GUYS IT WENT TOO QUICK! I KISSED him! The Russian classmate the one who wanted to be friends with me...

GUYS IT WENT TOO QUICK! I KISSED him! The Russian classmate the one who wanted to be friends with me, we did it in his dorm I posted a thread about this not that long ago but it was too early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE WTF

Attached: 6kzy.gif (400x230, 645K)

cute are you boyfriends now

hahah gay

Attached: 1543860265286.jpg (398x500, 35K)

is this good or bad i can't tell

Attached: 1544535011550.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

so did you have anal sex or not?

this
when are you gonna let him stretch your boyhole OP

Attached: 1542684759380.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Calm down. Did he like it?

Attached: 3610.png (88x290, 26K)

Poaste cum

Attached: (1044).jpg (1200x1629, 307K)

I humped his leg. Please, I don't want to remember it was embarrassing. And no.

Attached: ShabbyLeanHoatzin-small.gif (480x291, 193K)

But did he like it?

Did you cum

He grunted but I couldn't tell

WE DIDN'T DO SEX >D:

>humped his leg.
what are you a dog

so will you have anal sex tomorrow?

Attached: begun.jpg (720x798, 114K)

I KNEW IT,YES!!!!
That’s so cute!!

Attached: 18B3B696-89EC-4D70-97C2-2C8AFAFCCFD4.gif (320x249, 865K)

Good for you OP
I'm too high rn to be a dick, so go and try to be happy

ive been having gay thoughts as well i blame it on Jow Forums desu
hi chen

Not Chen, sorry

stop being gay

There there user. All this stuff is good. You can kiss him again later.

Attached: 1518446316311.png (492x272, 63K)

kill yourself

hahaha gay

Attached: 1538574188423.jpg (303x303, 22K)

Did it feel nice?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>I humped his leg
Pathetic, should have made him suck your dick faggot.
>I don't want to remember
Fucking degenerate, what was it? alcohol or drugs that have impeded your memory?
>it was embarrassing
Why?

>ive been having gay thoughts as well i blame it on Jow Forums
Maybe stop drinking water from cheap BPA plastic bottles and drink more manly tea instead of spear mint every hour. You should start feeling more straight after a week or so.

Attached: Gunsmith-Cats 1529204921489.jpg (400x273, 26K)

>Maybe stop drinking water from cheap BPA plastic bottles and drink more manly tea instead of spear mint every hour. You should start feeling more straight after a week or so
is this a meme

>I humped his leg.
ahahahaha
honestly thats kind of cute though
you should keep humping his leg when you can
guys like that

omg that's so cute OP owo

tranny discord thread

Dude you’re gay
You were always gay and you need to accept that.
NO EXCUSES!!!

Attached: D15F15DD-C14B-485C-AEF7-608DB708023B.jpg (239x211, 16K)

>is this a meme
Yes but it's rooted in reality. BPA plastic has a number of effects on humans such as sexual preference and also causes cancer and reduces sperm count or outright sterilizes men sometimes. Spear mint tea is a little more tricky but a lot of anons on Jow Forums believe it causes homosexuality and since this is Jow Forums we're talking about it's either 101% true or it's absolute bullshit.

Attached: Rally 8.jpg (184x211, 23K)

It's absolute bulshit it sounds like something Alex Jones would say

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Just because a lolcow who believes insane shit like that 9/11 was staged by Satanic aliens with holograms brings up a real issue such as the effect of millions of people consuming water and other drinks stored in cheap materials that have chemical responses to sunlight and break apart and bind it's self unto the human body doesn't mean it's not real.
The effects of BPA plastic has been extensively researched and over all concluded that it does indeed have effects on the human body.

Attached: rally really 1543280909790.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Its effects haven't been studied much. The FDA is concerned about it but nothing is definitive

there is some truth to some of the things guys like Jones say

maybe only 10% of the shit he says has any truth to it and only "some truth" but thats still something

reality is inbetween the establishment views and the kookyguy views
both are dishonest, the truth lies inbetween

How old are you? You write like a 13yo girl who is weting herself over her first kiss because she doesn't know better.

Attached: 1532812263338.jpg (700x700, 151K)

No it hasn't. The main concern is with children. It is safe in the low levels we get from containers and bottles

that's fine we'll evolve or some s***, water is water you piss it out later it doesn't matter.
Meh I feel fine
true to some extent

that didn't take long

you're going to hell.

Attached: paulie.jpg (245x206, 7K)

Virginity is like that sometimes