JUSTICE FOR HUAWEI

There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph.

Attached: Huawei-Honor-Logo.png (519x341, 70K)

Fuck Huawei and fuck China.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989

Attached: wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-19975-winnie-the-pooh-day.jpg (3200x1680, 335K)

why don't they just rebrand all their phones as Honor for the american market?

Wrong america operated like this with Cuba, and the USSR they make up a lie, force it until it becomes a truth.

What's the chance this backfires and that Huawei develops a rival chip? From my understanding the US's only bargain chip is that the US made chips are the best (China can make chips but of worse quality) and that stuff like Google is supporting the boycott (with google services like google play)

Would it really be that hard for the world's second largest phone manufacturer to overcome this?

based pooh poster

Attached: twin towers.jpg (645x1300, 109K)

their products have been doa since they went against bootloader unlocking

>bootloader
You say that word one more time and I'll brain you

Before that, need justice for the dead 30 years ago

those students died for a better China. Guess what? China is way better now.
What's the problem?
Or are you insinuating that those students wanted chaos and thus deaths of millions of their countrymen? If that was the case, they got what they deserved.

Attached: shanghai.jpg (640x799, 166K)

DIDNT CONGRESS BAN HUAWEI FROM BIDDING ON BACKBONE CONTRACTS CUS ALL THEIR SHIT IS BACKDOORED TO HELL

HOWCOME

Better in what aspect?
More heartless people brainwashed to make society more "efficient" for governing?
I don't see any possible justification for massacring them unless you're heartless.
Oh wait...

that's called the doctrine of a big lie, it was actually invented by the (((leadership))) in britain, detected and used by hitler, and after the war almost constantly leveraged by the (((usa)))

Based Huawei fighting with Honor while americans fight as dirty as usual

Why the fuck do you care so much about a chinkshit company with shit tier products?

But seriously, no. Justice prevails through history only because the winners, which are usually the worst evil, get to choose how to rewrite history

he's paid to do this

THE WORLD UNDER USA HEGEMONY IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN IF UNDER CHINA

IF IT EVER HAPPENS YOU WILL CRY FOR AMERICA BACK

China is a roach country and nothing good ever came out of it

i seriously doubt people realize how true this is.

>winners, which are usually the worst evil
Just like ROC vs PRC

under the new managment, it will be certainly worse for americans but slightly better for humanity as a whole. at least china has a respectable, millenary culture

>but slightly better for humanity as a whole
OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND

CHINA IS SCUM

Because free-market-loving Murka will impose sanctions on them regardless.

>respectable, millenary culture
which is destroyed by PRC
there are no more honor now

ITS MILLENNIA OF ATROCITIES ANYWAY
AND RECENTLY MAO MURDERED MORE THAN ANYONE

YOU WANT THIS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD?
LOOK AT AFRICA FOR A TRIAL RUN OF WHAT A CHINA WORLD WOULD BE LIKE, CRYING FOR THE WHITE COLONIALISTS BACK BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY HAD A SOUL

THANK YOUR FUCKING ASS EVERY DAY YOU LIVE IN THE WORLD OF PAX AMERICANA, CHINA IS SCUM

Attached: 1512949633510.png (599x389, 437K)

Indians/street shitters can't deal with obvious Chinese superiority.

Attached: b47f3ff8-d32b-4b24-a68d-e8bb2556d8a7.jpg (768x557, 95K)

this, everyone should be grateful us doesn't just crush you like the bugs you are, combined power of all shit countries in the world is far below america.
american culture gave the world the internet and cell phones, you would all be living in the trees if you were ruled by any other nation. so shut up and pay your taxes, we're not letting some shit countries take world resources and waste them for some shit culture.

fuck china and chinks

You should double check what I said.
Possibly I hate Chinese more than anyone in this thread.

China is worse now you nigger

And by the way. I am exactly the one lived in a colony which then turned into Chinese territories, which turned the whole place into shit hole.

i just went away and got a nokia, i know murica is fucking huawei without a reason but china has to start dealing with their own bullshit at some point.