) is the only part of the GD4 that tests biodegradability, and its only to 1mm. Not an actual chemical evaluation.

Most of the points of the GD4 are really just testing septic clearance, not environmental impact

Americans literally walk around with their ass cheeks full of shit and blood

Attached: 1555959609353-2.png (612x491, 63K)

>it's better to have the shit on your hands
enjoy your infant mortality rate

Attached: 1537727516048.jpg (950x583, 112K)

ohnono

google.com/maps/@-1.2816635,36.8211764,3a,75y,139.97h,94.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sm8MOkmev-W_n40Lniccwvg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

You know, toilet paper rips and you end up cleaning the chocolate eye with fingie.

ukers etc have cultural problem
and dirty arses.
its huge waste
tons and tons of waste paper, with shit on it
blocking drains

> No, you already sprayed/wiped off your ass on the toilet seat before you left it?
You do the same before using the bidet
> Whatever small trace amount of feces you might have still had in the shower has almost entirely been washed away by what should have been far more more quickly flowing and almost always soapy water.
Same in the bidet, you're supposed to use soap when you clean your asscrack.

need to get rid of this crap
and all the duplicate products
for "competition" .. the pointless productivity of so much duplicate crap, different colors, different styles .. according to amazon, their model, there are reports that with tthe centralisation of everything, their centralisation -- they are pushing much 'product' into landfill.
pointless jobs, producing duplicate crap -- polluting, the low grade jobs all over for this symbolic economy. pollution.

How do you activate it?

all trump is doing is 'rolling coal' - he's turned up the blast furnaces. it's not an advanced economy

I have a healthy diet and when I wash my ass on the bidet (after wiping it with toilet paper) I can often have to remove little pieces of shit stuck between my hair. You haven't noticed it because you probably have never properly used a bidet. With wet wipes you're not removing all the little pieces of shit.

same in the UK, with these tories
they have degraded the workplace
they have brought it all down to their own level
the level of sales organisations
theresa may is a disgrace
that party is finished
trump is a common thug

not on 99% of them

> If toilet paper doesn't do the job for you somehow (for normal people it reduces the concentration of shit to basically nothing)
That's wrong. Ask your partner to smell your ass after using just toilet paper and then after washing it properly and removing all the little pieces of turd left between your hair. Even if you have none, there are still microparticles of shit left on your hair and skin. In fact, even if you wipe your hands with toilet paper to the point where you don't see shit, they'll still smell like shit, because of the particles that you can't see.

Yes it does. Ask somebody to smell your ass after wiping it with toilet paper and they'll tell you it smells like shit. That's because toilet paper doesn't clean every single hair between your asscheeks, while water and soap do.

is pointless waste
millions and millions of tons of paper
different types, all the fking marketing all the product all the energy expended. because of a cultural (regressive), issue. .. all the crud blatting to and fro in diesel cars, to their sink offices, performing nothing jobs, jobs of environmental destruction. That is the UK economy, now

>cleaning your genitals and feet too
Who the fuck even does this other than sandal-wearing third-worlders?

>not using moist toilet paper to enjoy the benefits of both water and paper all at once

> Who the fuck even does this other than sandal-wearing third-worlders?
I clean my genitals every morning, before and after sex and I don't live in the third world. I also wash my feet when I come home because they don't have the greatest smell after having been inside shoes all day.

how would design a simple off grid bidet?
use a model like that or the kind you attach to a toilet?
how much water do they use?

I would think they use pretty little water. I've seen ones that use the pressure from the toilet tank, so they wouldn't even require power.
In an off-grid scenario though you may not have a tank, so you might need an electric bidet and battery solution. A little much, in my opinion. I'd just have a water pitcher that's got clean, non-potable water in and use that. That's what they do when that kind of advanced plumbing isn't available.