PS5 CONFIRMED TO BE ALWAYS ONLINE

How does it make you feel knowing the PS5 will require a constant internet connection to function?

Attached: 1558428174097.png (737x354, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/talktotransformer/comments/bsh7cb/what_the_fuck_did_you_just_fucking_say_to_me_you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't bought a home console since PS1
I'm in my 30s
Grow up

just unplug the ethernet cable lmao

People in rural areas are not only paying taxes for development they will never be able to use, and on top of that, the development is needed for something as simple as playing a video game. Fuck farmers or anyone who lives in the midwest amirite

I remember Xbox One being bashed against for the same thing.

And that's a good thing.
Games will be rolling release now. Buy the alpha, download the daily patches, server gets shut down before the game is finished 5 years later

>t-think of the poor farmers!
fuck them, i hope they all starve or overdose on the onions they grow

Companies should not (and don't) cater to the needs of the US' poor Internet infrastructure.

t. onions-filled, trans, city dweller

what if it's like the first Kindle? Amazon struck a deal with almost all global network operators to allow them free (slow-ass) internet anywhere without a plan
Maybe Sony did the same thing, just have like 100MB monthly free access for shit like anti-piracy or basic communication. Obviously no multiplayer though. Although I don't actually know how much data that burns

Fuck off. Forced always online is gay and anticonsumer

have internet

Lmao gaymers will literally take anything up their ass, unlubed. Literally subhuman cattle on the same level as people who still watch capeshit. I'm ashamed to be of the same species as them.

It will come with a 5G modem you can’t switch off.

Es ist mir egal.
Never had a console and not going to start now.

Going to build a Threadrypper-based PC next year instead.

God I hope so. I also hope it's compatible with vocal assistants so I can launch the game from the other side of the house and have it ready the moment I sit down

underrated post

This is not a confirmation by any mean?

Why the question mark
Stupid anglos

Have memory.

consoles have been worthless bricks with 0 resale value for some time, this just solidifies it, ill stick with my collection of pre-2000s consoles

Don't care, my PC is always on with the internet always connected, why should I care if it's the same here? I'll enjoy my godly graphics and backwards compatibility.

>Don't care, my PC is always on with the internet always connected, why should I care if it's the same here? I'll enjoy my godly graphics and backwards compatibility.
It means when they shut off ps5 servers you are left with zero games

Yikes.
I guess if there is any console that I would buy it would be an Xbox in that case then. I was actually going to buy a PS4 for RDR2 but fuck that now. There's always one shitty thing these companies always do.

>why should I care if it's the same here?
because you can install wireshark on your PC and know exactly who it is communicating with

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Sexers, and I've been involved in numerous secret rapes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed sexual intercourses. I am trained in sex warfare and I'm the top wife sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will cuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sexlife. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States BDSM Corps and I will use it to its full extent to whip your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Eh? I buy physical discs.

This might not matter if Sony is actually doing this and doing it like Microsoft wanted to do it with the Xbone

good meme desu

reddit.com/r/talktotransformer/comments/bsh7cb/what_the_fuck_did_you_just_fucking_say_to_me_you/

Why are you stinkies crawling out of your containment board?

kys

just wait til your gaym console can't phone home to make the DRM happy anymore lmoa.

no u

based trips told you to kill yourself faggot

Attached: 198379D1560D498B9979FC6108D34574.jpg (758x1024, 82K)

Enjoy your botnet, cuck

people will buy xbox good

Eh, sophisticated phones are getting up to console quality graphics anyways, and stuff like xcloud and playstation now and Google stadia will make consoles irrelevant in the future. Consoles are on their way out. Streaming is the future.

Kek, have sex

No you don't. You buy discs with cryptographic keys that allow you to download a game from an online server.

The game data isn't on those discs anymore.

Whatevs

> The game data isn't on those discs anymore.
It is. It's identical to PSN pkgs, but it's still there, even if it's half-baked without patches.

learn to read

>video games
>18+ only website

You should probably grow up now, user.

Reminder that gaming is for incel losers

Attached: 1559034493148.jpg (960x946, 128K)

kek

you might be rarted friend

Jokes on them I can't even get a 2g signal where I live good luck getting any 5g

Ok?
Everything is always online these days.

eat a dick jethro

I see that man has mastered all the tenets of autism

>somebody is buying consoles after 2000
What the absolute fuck?

Attached: 1537494637488.png (582x436, 318K)

True. No point of playing games past psx or ps2 era

America's largest government infrastructure spending projects OF ALL TIME have universally been to bring rural America into the modern era. Development in cities is driven by private business, New York's subways were all privately owned and America's farm owners get more handouts from the government than every black, Hispanic, and inner city white trash family combined x12

You right. Fuck farmers and the midwest. You'll be automated out of existence within the next 100 years anyway.

because they asked a question

Attached: 🤔.png (478x504, 44K)

>Don't care, my PC is always on with the internet always connected, why should I care if it's the same here?
A console is used to play games. The "always online" part of games is usually because of DRM. It's not a feature. If Sony actually wants their console to be "always online" there's a good chance it's mostly for DRM and not meant to actually be a feature.

Is that so? Sounds like a good way to get a decent 5g router with no monthly fees.

Go back to /v/eddit.

They should when they get paid subsidies and pocket the shekels.
Even if that was remotely true they're still poor as fuck. They get dicked by large companies like Monsanto and John Deere regularly.

THANK YOU BASED RYZEN

SHITEL POZZED HOUSEFIRE GARBAGE ETERNALLY

BTFO
T
F
O

Attached: 1558938596720.jpg (998x485, 45K)

Why hasn't this garbage thread been moved to /v/eddit?