Why is he such a shill for systemd? Who's paying him?

Why is he such a shill for systemd? Who's paying him?

Attached: 9C63F7B5-7064-4E45-BF14-36C0A132CBB6.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=IglXPVJ98t0
invidio.us/watch?v=_ljfOCiP0XM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even the king of Jow Forums says sytemd are ok maybe you're just dumb.

Attached: 345834853458.png (440x312, 117K)

Fuck off Luke. We all know you're compromised by systemd nsa fags.

It just werks. Stop being a cuck.

Luke Smith likes systemd, therefore I like systemd :-)

The reason is because in the original unix pid 1 was supposed to just be a shell script. This is an issue because shell scripting is not a very good language and it hurts the performance and reliability of linux startup. People are now doing such ambitious things with linux that go beyond the original design of unix that we need a startup process that is explicitly not a shell script. It needs to be a c or a c++ program.

SystemD is not perfect but it's a fist step in terms of moving away from shell scripts as the first thing that loads after you boot the kernel.

Luke Smith is unironically going through the same phases I went through, except I managed to get out of them much quicker.

Well although he is an experienced boomer from having used dos as a kid he's still only used linux for like two years so that explains why he is still messing around with memes like arch instead of using nonstandard ubuntu.

he explains the pacman flags as if it was the ultimate shit on linux.
he's retarded and or really slow to get things so he acts like a (onions) basedboy whenever he figures out something everyone already knew.

There is someones base skill level and their current skill level. Their base skill level is how fast they learn and their current skill level is what they currently know.

Luke has only used linux for 2 years so he is still learning his shit. But if his base skill level is strong then he will zoom ahead of everyone else and become masterful quickly.

Did you get out of being a bald closeted homosexual?

>t. luke's suckcocker mental gymnastics
I've been using Linux for less than a year and I already figured out everything he could have ever memed and is going to meme. He's stupid

Where's your youtube channel then? Tsk tsk. All talk but no walk.

Who even?

Why would anyone want to be some filthy dancing monkey e-celeb for Google.

Does it matter? He's fucking off to the woods (literally). I give it 2 years before he's shot in the head by a SWAT team after mailing out some shitty minimalist bombs that don't actually go off and a manifesto written in Groff.

for supercummies

based YouTube subhuman

Why does Jow Forums praise a language PhD candidate? He isn't even programmer

Replacing a maybe 100 loc shell script (plus ~5k? loc of some minimal implantation of sh) by an 1.5M loc all in one system that goes too far of simply be the init...

Seems reasonable fren.

Attached: fuckit.jpg (500x668, 44K)

I didn't like his pushing for Arch as the be all but neither I saw him shilling systemd. Did I miss something?

Wait, he's back to shilling systemd now? I thought he was all about Void and how it didn't have systemd

>Jow Forums is one person

check this five

Attached: 1558072401772.png (716x394, 176K)

is that pic from one of his paywalled videos?

I cant recall Luke shilling systemd, why is OP attacking him? Or is this some reverse psychology bullshit and OP was Luke shilling himself all along?

invidio.us/watch?v=IglXPVJ98t0
invidio.us/watch?v=_ljfOCiP0XM
but then he switched void, lel

Thanks bro

Everyone here hates Luke, but he is the only pop-Linux fag that doesn't bore you to death. Every Linux video I've ever come across is always a 40 year old autistic fuck having his Unity desktop open for 2 hours.
Him and Bisqwit are the only two techtubers I can stand, but there is a huge powergap between the two that really needs to be filled.