WWDC 2019 - This Changes Everything

Get in here.
apple.com/apple-events/

Attached: saupload_wwdc19-og.jpg (1200x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NeilNie07/status/1135557236208521218?s=19
apple.com/apple-events/livestream/
youtu.be/qsWFDFkpAnw?t=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it wont change everything. These are the changes:
Dark mode
Volume button normally positioned
New feature for the ipad
Thats it

/thread

also i think they are going to reinforced plastic for laptops. an innovation only ibm and lenovo could have predicted many years ago.

>he doesn't know about the new ARM migration
>nor the new "runtime" and cocoa changes for running desktop and mobile apps across devices
>nor the end of iTunes
>nor the new hardware reveal
Irrational Apple hatred

Attached: 1493676357918.jpg (768x960, 93K)

where did the old threads go?

Is the new mac pro coming out or what?

The event isn’t for another 2 hours

Apple has been running behind on the times, grandpa.
Dual-sim was already available and only recently will be on Apple Devices and have support.

Changing their laptops to arm and releasing it this year is the only thing that could be interesting at all and that's not going to happen. Everything "new" will be available in a two point list tomorrow.

Watching the conference entrance with all the staff cheering is beyond pathetic
How much they paid for a ticket? Isn't it like $1K? To get cheered by a fat bearded shill
twitter.com/NeilNie07/status/1135557236208521218?s=19

>What is hype?

Sticky when?

Is that boogie?

Probably just before 1PM EST

I can assure you, getting cheered up by contracted strangers is not hype, it's weird as fuck

Will the announce how fucking stupid it is to drop support for NVIDIA graphics cards?

Attached: 56940415_1253871014767427_6555029089164460032_n.jpg (539x960, 41K)

Literally attacked by shills, at 7:30am

Attached: IMG_20190603_174720.jpg (2048x1536, 489K)

I wonder what phones iOS 13 will drop.

I hope the new Mac Pro is just a normal tower that you can easily upgrade, but it won't be, because Apple these days are cunts.

To think that when I bought my first MacBook in 2007, it had way more ports than current MacBooks (ethernet, two full-size USB, MagSafe, Kensington lock, FireWire [never used], headphone and also microphone, oh yeah and it had an optical drive), plus you could swap out the battery, and very easily upgrade the storage and RAM.

Nowadays every Mac is locked down as fuck.

Fuck Apple.

Attached: mac pro - the design before the trash can.jpg (2355x2112, 895K)

What year did apple stop trying to appeal to unix enthusiasts?

>inb4 threadripper 48c

when they switched from powerpc to x86

their dual SIM support is half assed though because one of the SIMs is a fucking eSIM

when steve died

I don't know whether you mean Apple's dual sim support or others, if apple's; then I agree.

lmao ok. Like Steve gave a shit about unix heads

Probably 2016 because that's when they introduced the gimmicky expensive touch bar that nobody wants, and got rid of the physical escape key, and got rid of all the ports (full-size USB, HDMI, SD card slot, MagSafe), and introduced the shitty, breaking keyboard design and display cable.

I know little about PowerPC Macs because my first one was an Intel one, but Intel processors were more powerful at the time, right? So surely it was a good move - and it allows you to run Windows with Boot Camp too.

I assume he means Apple's because they do indeed use an eSIM for the second SIM.

Holy shit that is fucking retarded.
Even when they run behind the tech, they manage to half-ass it. eSim + nanoSim is DUAL SIM GUISE, BUY OUR PRODUCT PLEASE

adding to my previous post, Apple's products especially there smartphones is just fashion and putting out a statement: look I have money LOL. (MaxOS is slightly decent for certain applications).

I got myself a Huawei P30 Pro, loving it desu, the camera with 50x zoom even delivers crystal clear photos and for just 650EUR (128GB model)

I don't think they ever did in the first place. 10+ years ago the Mac OS X marketing page on apple.com would've included "UNIX Foundation" as a minor feature, and they still publish low-level source code, but that's about it. MacPorts was superseded by Homebrew a long time ago too.

Exclusive footage from WWDC from our queen.

Attached: 61963544_297440434531850_3658691585990691689_n.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

>this changes everything
>announcements are all just shit google announced 5 years ago

Attached: 1554831300927.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Using the special queue for shills
Mkbhd is also taking pictures from there, too

>almost all male
i want a qt girl to attack me applel seriously can't get a single thing right.

>Intel processors were more powerful at the time, right?

More like IBM couldn't ship a version of the G5 that was suitable for a laptop form factor, and at the same time Intel had just launched its new P6-based Core line which, at the time, was best-in-class for mobile, in terms of thermals and battery life.

Notice a pattern?

>our queen.
WTF is your fucking problem you absolute fucking degenerate

Apple really did at one point marketed OS X and their earlier operating systems for those who were really into technology rather than as fashion accessories.

Attached: apple unix os x.jpg (1317x801, 208K)

Is there gonna be hardware today? I give negative shits about ios, despite owning an iPhone.

Our queen just posted footage of her heading into the WWDC auditorium.

Attached: 61751242_135102717675394_3182391751044931092_n.webm (480x852, 2.12M)

I recently was able to fit the bad dragon chance entirely up my anal cavity during my last broadcasted masturbation session. Really happy about that since for a long time I was working on the Tako, which is significantly smaller both in length and girth. My boyfriend was complaining for so long about how little I could take that we decided to separate and see different people, but now I think he'll come back to me.

btw, I like macOS Mojave the most.

They're supposed to talk about what phones will support the next iOS 13. So I would assume so.

mac pro with intel cpu = obsolete. DOA

>that fat mouth breather behind her struggling just to move
glad i've taken care of myself, that looks like a nightmarish way to live.

