I earn $4/hour as a software devel

I earn $4/hour as a software devel

Attached: 024.jpg (824x1200, 338K)

enjoy your naan, pajeet.

I do 10.
t. slav bydlocoder offshore slave labour

I am European

$45 here, European as well (working remotely for USA tho)

nice

Attached: avatar_owl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 50K)

leave
this board is for white Americans only

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? When I was 17 I was making wix sites for $50/hr

Obviously that's not very much as people's reactions have shown. Could you explain what kind of development you're doing and why you're putting up with such a shitty wage?

>why
am a literal slave bound by contract I can't pay off

So this is the power of Communism

I earn 85 US$/hour as a senior software dev, tho I only work 6 hours a day(lunch hour is paid), 5 days a week.
Extra hours are 50% more than base hour so around 127 bucks for each extra hour tho we are only allowed to do 12 extra hours per week.

Be grateful you have a job, you spoiled piece of shit.

Keep going...
We like a good story.

Nice oxymoron.

>white
>American

I've already told it multiple times, sorry.
Going out on a recon for a good suicide spot this weekend, wish me luck fellas

Good luck user. Any info on how we could find your stoey in the archives?

It's not interesting, don't bother

Not that user but I'm interested too.

Attached: 1536133842448.jpg (627x733, 121K)

what kind of bottom feeding developers know their hourly rate? I only know my yearly income because I have a real job

I'm a NEET with a CS degree, can't get worse than me OP I only worked as a software dev for 3 years and that was 7 years ago

what country are you in? if you're anywhere but the USA I can understand but if you're american I honestly can't understand how you can be NEET with a CS degree and some dev experience unless you're choosing to be

The Game.

Attached: 1559571966832.jpg (824x1200, 380K)

Are you in the price competition with the pajeets? You should go even lower, the elite army of java developers is marching towards the west world and they will work more for less.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)