Nobody is actually going to pay for this right...

Nobody is actually going to pay for this right? Even fucking normies build PCs more powerful than this for a quarter of the price for everything in pic related.

I'm baffled, are Macfags just THAT dumb?

Attached: IMG_20190603_171232.jpg (1199x913, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TBQ_DHCtmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

999 for a stand?

it's a grand stand

>from $5999
>FROM

*inhales*

>paying for a stand

Attached: 12394767059.png (600x400, 261K)

A
FUCKING
CHEESEGRATER

Nah I think it looks pretty cool though.

so the monitor doesn't come with any way of standing on its own? like, there's not a "pleb stand" included? you just have to lean a $5000 monitor against the wall?

Attached: 7u1cy71kxru21.jpg (988x768, 142K)

>paying a MINIMUM of $12k for this setup, not including mouse and keyboard

K E K
E
K E K
I
K
E
S

>APPLE STAND
>999 US DOLLARS
what the FUCK

lol

iTODDLERS

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1533436895715.gif (1263x959, 1.56M)

I agree but
>animefaggot

You're just as gay as they are.

Few rich productors
Few top companies
And Apple fanboys hating Apple on forums and some retarder fanboy buy the cheaper version to say oh I am Profesional.

I like that they're getting away from those gaudy ass trash cans but I don't know why anybody would need this.

That's a terrifying 「Stand」 you got there
But it's no match for the power of my 「VESA MOUNT」!!

「Inclu. Jojolion」

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1545782425895.gif (540x540, 279K)

Attached: 04f3aa3d81.jpg (437x340, 17K)

No, he's much more so. Most people with macs are productive individuals. And yet he's obsessed with these productive individuals who can afford nicer computers than him.

>A FUCKING CHEESE GRATER

Attached: 1559015035225.png (538x480, 170K)

inb4 apple turn the meme into reality and start selling the stand for 999 USD
screenshot this post
>inb4 le put me in the le screenshot xDxD redditors

White male, Trump voter here.
I will buy it.

Enjoy your communist hobby OS and chinkese hardware.

>my monitor costs $200
>stand for an applel monitor is $1000

?????????????

Apple Cultists are left wing soimunchers, try harder.

desu if i wasn't poor and could justify ~$15k for a desktop computer i would think its cool

>The pricey, non-professional 4k monitors go for ~$500
>For good measure, add a color calibrator, some ~$250
And it already comes with the fucking stand.
I mean, the fucking design-autism pro monitors cost roughly $1200, where in the fuck does that extra $3800 go?
Where in the fuck would this shit even make sense?

$3800 of LED cooling

why the fuck is the stand an optional?

well thats a little less than half the money i make each month using the last model of mac pro, might buy two of them next year for redundancy.

Who in their right fucking mind is gonna buy this?

ITT: Poorfags that never had an SGI station.

[shitpost]because courage[/shitpost]
[realtalk]because the vast majority of media shops have already spent thousands of dollars on VESA mounts and prefer to use those[/realtalk]

Who the fuck sells a desktop computer system that costs more than a car?!? What is this, the 1980's?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

SGI was different. They had the hardware and software. You couldn’t build a better SGI-clone.

With the Mac Pro, you can build a better machine as it uses ordinary parts.

Outstanding.

Attached: 1539307616947.png (446x451, 128K)

Yes. Only people making 100K upwards a year can use Jow Forums from here on out. Based tim cook finna dab on NEET and wagie scum who will be living in poojeet favelas stuck with windows 10 blocking the chans. Instead of /wdg/ and scummy windows threads and other poorfag threads Jow Forums will only consist of 200IQ chads discussing AI and advanced C++ algorithms.

Apple is ripping people off with the Mac Pro and the stand, but the monitor price is not so bad.

A good SDR monitor Adobe RGB 99% costs less than $800 usd, but a good HDR reference monitor that can sustain 1000 nits costs $28,350.00.

Shit is so expensive that right now content creators are buying $1500 OLED TVs, not as good as a reference monitor, but it gets the job done.

Attached: file.png (1000x576, 170K)

Reference monitor are OLED.

haha, shame on you, poor faggot

Apple haters out in full force. I like it.

Where do you guys think this will top out?
>28core processor
>1.5TB RAM

Those alone ought to put it around $25k easy?

I do have one and grade HDR in an OLED B7. But you can't get 1000 nits from one real scene shot from OLED yet. So it is not 100% accurate yet.

Attached: file.png (495x447, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0TBQ_DHCtmI

...for you

THE STAND
(uhu my nigga tell it)

THE GRAND STAND...
(yeah yeah my nig)

YO YO YO YO
AT APPLE WE MAKE A STAND
(heey heey!)

