How much would you give for her?

Attached: 4637.jpg (1188x639, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/graphics/workstations-radeon-pro-vega-ii?utm_campaign=provegaii&utm_medium=redirect&utm_source=301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (1719x262, 32K)

is it 16gb/gpu making it 32gb total or 32 per, making it 64gb?

also, what side is up?

Attached: 1510525048284.gif (500x419, 177K)

32 GiB of HBM2 on each GPU.

amd.com/en/graphics/workstations-radeon-pro-vega-ii?utm_campaign=provegaii&utm_medium=redirect&utm_source=301

(Available on Mac Pro workstations)

why can't apple-haters have it?
it sounds nice.

Cool but it's still 2 GPU's which means for gaymers it wont be good, also that connector, yeah you get rid of PCIE power but no motherboard supports it. In conclusion, i don't care about it even though i don't play video games.

>All-new PCIe connector
>no mention of data transfer rates, only power transfer
>clearly meant solely to replace perfectly functioning power cables and put all that fucking current through the motherboard for no good reason at all

Attached: 1335560706989.jpg (598x800, 338K)

is there a guts pic?
wanna se how this mounts

>Pumping 475W of power through the motherboard

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOR

I already have a Radeon VII and i have no personal use for a high end dual GPU workstation card.
AI workstation and servers

Attached: 1485121720458.gif (379x440, 140K)

8 pins are 150w each, 6 pins 75w - nominal, but capable of much higher
those finger replace 3x8 pins and then some 25w to spare
i still don't like, i'd rather have 4x8 pin cards, but the memes would be bad...

and how much do think a premium mobo can handle?
475w is nothing.

Who is this meant for? It's certainly not AI / ML, CAD or Gaming so "content creation" aka I bought a 50k$ camera so I am an artist?

If the flimsy thin circuits on a motherboard can supposedly handle that, why not just stick to a bunch of cables?

>No, CUDA

>flimsy
made out of gold, separated by layers, perfectly insulated. your 26 awg chink psu has way higher failure rates
premium motherboards can take a lot.
the 24 pin connector is rated for a toal of 684.2w, then the aux 8, 6 and 4 pins all over the place. My particular motherboard has a 8 and another 4 aux. that's a 909,4w total. Do you really think they don't spec it accordingly?
my psu is a 850w one and it's kinda overkill for my system.

also
>the motherboard pcb can't take 450w of powah
but the graphics card pcb can?

please explain why or how.

No, why don't YOU explain why we suddenly need to run all power through the mainboard instead of simply fucking using cables like we've done for the last 150 years?

it's meant for youtubers that shoot in 16k with RED cameras and need this beast of a machine to render their shit so that their audience can watch it in 1080p on their phone screens

aka dumbasses

I don't like it. as I said before. But that mean that they can't or that it's above the electrical capabilities of the boards. They can handle much more than it, actually. But i don't like because i'm a sperg and i don't like changes. I also recently finished my cable management including training them and neatly zip locking it all. It's glorious. I also don't pci connectors to go away. especially not now that I can brag.

Seriously LTT is the first and only thing that came to mind. And even then a dedicated rendering station would still be a much better choice. I just don't fucking get it.

anyway, I hope this stays in the apple fagdom and don't come to pc's, I mean non-apple pc's.

>14TFlops per GPU
What is this, 2016? I'd rather pay a few grand less and get nvlinked Titan RTXs and get 17 TFlops per GPU.

You seem to have forgotten that we live in the worst timeline.
All the other companies will follow Apples bullshit like they always do and the consumers will buy it like they always do.

also nominal and maximum are very different
>The 20–24-pin Molex Mini-Fit Jr. has a power rating of 600 volts, 8 amperes maximum per pin (while using 18 AWG wire).[15] As large server motherboards and 3D graphics cards have required progressively more and more power to operate, it has been necessary to revise and extend the standard beyond the original 20-pin connector, to allow more current using multiple additional pins in parallel. The low circuit voltage is the restriction on power flow through each connector pin; at the maximum rated voltage, a single Mini-Fit Jr pin would be capable of 4800 watts.
the other also are much higher, the 4 and 6 pin, e.g., is for 288w max safe operating spec. And temps are more of an issue than the terminals max current capability.

>let's push up to 46 amps through this thin-ass motherboard
>what could possibly go wrong

at 3.3v that's 151,8watts
what's wrong with 46 amps?

Those capacities are pretty sexy.

how's it perform compared to the VII? will drivers be game-ready or will this be strictly a workstation card?

If it's game ready and there's a standard 8pin variant, and it reliably doubles the R7 speeds, I'd consider one for 1200-1400

also iirc intel's oc is around 1.2v and 1.3v
folks recommend max 1.35v 24/7 for amd but amd say up to 1.45 is fine.
how much amperage do think your normie 9900k 5.0ghz goes through?
249,7w / 1,3v=192,07a

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9DLzkvODA1MjU3L29yaWdpbmFsL2ltYWdlMDA3LnBuZw==.png (1112x833, 74K)

this one is dedicated for mining coins

>not embracing the power of the crop

>he doesn't record his dick in glorious 16k to crop it later

>cropping down to 128x128

Attached: 1527961716394.png (699x699, 611K)

not to mention good vrm's can still operate at 400a reasonably if actively cooled. They kinda go for 200a mostly.

as I said, your flimsy motherboard can take a lot more than you thought.