/ptg/ Private Trackers General

GGn freeleech pots appreciation edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff will read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff will pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous News:
>Orpenus is back

Attached: GazelleHemorrhoid.jpg (960x540, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain your image.

There's a shitty h-game called "My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have a Hemorrhoid?!" that was freeleeched or pinned on GGn or something

Attached: 1547348165835.png (2500x2641, 636K)

Good thread

Attached: RED.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

Attached: limit.png (248x207, 1K)

Best path to SC ?

IRC and MAM (I think).

>reporting two torrents on ptp because someone uploaded them before you
kek what a bunch of whiny kids

Attached: 1444437391539.gif (250x200, 1.51M)

someone deleted the reports lol
why are uploaders so narcissistic?
do they get off on people downloading their shit?

Attached: chern.png (1297x449, 38K)

KEEEEEEEEEEEK

>my upload
Kek

>those comments calling the uploader a dick

What's SC?

Secret Cinema

As someone who routinely steals other people's encodes and uploads I think it's hilarious that these people think they have any ground to stand on. They are literally stealing the content themselves kek

Exactly. If they don't want this to happen why don't they just upload their torrents on every tracker at the same time?

what year is it again? can somebody help this guys out?

those ntg, ajp69 old fags are so fucking self-absorbed they get triggered by anything and everything

Best path to 32p? Saw somewhere I can apply but dunno if that's recent info.

Yes they have applications on 1st every month

u r a qt3.14

AB down?

yes

Request

Which trackers recruits from Karagarga and TV Vault

Thank You

only orpheus, the god of music-only trackers.

My tinder date this evening kindly offered me a redacted invite. I typed my email address (hotmail.com) into her phone and submitted, but haven't received anything yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes? Thanks.

hotmail is notorious for dropping emails
so never

A bit late today

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>complains about RED, an enthusiast music site, and the fact that surviving there is hard
>"I don't even have a CD drive anymore user. Who does?"

Fucking kek user, this right here proves you're not the right audience for RED, not even close, and should just fuck off to Deezloader or something

you sound like an asshole bro

Attached: 33o3.png (390x390, 168K)

Which tracker is this
is2.Jow Forums.org/g/1559627081654.png

ptp

pedros

Definite asshole.

Being difficult for the sake of being difficult is dumb. If you want people to just use and abuse the site, it's working great.

*turns around and looks at you*
do the line, brod!

Make Me.

AHD is literal curry tier

>brod

sorry

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

faggot

>Todd "The Godd" Howard in the OP
based and quality thread full of information and help

>Degenerate OP
low quality 2010 /b/-tier thread

The choice is clear, anons, next time a degenerate makes a new thread do not go there. Instead make a new and based thread and ignore the failure OP.

Anyone on their path to overlord? How much in size should I permasseed to reasonably get to 250million bonus points within 3 years?

>Anyone on their path to overlord? How much in size should I permasseed to reasonably get to 250million bonus points within 3 years?
autists on btn have made these calculations on BTN a million times , check the forums.
and i would advice u to spend your money and time on better things.

im already there

Looks like MaM

>autists on btn have made these calculations on BTN a million times , check the forums.

Answer the goddamn question

All me btw

Is the PTP thread on GGn active? I'm eligible for an invite but not sure if asking my friend for an invite would be better

can you post legendary gamer invite forum? i want to see if it is worth getting legendary gamer

There's PTP and AB official, TVV and FL unofficial

Attached: 1556630431068.jpg (1600x1067, 168K)

that sucks lmao

also filelist stopped giving out invites entirely, its impossible to get in now

ScreaminJay can still hook you up..

Eh it's next to no effort really after an hours of initial setup of AutoDl and tiny season packs to get to the seedtime.
I figured if I keep the stuff I'm watching on my hard drive anyways, may as well seed for the BP to get to overlord at some point.

825GB to do it in 36 months, 1830GB if you're already at master and only have 24 months left. If you only seed x hours per day multiply those values by (24/x)2

that was supposed to be (24/x)^2, thanks Jow Forums

>myr

why didn't you sage?

Which tracker's recruits from Karagarga tracker

orpheus

>sniping my upload

Attached: 85768a68c4b8c4724679745157cb47737586e1c028801a4f241c50c1ab4c556c.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

How can i become a member of Pedro Music and Exigo Music i am currently TM on RED and i do a lot of music ripping
Could anyone tell that how can i become member of Pedro, Exigo

Thank You

Thanks user

Orpheus UTM

Attached: 5TGeXw.png (150x202, 30K)

Windows - Sweet and Erotic Milk Shop with My Sister-in-law! (2009) [18+]

hi Homebox

if you are tm on red and haven't pedro or exigo, no one can get that anywhere, damn, they think are the best or what shit, you are ok with red or ops don't worry about this dumb shits

homosexual pajeet, please

calm down cuck

news about your boyfriend, is jew too

hmmmmm...... i smell a polish or canadian homosexual here

Uh-huh. I smell you momma's rancid gash.

calm down homosexual go back red to upload something

dumb street-shitter

>irrelevant, lame and old Redditor "meme" in the OP
Redditors like it.

>anime OP
Redditors get butthurt.

The choice is clear, white man.

lel, how easy it is to download freeleech torrents indefinitely as long as it's running Gazelle.

Anyone else getting a blank page on U2?

topkek, if it was so important then why not uploaded on PTP first?

What’s U2?

u2.dmhy.org

How is it even a snipe?
mini series need staff approval, so it wasn't a guaranteed upload

Anyone know where Pedro’s, ToTV, Exigo, HDB recruit from?

Also how slow did he have to upload if someone managed to download it from him then fill out the whole upload form and upload it

>have to download first to upload
oh u

Is cgpeers good?
Is there something better?

I told one of my normie friends to sign up for cgpeers because he was always asking me for software.
He got ransomwared a few months ago and the torrent he downloaded got deleted.
Uploader was only warned.
Check the logs, dude. There are like 500 torrents that got deleted for malware.
Open registration is a fucking disaster for any tracker.

What, ntg released it on another tracker from where ex downloaded it to upload it on ptp

wow, any alternative?

That is most likely the case but, you absolutely do not need to have it downloaded to upload it to another tracker.
You take the original torrent file and remove your announce url. Then use that torrent.
There is no need to re-hash anything.

I've done it many times to snipe chink uploaders and scene releases.
I'm pretty sure chinks limit their upload speed until they've uploaded everywhere, but with this trick you basically curb stomp them.

>speed capping their uploads
what did the chinks mean by this?

I've noticed the same thing with the chinks download speed when dling from me, start at like 20kb/s for the first hour then steadily increases to my max up speed

there really isn't a decent software tracker desu

It's not even funny how far ahead scene is in terms of software, every single random obscure software has been cracked by scene

cant believe you guys still care. i haven't been on Jow Forums for months. quick question, is there still _anyone_ on this planet who isn't on all the main cabal trackers? has the curry spread further? APL still exists?

I still not on ptp/btn, need several months

pajeet please, population on this planet isn't 40k

lazy people. I climbed the pyramid in less than a year just by shitposting on irc, if you aren't on HDB at this point it's your own fault