AGAINST PREJUDICE HOMOPHOBIA
TRANSPHOBIA HIGHPRICEPHOBIA
MISOGYNY AND MORE PHOBIA

ITS APPLE YO

STANDING ON THE EDGE OF DESIGN
ITS PRICE IS NEIN NEIN NEIN

DONT FORGET THE TIP
ITS ALL MINE

(HA, HA)

GO BUY BUY BUY
READ THE SIGN

THE SIGN OF THE TIMES
CURRENT YEAR CHINESE
METAL THAT SHINES

ITS THE
DEEPEST LORE METAL HOLES
DREAMCATCHIN ANDROID HOES
WITH GLOWNIGGER MOLES
GASPING IN MY DEATH THROES
PAJEETS DONT EVEN KNOW
MICROSOFT KEKS GO HOME

YO

This

Apple sucks, but before you go bashing it look at the specs, they are actually really good. A 28 core hyperthreaded processor and fucking 1.5TB of RAM is not cheap, someone post where you can find a computer with those specs for cheap i'll wait.

Sooo where is this supposed Mac Pro “killer” build? I keep seeing retards claiming they can do it but not one person posts a build sheet.

>Mac Pro “killer” build
you mean for the base 8c/16t 580x model?

Quick, someone give me the cheapest build you can make with the same specs.

You aren't getting a 28core processor or 1.5TB RAM for $6000, dude. The $6000 pricetag is for 8core / 32GB RAM.

Retard, the $6k config is just an octacore + Radeon pro 580x with a 256 ssd

those cali fucks with 200-300k/y earnings will
its like totally another planet

>meme
It's real though, did you think they shopped the image or something?

>builds mustang that outperforms Ferrari for 1/10th the price
>wow Ferrari is a waste of money!!

You retards really know how to miss the point by living your life in spec sheets.

>I agree but
>animefaggot

user we are on an anime discussion based forum... you don't understand the crowd you're surrounded by

>1.5TB of RAM is not cheap
It would cost you a million dollars if you were to buy that much RAM from Apple

The monitor is $6000 because it is a 6K monitor.

Attached: May-Haruka-pokemon-may-haruka-40250836-640-480.png (640x480, 480K)

You must be drunk if you think apple is offering the same quality as that reference monitor for a fifth of the price just because of
>muh 1000 nits

>a million dollars
Do you have a link to the page where you saw this number? I’m having trouble finding it. Thanks!

nigga they dont sell that much RAM, im basing that off the fact the stand cost 1000$

Why would you buy a Ferrari that's slower than the Mustang? Are you telling me it's ok to spend extra money just for the name?

That might be true if this was in any way comparable to a Ferrari. But its not. This is not better than anything else on the market, it is *JUST* more expensive. There are no redeeming factors here. If this is a Ferrari then other models are Cadillac or Tesla's or any other super high end car.
To imply that this Mac is in any way "higher performance" than other things on the market is just a lie.

STANDO POWAH

Thanks for proving my point that you’re talking straight out of your ass.

Because not everything is about pure performance you sperg. In the case of the Ferrari there’s styling, interior quality, exhaust note, etc

macOS is better than the shitshow Windows 10 continues to me.

>styling, interior quality, exhaust note, etc
What do those "features" relate too in relation to a computer?
So everything you said is completely unsubstantiated except for the fact that you dislike Windows compared to macOS?

Are we? No, it definitely says "Jow Forums - Technology" up there. I guess you must be blind?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-03 at 23.48.57.png (460x84, 14K)

>all the stupid idiots in this thread who believe this is for consumers

Excepting a few Apple fan boys the only ones buying Mac Pros are enterprises, from music studios to graphic designers. This is a tax write-off.

$6k is for the 256GB SSD one lmao

anime website

Attached: C2B9C7F920F142C39977488FD6A567FA.png (200x195, 48K)

>Thanks for proving my point that you’re talking straight out of your ass.
Never said i wasn't

I can't stand these people.

>Better user privacy (doesn’t subsidize low price points by selling user data)
>MacOS, many benefits of Linux/Unix with proper third party support
>Much better integrated ecosystem
>Apple store where you can get support
>Best supported accessory ecosystem

Also many things people don’t notice or take for granted are better than the competition. Apple often uses much better DACs and the MacBook trackpad is still unmatched.

In comparison I hate gestures, I hate Mac mice, I had the keyboards, I hate the difference with ctrl commands, I hate the rightclick differences.
Anyone who watches anime is a faggot.
>from music studios to graphic designers
All of those applications can be performed better by different (and coincidentally, cheaper) products. The single difference is CoreAudio. There is no universe where Intel Xeon chips will outperform other chipsets in rendering video or calculating serial processes such as audio signals.
On the subject of CoreAudio, if you go into any high end audio suite, they will not be using current macOS because it causes massive issues with Pro Tools. They are using old versions of the macOS because the new ones are unstable.

Oh, and what does Jow Forums stand for again?

Now that this one looks even MORE like a cheese grater, what are they going to call the old MacPro's?

If you can't just look up the parts yourself wait a bit for the youtube videos to come out brainlet
>no one will spoonfed me so it's actually not horrendously overpriced hardware
>yeah the stand is ridiculous but the computer is actually fine because reason

The $6K base model is just to sap cash from wannabes.
No one using a mac pro for work is using the base model. You buy one of these because you need 56 teraflops of gpu compute, you buy one because master reference monitors are fucking expensive as shit. You buy one because you need to use apple software.

