ITT we say why Windows 10 is a pile of shit

Windows 10 is so awful that it made me switch to Linux.
I used to be a winfag since 2001.
I regret nothing.

Attached: windows user brainlet.png (869x768, 135K)

Trust the plan Winbros!

Attached: 1484815273039.jpg (1182x1581, 993K)

the question is: what is IRQL and why is it MORE OR LESS EQUAL?

That was epic, epic for the win XD

Attached: 1459422522380.jpg (640x400, 94K)

Windows is the best OS.

>windows bad

Attached: 1558403471685.gif (463x698, 204K)

>Slow
>Ad-ridden, even on login page
>Ugly af
>Cortana
>Retarded start menu
>Closed ecosystem
>Shit cmdline
>Slow, non cancelable, failure prone updates
>shit dev tools as usual
>windows store-locked programs
That's all I found in my ~20min on it before I switched off the computer, never to return
Pic related was the pinnacle of the Windows(TM) Experience

Attached: windows_xp.gif (1920x1080, 39K)

Gilded!

been a windows user since 1996 and up to 2016 (never actually had 10 installed on my hardware), since then been using fedora, no regrets

>have to reboot to change resolution

>hasnt used linux

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x521, 39K)

>
it's mostly the dumb updates and telemetry, 'make the users the testers' bullshit

>*pssht*
windows XP
>sip
now that was a good system

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Literally me

Attached: mommas_milkies.jpg (435x384, 101K)

>100% disc usage bug
>that horrible mix of old detailed ui and new one for retards
>slow image viewer and 3d paint and xbox gaming unneeded shit instead of real os optimizing
>fat resource consuming and privacy intruding telemetry
>fucking search is here even if you've disabled its service
>retarded indexing
>laggy driver autoinstaller
>no normal widgets anymore

Works on my machine. Sounds like user error to me.

Well, i've fixed the disc bug, but it should not have been there from the very beginning.
As of the search, yea, i guess it's my fault, i've fucked up somewhere when i was trying to make w10 a more clean, passable system. Fuck.

Wangblows is shit
Try disabling superfetch

Windows sucks but so does Linux.
There are no truely good operating systems out there.

>be win10
>support like two file systems
>user inserts flash drive also containing three other partitions formatted as some of the dozens of other file systems in existence
>open three freezing explorer windows
>open three focus stealing warning dialogs
>>OMG DISK IS KILL U WANNA THROW AWAY CONTENTS SO MAKING NICE EMPTY BOX AGAIN????!!!!!!!1111ONEONE
Yes plz clobber my files. What a complete catastrofuck. It was better when win just ignored all but the first partition.

ITT: Double-digit IQ neanderthals describe their failures using the easiest operating system on the market

Attached: 1558365449522.png (517x546, 278K)

Nice try wincuck

Attached: 1491345474379.png (808x805, 72K)

/thread

Spoken the truth.

the registry

Easy in some respects, absolutely. But when your demands are different from what average consumers want, it's far from easy.

The average consumer doesnt know better. They only use what microsoft allows them

this is it here

the driver autoinstaller is actually good, but i have to agree on all of the others, windows is a trash os

to be fair, I am too brainlet to be productive on Windows. I don't even know where to start with using it. I mightnot have the right experience for it, having been the BSD, then Linux guy with only rarely touching a Windows computer when helping people at work. I tried, I just can't succeed.
t.too brainlet for Windows

not so good when it cant install amd radeon r5 m430 (shitty 2016 year laptop videocard). i've used intel integrated for almost a year, then noticed the issue thanks to the accidental bro tip. had to delete all videoadapter drivers and download installer from official cite. yea, i have an old mockery of a videocard, but still it's only 3,5 year old.
that's my experience. i appreciate the idea of ditching manual installation of drivers in normal retard case (like mine) yet only when it werks.