60Hz

>60Hz

oh no lol

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-03 at 20.24.16.png (2032x1110, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-ultrasharp-32-8k-monitor-up3218k/apd/210-alez/monitors-monitor-accessories
anandtech.com/show/12213/vesa-announces-work-on-next-displayport-standard
proav.co.uk/canon-dp-v2410-lightweight-24-inch-4k-professional-reference-display
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh no nonono
AHAHAHAHAHHAZAAAAA

you fuckers are beyond retarded

It's called Pro Display, not NEET Gamer Loser Display.

High refresh rates is good for response time but image quality gets worse.

downvoted
upvoted

Gave you gold

This just in a monitor focused on content creation doesn't feature a 144hz panel. In other news OP is a faggot and the sky is blue.

>$5999 for a 60 Hz screen without a stand
and yet, it'll sell

>iPad Pro has 120Hz screen for a lot less money
>Apple wants $4999 and $5999 for 60Hz display

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It costs 6k without the stand user, I don't think something a little better than 60hz is hard to ask.

Reminder that nothing professional is ever called "Pro".
"Pro" stands for "Prosumer".

6K res
Hdr
1600 nits
10 bit panel

>6016x3384
wtf is this?

>Edit video
>Have to settle for 60hz because apple didn't want to lose 1% out of the 80% margin
Ok

the resolution...

there's some samefaggotry here
also cope harder niggers, for 6k it should be 8k on microled technology at 240hz. but 60hz is a fucking joke. even old ass monitors for professional productivity were on 75hz.

Attached: 1525889742150.png (798x490, 95K)

>muh gamer loser stereotype

Attached: have-sex.jpg (1200x911, 128K)

>144hz makes a difference when editing either 60hz video for youtube or standard 24hz for movies/tv

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

nigger I can't even browse the web at 60hz the difference is night and day.

instead of 6k they should have gone with 5k 120hz using HDMI 2.1/Displayport 1.4

based

High refresh rate has always been a meme for gamer faggots and impressing consumers
Not to say it doesn't have utility in a professional space as going to 120hz does mean no need to do any type of pull down for either 24hz, 30hz or even 60hz content but to do 120hz on a screen with that resolution would be impossible given the current DP standard

find me A 6K DISPLAY for less than that. go ahead. i ll wait as you fail

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-ultrasharp-32-8k-monitor-up3218k/apd/210-alez/monitors-monitor-accessories

SUPERIOR

how the fuck am i suppose to game on this

anandtech.com/show/12213/vesa-announces-work-on-next-displayport-standard

Just waiting for the next DisplayPort standard, 1.5 or 2.0 with 8K 60Hz support on displays and GPUs

VESA should be announcing it soon and Nvidia will adopt it for their 7nm GPUs

I fully expect HDMI 2.1 to come first on GPUs before the new DP standard
VESA has been dragging their ass

HDMI 2.1 is irrelevant, it only has 48GB/s of bandwidth and with overhead it can't drive 8K displays without DSC

>find me A 6K DISPLAY
should have ended it there, user, there's no fucking point in having one either way.

2.1 is more relevant just for the fact it exists and in production

Since they're advertising the stand and vesa adapter separately, are buyers forced to get one or the other to have some sort of mount for the monitor? Or is it usable as is?

hdmi 2.1 and dp 1.4a are fairly recent.
>DisplayPort 1.4 can support 8K UHD (7680×4320) at 60 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR, or 4K UHD (3840×2160) at 120 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR. 4K at 60 Hz with 30 bit/px RGB color and HDR can be achieved without the need for DSC. On displays which do not support DSC, the maximum limits are unchanged from DisplayPort 1.3 (4K 120 Hz, 5K 60 Hz, 8K 30 Hz).[25]

>support for higher resolutions and higher refresh rates, including 4K 120 Hz and 8K 120 Hz. HDMI 2.1 also introduces a new HDMI cable category called Ultra High Speed (referred to as 48G during development), which certifies cables at the new higher speeds that these formats require. Ultra High Speed HDMI cables are backwards compatible with older HDMI devices, and older cables are compatible with new HDMI 2.1 devices, though the full 48 Gbit/s bandwidth is not possible without the new cables.

I'm fairly sure you can use any generic VESA-compliant mount with the display, and vice versa.

But wouldn't they still have to buy the VESA adapter?

Where is she?

That's like blasting a Bentley long wheel base car because it's not as quick in the corners as a Porsche 911.

PRO-TIP: Both are made by the Germans.

Observe the iToddler
>iPad Pro
120 Hz is so amazing, it's so smooth, high refresh rate is the future
>2019 Mac Pro with 60 Hz display
High refresh rate don't matter

you can find 8k displays for less

embarrassing

Attached: chrome_2019-06-03_18-46-34.png (842x184, 13K)

The iPad isn't a 6k display so it doesn't face the limitations of having to deliver video over a USB C cable

>Apple cultist gets BTFO 2 seconds after shitposting
Didn't have to wait long, did you?

For $6000 base, I would expect them to overcome this in some way. Offer the option to use a pair of USB C cables or something.

Yeah, but how much does their stand cost?

I have the latest model of the 13" iPad Pro thanks to work and honestly I rarely notice the display refresh rate because I'm not doing anything on it besides text documents, getting signatures on documents, etc. I actually forgot it was 120Hz before your post.

Shame it's still some form of LCD, at this price point it'd be nice if we got OLED. After switching to an LG C8 for my TV I don't to buy an LCD display again.

Wait I thought this stuff was for pros that can justify any price, who cares about finding something cheaper? And who gives a fuck about 6K when 8K is a thing?

text is one of the easiest thing to makes 120hz noticeable; because you realize you can actually clearly read text and scroll at the same time.

It is a good LCD
I was thinking that it might have just been the standard IPS panels you see from Apple but no it is those new LCDs like the ones you see from EZIO with 1000000:1 contrast ratio

Why doesn't it have a 72hz panel then?

REFERENCE MONITOR
LOOK UP WHAT THAT MEANS
REFRESH RATE IS NOT A PRIORITY
proav.co.uk/canon-dp-v2410-lightweight-24-inch-4k-professional-reference-display

For a technology board a good number of you are fucking retarded.

It's a bunch of lonely manchildren trying to collect (You)s.

It's going to be really nice in 5-10 years to cop these things when they start junking them like they did with Sony PVMs

>400 nits
>no HDR
>No support for 24/23.97/29.97Hz or scalars, 60Hz only
Useless as an HDR reference display, still costs $4000. UP3218K not even in the same league as the XDR.