You don't actually pay $20k, and the stand does not actually cost $999.
Why?
Because your company took out a contract with apple to provide workstations and support for hundreds of employees over several years. They give you a box of the VESA mounts to store in the closet, just in case.

This is a board for japanese 2d media consumers that want to talk about other topics, not for literal whos from other sites. Lurk more.

Attached: 1538193211019.jpg (1280x720, 408K)

>what does Jow Forums stand for again?
gay

>Better user privacy (doesn’t subsidize low price points by selling user data)
any workstation from a serious professional will be offline.
>MacOS, many benefits of Linux/Unix with proper third party support
such as?
>Much better integrated ecosystem
what does this mean?
>>Apple store where you can get support
implying there isnt support from other manufacturers?????
>Best supported accessory ecosystem
again what does this even mean

>Apple often uses much better DACs and the MacBook trackpad is still unmatched.
Do you mean digital audio converter? Because that is not at all relevant no one worth their salt uses this. If you are a professional in the audio world and you are using inbuilt converters then i dont even know what to say
MacBook trackpad is absolutely not "unmatched", YOU may like it but that doesnt mean anything to me or any other user who simply disagrees.

go hump ur dakimaki pillow weeb

>$999
>stand

LMAO

>Apple often uses much better DAC

Yeah because pros use the integrated DAC"s...

U are in 4channel baka

Attached: you.gif (500x281, 742K)

>implying anime isn't part of 4channel.organization culture just because it's split into boards
sure is summer in here

Attached: 1460516028503.jpg (511x509, 36K)

>>Better user privacy (doesn’t subsidize low price points by selling user data)
It literally broadcasts its location via bluetooth to other nearby Apple devices (which phone home with that info) even when suspended or powered down and without network connectivity.
>>MacOS, many benefits of Linux/Unix with proper third party support
Utterly bastardized BSD derivative that installs everything in non-standard places and requires a community-maintained software repository just to get ordinary software you'd expect on any linux distro installed on it.
>>Much better integrated ecosystem
Walled garden "design" prevents use of anything not produced or "endorsed" by Apple, deliberately and aggressively discourages development using tools other than those furnished/sold by Apple. Vendor lock-in out the ass.
>>Apple store where you can get support
"Genius"es are fucking morons. You still have to pay for support incidents even after you've paid for a warranty. You have to bring your gear to them to try to fix it.
>>Best supported accessory ecosystem
Proprietary trash. Interoperability is a four-letter word in the "Apple ecosystem."

Attached: sees an apple product.gif (280x210, 383K)

It's called branding you absolute tards.
They can put whatever stupidly huge pricetag they want on it because muh Apple brand. Businesses and Applefags alike will eat it up, even if it looks like a fucking cheese grater.

Attached: 1559265736049.jpg (640x480, 124K)

>being this wrong

Attached: 1554650173481.jpg (574x81, 19K)

Serious question: are you Indian? Most of those points are extremely obvious and anyone with English skills would not question what they mean. Also its Digital to Analog Converter, and “inbuilt” is not a word Rajeesh.

Of course not, but it appears they have found a niche in the market. Professionals who need to do a LOT better than your sub-$1000 4K 90% DCI P3, but for whom the $30k+ monitors are out of the budget.
It'll get shit on by the "I can get this for $200! LOL!!1" pro-gamers, but the people with an actual need will likely snap this up.
It's like the LG one they sold. It was shit, but it was cheap and had a feature that nothing else did south of $10k.

>Jow Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography.
How can you be so fucking dense that you don't even know the most basic facts about what this website is?

>Anyone who watches anime is a faggot.
Couldn't agree more.

TechnoloGy, fuck knows, but if you want to post your weirdo Japanese cartoons then why not fuck off to the weirdo Japanese cartoon board?
BASED HIRO

Some fucking idiot will

Attached: Mac users.png (700x1289, 539K)

Mac is not corporation, it's not a brand, it's not a tech developer. Mac has been, for the past decade and a half, a CULT, a religion, that dupes people into wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars for an inferior product, exactly like the Scientologists do.

There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER, to spend this kind of money on a PC which has average specs that you could get for less than a third of the price advertised.

I swear if "iCoolaid to meet Steve Jobs in Heaven" was released tomorrow all these dumb motherfuckers would be lining up Jamestown-style to drink it.

And I will laugh at them for being such a fucking brainlet. I could buy THREE used cars, flip them, and turn a profit for as much money as ONE BASELINE Mac ProLAPSE costs.

People who need it and people who have more money than sense. What everyone fails to realise is that up until now Apple DID NOT have ANY machines useful for professional work. The imac pro was an emergency stop gap, it's hardly the thing you'd base your company on. This thing will be paid for 10 times over in the first year by anyone who ACTUALLY needs this kind of workstation.

BASED HIROMOOT

congrats, you made a new meme

>he’s so poor that he has to resort to flipping cars on Craigslist
Lmao

>TechnoloGy, fuck knows, but if you want to post your weirdo Japanese cartoons then why not fuck off to the weirdo Japanese cartoon board?
hi newfag
>Jow Forumsijutsu

Attached: 1543930547552.png (862x932, 503K)

nice bait

Attached: Bait in 5k.png (5120x2880, 607K)