This is disgusting. I dont think I've ever read such a blatant advertisement on this site.

Footage of the reporters getting inside the auditorium just 10 min ago.

Attached: 62247051_610993392719460_8824711333194344938_n.webm (480x852, 2.72M)

More like UNIX was a "nice to have" feature for advanced users. Definitely not a highlight like Aqua and the Dock. Apple focuses on usability and accessibility above all else.

>specifying model without size
retard.

Attached: 1559517026860.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

The new, non-trashcan Mac Pro is strongly rumored to make an appearance.

Attached: 1542073581419.webm (960x540, 2.16M)

Most users don’t need a dual sim feature. It was the same with NFC. Apple included these features in their products when it made sense for them.

They don’t do the whole “throw bunch of features at users and hope some of them stick” with their hardware as they don’t cater to tech enthusiasts or early adopters. They cater to people who see their phones as daily drivers that just werk (tm).

iToddler subhumans aren't people.

>They cater to people who see their phones as daily drivers that just werk (tm).
because those people have usb3 headphones

God that Mac Pro / PowerMac G5 tower was kino. A mate of mine had one, and it was the most aesthetic and accessible workstation I'd ever seen. Great airflow for the IBM G5s, which if I recall correctly, had even worse performance per watt than Intel Heatburst.

Every single PC case I've ever seen has been hideous by comparison.

The fuck is that demon on the wall?

So is this just for OS updates or will they show hardware too?

this mindset is why apple is still the most profitable company in the world. people don't buy well designed products just to show off to other people, a good design in and of itself makes a product more desirable. other companies need to stop making products that look like shit.

>literally a lian li clone
Back to your shitting street iPajeet.

can you retards shut the fuck up and keep quiet until someone posts the stream link and i can be outta here

Which Lian Li? I bet it looks like ass, and bears only marginal similarity.

>people

Attached: 1555754765922.jpg (996x954, 319K)

>or will they show hardware too?
they will not

Just use the website apple.com/apple-events/livestream/

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, I don't intend to spread misinformation. But, isn't the ceo of apple a LITERAL cock sucker? Therefore it is my understanding that in leviticus 18 and 20 such disgraceful unforgivable acts that eternally dam you to the lowest part of hell aren't taken too kindly by our lord and saviour, correct?

>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

inb4 flood of fedora tipping

Attached: 1545009886996.png (853x480, 234K)

lmao no

The best part about Apple events is the dozens of autistic pajeets shitting up Jow Forums with their anti-apple spam.

Sticky this thread

>god
>existing
>2019
?????????

>iPadOS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE FUCK?
Why the actual fuck would they make such a retarded move and name for its tablet OS? iOS was the perfect name for it.
What's next? iPhoneOS? I can already see it now...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG APEL OMG WHO HYPE HERE?

Attached: 1546671393246.gif (700x243, 55K)

>its irrational to hate a company that is openly anti-consumer, treats it's customers like trash, sells defective products then bans their repair, and a hole host of other wretched shit.
Applefags. Not even once.

Does anyone else clap and cheer along with the keynote attendees when watching?

>What's next? iPhoneOS?

That's literally what they called it before the iPad.

@71248200
no more yoos in parentheses until you try harder

Attached: attention whore.gif (422x283, 1.68M)

>why yes, im an apple fan how did you know?

Attached: 1529482138569.png (380x467, 26K)

Our queen met him and confirms he is a poopusher.

Attached: 62024808_820438691674367_6749588703896168032_n.jpg (1024x1820, 190K)

fucking hell, Justine looks like she belongs in the fucking Jurassic era with that fucking jaw.

El cuckerino y la Justina

How much does google pay for these D&C shills?

Can't wait for Tim to lose the keys to Steve's kingdom again.

user just because you have a weak jaw doesn't mean you have to hate everybody else's normal, strong jaw. You should have chewed more as a child instead of eating sugary cereal.

>wanting the chinese to spy on you
No thanks.
>wanting an unpolished software experience
No thanks.

I might well get an Android phone next time, but if I do, it will probably be a Pixel (the small one, because I prefer a display without notches, and also the symmetrical bezels are better in my view), or maybe a OnePlus or a Samsung. But not Huawei, because they're Chinese spies.

Ah okay.

>Notice a pattern?
Yes we all know that Apple is planning to move to its own ARM chips in its laptops pretty soon. Next year is what is expected, from what I've read.

why are you people such sour cunts? goddamn

Attached: uh lol.jpg (750x674, 39K)

"Developer conference"

It will be 100% normie focused, like always.

Attached: x.jpg (206x116, 4K)

Of course Tim Cook is going to hell. Dude has no vision, is ruining Apple, but then what do you expect from someone who came up to the top from Operations / Supply Chain Mgmt??

cringe

WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE? WHO HYPE HERE?

Attached: 1552826339515.jpg (1000x1243, 339K)

will you guys stop being so fucking NEGATIVE

The problem is a "good design" has often shit ergonomic, and even worse airflow. Which is why mac books were melting their own internals, and have one fatal problem after another.

Look at ThinkPads. Ugly as fuck, but they won't thermal throttle unless you set it on top of a blanket. They can be dropped, and see decades of use. Many of them are also user serviceable. All features you can't get if looks are your primary concern.

(You)

I was HIV POSITIVE the moment I entered this thread.

Post your keynote setup

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-185733.png (1080x1920, 460K)

It's started

Exclusive footage of our queen meeting Tim Cock at WWDC

Attached: 60958914_461788174367582_7849280843186208392_n.jpg (1024x1820, 173K)

Dark mode hype

Animoji are still dumb.