Tusky discusses banning gab.com from the app itself

github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky/pull/1303

Attached: icon.png (120x120, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/gab-the-right-wing-twitter-rival-just-got-its-app-banned-by-google/
charlag.space/posts/useful-hateful/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God, I hate the faggots from Gab, but that was painful to read. It's obvious that these mongrels don't care about free speech or free software and only are doing it to have their own safe space.

Literally all they have to do is join a server that does not federate with Gab. Why is this such a difficult concept?

Oh ffs I actually like their app. Guess I will keep an eye on this and see if they implement it. If they do I will fork their app and strip out the bs.

It may come as a surprise to you but mastodon et al is nothing but trannies looking for safe space

Do you know if pawoo and Pleroma are infected too?

Remind me why conservatards don't just make their own app?

Good, Gab is for fucking retards.

Attached: 1541342781758.png (1709x1204, 1.24M)

The entire fediverse outside of Japan should be burned

rickrolling in 2019 are they serious

They don't have the technical skills, they are digging holes, mining coal or whatever. Look at the average IQ comparison between white liberals and conservatives and you will understand.

Nice.

It's probably what Gab is going to do after the transition to Mastodon is complete. They'll make a fork and change the name, just like how they did with Brave and Dissenter browser.

Because they get banned

I run my own Mastodon instance.
I didn't even know what Gab was before all of that.
And I'm French, we don't have the same concept of free speech as American.

But yeah, I need to trust apps installed on my phone.
With this modification you are doing something against the will of the user. There is no slippery slope argument/fallacy needed here, it is already inacceptable.

But if you are implementing things that go against the will of the user in one case, that mean that you are not opposed to the principle of it. I cannot and don't need to prove you won't "cross the line" again, you proved that you did once, that is enough to state that you are willing to make your software go against your user will.
And that is enough to make it not trust worthy.

I hope at least that you will clearly state your political opinion and the consequences of it in the description of your software.

At least one guy there makes sense.

The fuck did you say? I already posted I would just fork it. Hell if I were so inclined I could make my own app but I like tusky why reinvent the wheel (rule 1 of programming).

>JUST MAKE YOUR OWN.
Sure user just stop shuting it down.
And if you think that doest happen you are in fact a retard.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/08/gab-the-right-wing-twitter-rival-just-got-its-app-banned-by-google/

Why don't they just use telegram?

pawoo is better since the japanese do not care about western non-issues.
Pleroma in some ways is better(especially the tech behind it) a lot of lain instances though

> frenchfag making sense.
The fucking world we live in.

No federation, no open source servers, not to mention it serves an entirely different purpose.

Lots of angry trannies in this thread

Attached: 1543718724051.jpg (250x236, 9K)

Gab runs on GNU Social?

it will use the fediverse soon.(probably mastodon)

>"I'm French"
>Message in perfect English
Looks legit

Neat. It'd be nice if it were open source but being able to to talk to Gab users on Pleroma will be nice

They get banned.

I think gabtards should just give up on mastodon, the people there are pure tumblr, just read this:
charlag.space/posts/useful-hateful/
It's the blog of a contributor to this tusky shit, it seems like the GHANOO fediverse became eternally cuced after the exodus of tumblr and twitter cat ladies.
Why would gab want to use it? Also why does gab even exist when there's 5gag, a much more neutral and free place.

Almost everyone except for the Americans speaks nearly perfect English.

Id contribute

That's because most French speak perfect English, you mongoloid.
When I was in France everyone spoke to me in better English than most "Git brown people outta mah countreh" conservacucks in the US.

Attached: sicp.png (1106x1600, 1.96M)

>GHANOO fediverse became eternally cuced after the exodus of tumblr

You seem to have forgotten a null terminator and now I'm just reading garbage

Attached: lenin explains machine code to proletariat.jpg (730x1118, 186K)

it's okay to be white

>lefties parroting capitalist/conservative talking points
Really gets the noggin jogging.

these people are just liberals. stalin would have put tranoids in gulag, especially if they made it the center of their ideology
[spoiler]fascists are objectively the only anti-capitalists left, commies mad x24[/spoiler]

>free speech
Commies/leftists don't care about free speech but neither does freefags, both groups hate free speech.
> free software
You mean the idiots that lie about everything to deceive people into using their specific restrictive licensed garbage? Some aren't as bad but the amount of crossover between the two groups is staggering. Maybe you're just blind.

ok pajeet

You're exactly what I meant, there's almost no humans involved in free software just garbage.

look up "norman invasion"
"good" english is just french pidgin
bad english is g*rman

freefag: free as in freedom (of speech)

you are probably thinking of gratisfags, not freefags.

same

What's the point of federation? Do people just want their spam automatically mirrored to other servers?

>Look at the average IQ comparison between white liberals and conservatives and you will understand.
You stupid amerimutts can't even properly nail down the definitions of what it means to be a liberal or a conservative.

Plasma is great and based
Use shitposter.club its edgy sans pol

Social media + email

Fuck this is what I get is phoneposting on the shitter
Pleroma****

>sans Jow Forums
does this mean there aren't right-wing people around or just not spergs who think turner diaries is both a foundational fascist text and a future history