New Evidence Suggests Satoshi Nakamoto Is Paul Solotshi

>New Evidence Suggests Satoshi Nakamoto Is Paul Solotshi, The Creator of Encryption Software E4M and TrueCrypt

>Paul Solotshi Calder Le Roux, a 46-year old criminal mastermind, is the creator of encryption software E4M and TrueCrypt (the cryptography encryption software Satoshi Nakamoto likely used to lock up his 1 million BTC), and author of an uncannily similar manifesto to the one in Bitcoin’s whitepaper in 1998.

>But that’s not all: Paul Solotshi Calder Le Roux employs similar spelling and language in his writing style to that of Satoshi. He’s interested in gambling (Bitcoin’s initial code had a poker client included), and what’s more, he’s been in jail since 2012 – that’s probably the reason why his 1 million Bitcoin hasn’t moved.

investinblockchain.com/new-evidence-suggests-satoshi-nakamoto-is-paul-solotshi-the-creator-of-encryption-software-e4m-and-truecrypt/amp/

Attached: paul-satoshi-le-roux.jpg (1089x612, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investinblockchain.com/new-evidence-suggests-satoshi-nakamoto-is-paul-solotshi-the-creator-of-encryption-software-e4m-and-truecrypt/amp/
magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind
youtube.com/watch?v=MTeonvkHKDk&t=8s
amazon.com/Mastermind-Drugs-Empire-Murder-Betrayal/dp/0399590412/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1548262537&sr=8-1&keywords=evan ratliff mastermind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Le_Roux
magazine.atavist.com/absolute-fear
mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1128306952050761729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to be shitting me?

100% true and verified

>investinblockchain.com/new-evidence-suggests-satoshi-nakamoto-is-paul-solotshi-the-creator-of-encryption-software-e4m-and-truecrypt/amp/
Also, this is the first time I have heard of this surname. In stuff I have previously read about this guy and his vanishing act, he has always been referred to as "La Roux"

Also, read this: It's long, but it is a fantastic account of this guys life. It's straight out of a Bond novel.
I am old enough to remember when the TC forums just shut down one morning and were replaced with a page telling users how to implement Bitlocker.
Crazy times

Sorry, forgot link
magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind

Seems legit.
This guy turned out to be a fucking master mind.

>users of encryption software have nothing to hide guys!
>guy responsible for truecrypt literally sold guns to somali militias
jesus fucking christ
at last my eyes are open

This book is a real page-turner.
Also, interview with Mann, the author and two of the DEA agents who allegedly helped catch him.
youtube.com/watch?v=MTeonvkHKDk&t=8s

Attached: 1534767865240.jpg (426x648, 57K)

I would have thought there might have been a few references to BTC i the atavist article, but I dont think there were.
I might go back and read it again this week. To those of you that have not read that piece (link above) - do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for this - I had no idea about this book.
I will get it.

>I am old enough to remember when the TC forums just shut down one morning and were replaced with a page telling users how to implement Bitlocker.
so you're older than 16?

Book ordered.

Sadly, quite a bit older

You won't regret it. It's gripping true crime.

Attached: 1534577959378.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Another proof that cryptography and cryptocurrency are only for pedos, drug dealers and criminals

I read Killing Pablo a while back. That was a great read. I am anticipating seeing that I already know a bit about Le Roux that this book is gonna be a humdinger of a read.

i don't even believe in shills but you guys are shills for sure. i understand that in the real world this is the application, but do you support the right to encrypt just on a principle level?

Well I'll be a son of a gun. Today was a nice day

There's another book as well
amazon.com/Mastermind-Drugs-Empire-Murder-Betrayal/dp/0399590412/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1548262537&sr=8-1&keywords=evan ratliff mastermind

Attached: The Matermind.jpg (189x293, 9K)

of course they don't, they're shills

sorry to burst your bubble
Satoshi Nakamoto is former IBM engineer, Bitcoin started as internal project at IBM Research Zurich, after project was shelved, guy working on it published it as Bitcoin.

