*obliterates your WiFi speed*

*obliterates your WiFi speed*

Attached: Bluetooth_FM_Color.png (432x432, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/wi-fi-radiation-transparent-walls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

What?

What?

sorry I can't hear you my WiFi's too loud

What?

Attached: philosohorse.jpg (556x454, 172K)

huh?

twat

>using bluetooth

Attached: 1554653895077.jpg (499x544, 42K)

>lugging a cable around while laptopping
I bet you use a wired mouse too.

>not using a wired mouse
fucking casuals...

Which is why I disabled the Bluetooth on my laptops combo card and put in a usb Bluetooth dongle.

From what ive seen wireless mouses are much better but idk bc i barely use a mouse on my laptop(when i do i dont mind using the touchpad) and in my desktop i got a comfy wired mouse bc y wouldn't i

But what use do you have for Bluetooth?

Why does my PC recognize my current phone but not my previous, out-of-service phone? Do I need an active line to use Bluetooth because that's retarded.

Bluetooth devices

>wireless mouses are much better
they've gotten better over the time, surely, but still not wired levels.

how can a wireless thing be superior to a wired one? aside from portability ofc

Are you retard?

A $10 dollar usb bluetooth adapter i found on amazon. That way I can use my mouse and headphones without my Wi-Fi going to complete shit

My cheapo wired mouse is much better than any wireless mouse I've used.

bluetooth does interfere with wireless g 2.4 gigaherts but not wireless n 5 gigaherts

How's the latency on a nice bluetooth mouse? I had some proprietary wireless Logitech mouse in 2004 and the lag was pretty annoying in games desu~.

I ask because a wireless controller for something like a PS3 can be breddy gud, no noticeable latency, so I know we have the technology.

Make sure bluetooth is enabled on the out-of-service phone. Not having an active line shouldn't be a problem.

logitech wireless mice are literally faster than most wired mice, time to get on with the times boomer

Who?

pro FPS players use wireless so it must be good enough

>not using 5ghz wifi

Airpods :)

>best of X is better than worst of Y
okay

>Intel makes most Bluetooth chips
OP is clearly a jewtel shill

>worst of Y
faster than razer and steelseries gaming mice, are those the worst mice in your opinion?

Attached: 022eca79_auFq9w4.png (1282x668, 27K)

Better from what they used to be and in cases of laptops unless you are a gaymer you don't want a wired mouse

Arent the wireless headphones shit?

You'd be better of eating tide-pods

I use an mx master 2. I don't really notice any latency but I'm not a 720p 420Hz pro eleague gaymer so my opinion probably doesn't matter

If LG make a USB bluetooth adapter, you'd be inserting an LG BT dongle in your laptop.

>tfw the normies desktroyed wifi with all their wireless peripherals in bluetooth and 2.4GHz RF pollution interferance

>in return they have to crank up wattage and frequency
>normies now buy all into the new standard because it's "faster" when in reality it's just a less congested frequency and within time it repeats itself.

Catch 22 OOOF

>his mouse creates a magnetic field so the glowies can spot him behind walls

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/wi-fi-radiation-transparent-walls/

OOOOF

> bandwidth =/= latency