The internet uses cryptography everywhere.

> Inb4 let's do unencrypted money transactions
> Inb4 let's not use cryptography to even get a basic assurance you're talking with the party you think you're talking with

Also, so does your government, military and hopefully your health care providers and so on. And so should every police investigator handling a case or probing investigation that may yield nothing.

That doesn't seem too likely, unless one of the first things iBM Research Zurich did with its not too many staff was investigate this?

oh wow, thank you for this contribution and the great source that backs up your claims.

DOB 1982
>a 46-year old
reliable source right here

I know the guy who knows the guy working there, I know it's not great source but that's life.
It was his personal project that he worked on while there, presented it to management, but they didn't think it is something worth pursuing so he published it to the world

yea? what's his name then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Le_Roux

Who will portray him in the inevitable biopic?

he has some French name, I don't remember.

>sold guns to somali militias
Based

if your story is true i would get evidence and track him down. ask him for some bitcoin, if he refuses, expose him on the internet. win-win

I'm old enough to remember this post

> Nationality: CONGOLAISE

Attached: wut.jpg (500x571, 67K)

Danny DeVito

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>users of encryption software have nothing to hide guys!
that's what pedos on Jow Forums think
encryption should be banned

>internet code has zero value
>suddenly worth $20k per 'coin'
how does this shit work lol there's no regulations or banks or anything backing it

Power resides where men believe it resides...

...it's a trick, a shadow on the wall

You know what else has zero value? Little colored paper sheets

Those are backed by regulations and banks, retard.

It's a fake passport, although I truly wonder how much a Congolese (diplomatic) passport is of use when traveling abroad.

>Regulations: Concensus found by miners
>Banks: Each user is their own bank
>Anything backing it: Was meant to be utility. BTC was co-opted.
Just FYI, the other fiats (e.g. USD) aren't backed by anything other than faith and utility too. The ones that were (e.g. Libya's Gold Backed Dinar) don't succeed because as soon as they come into existence, the leaders of those nations coincidentally turn into ruthless dictators overnight who need to get bombed asap.

>magazine.atavist.com/absolute-fear
>“It is ok to talk normally as Skype is encrypted”
LMAO

other fiats are backed by economic power of that nation, BTC is backed by thin air

This. Bitcoins were always a scam.

Man. That wiki article is intense.

The laws of mathematics back it up, and those are more powerful than any other currency system ever created by man.

For real. I did not expect to be reading something this wild at 10 in the morning. What the fuck yo

So he did literally nothing wrong? Reminder that Somalian piracy dramatically decreased as soon as Erik Prince trained and armed Somalian militias

>So he did literally nothing wrong?
Did you get to the parts about buying drugs from North Korea? Or all the murder? There was a LOT of murder.

>hurr murder is always wrong
did you get your npc upgraded software this week?

Hey hey people.

>hitler drank water
>that means you are equivalent to hitler if you drink water

>new
this was floating around for over a year

One of them was literally him being upset at a real estate agent because their lender scammed them. You're either a troll or a sociopath if that checks out with you.

Slaves can't work if they're dead

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Nothing wrong with this.

If you're against Somali militias having weapons but support American militias having weapons you're a racist

Attached: the_second_amendment.png (1094x731, 1.29M)

>SHALL

SHALLN'T

that's why every sane person calls it a scam

can i get a run down, idk who this is but i know of satoshi

well his name is solotoshi so I guess that seals it ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

>You're either a troll or a sociopath
That's the whole site
Or it was before reddit

My dad works at Nintendo too.

fuck off you imbecile

it's not a fake passport tho, it's a legit one issued by the Congoshit authorities.

Wait you didn't know the story behind TrueCrypt? I thought that was common knowledge in this board.

I bet you love roads too, statist bootlicker

Kys moralfag

>wow guise remember when we were all edgy lulzzzzzzz
grow up

daily reminder that truecrypt is still the real deal and the clones are nsa shit

Keep believing that

filthy no coiners educate yourself please

Both also paper ever since bretton-woods.

The military industrial complex finally has competition? Based as fuck.

The second amendment was made to be safe against the Brits, it should have been repealed ages ago.

idris elba

veracrypt is truecrypt but with some dll security patches

Well they already looked for him in Japan and got nothing, now they have to expand their scope to a global scale.

Attached: ATEFc.jpg (724x759, 108K)

can someone explain all of this to me like Ive never heard of any of this before?
I know what encryption and buttcoins are bot nothing else

Some guy invented Bitcoin
"Satoshi Nakamoto" was not his real name
Some people think he was actually this one guy

oh ok thanks.
I thought it was saying one of the bitcoin wallet thieves was actually the owner who larped the victim

imagine being this economically illiterate
i wouldn't touch bitcoin with a 10 foot pole, but you're just fucking stupid
in general, value comes primarily from scarcity, currency is also influenced by a variety of things such as stability, acceptance, etc.
a currency is just any commodity commonly used as an intermediary step in trade
it does not need "banks" or "regulations" to back it

Everyone knows Natoshi Nakamoto is Nick Szabo

>In December 2013, a blogger named Skye Grey linked Nick Szabo to the bitcoin whitepaper using a stylometric analysis.[27][28][29] Szabo is a decentralized currency enthusiast and published a paper on "bit gold", which is considered a precursor to bitcoin.[28][29] He is known to have been interested in using pseudonyms in the 1990s.[30] In a May 2011 article, Szabo stated about the bitcoin creator: "Myself, Wei Dai, and Hal Finney were the only people I know of who liked the idea (or in Dai's case his related idea) enough to pursue it to any significant extent until Nakamoto (assuming Nakamoto is not really Finney or Dai)."[31]

>Detailed research by financial author Dominic Frisby provides much circumstantial evidence but, as he admits, no proof that Satoshi is Szabo.[32] Speaking on RT's The Keiser Report, he said "I've concluded there is only one person in the whole world that has the sheer breadth but also the specificity of knowledge and it is this chap ...".[33] However, Szabo has denied being Satoshi. In a July 2014 email to Frisby, he said: 'Thanks for letting me know. I'm afraid you got it wrong doxing me as Satoshi, but I'm used to it'.[34] Nathaniel Popper wrote in the New York Times that "the most convincing evidence pointed to a reclusive American man of Hungarian descent named Nick Szabo."[35]

Does your mum know?

my mom doesn't know Satoshi Nakamoto
learn to read:
everyone who knows Satoshi Nakamoto knows he's Nick Szabo
because they are the same person

>As I recall, the genetic effects of human inbreding are not as desastrous as those of breding with animals, a lesson Australians have never learned.

>Whats more your sperm could be used to create the ultimate germ weapon. Simply impregnate a countries woman, and within 20 years, you will have a race of ‘people’, which by all accounts, are capable only of collecting the dole.

fucking based

Attached: pic related.jpg (650x365, 25K)

>it's ok when the state does it!
fucking bootlickers

This guy lived life like it was meant to be lived.

Attached: 1544754024230.jpg (758x690, 198K)

Yep. His story is an amazing one.

mobile.twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1128306952050761729

Reminder that Satoshi is either dead or has the strongest hands in the world, his addresses have nearly 9 billion USD worth of bitcoin in them (at bitcoin's ATH his stash was worth 19 billion) and he hasn't touched them since 2011. No mere mortal could resist cashing out.

Attached: 1532560136299.jpg (757x910, 434K)

Which would make sense if he is LeRoux and in prison.

>posting this irrelevant fraud

If even one of those coins is ever traded, there will be a massive dip in the value of bitcoin.

Found Satoshi
U mad he is going to unveil you bro?