This is what the new Mac should have been

This is what the new Mac should have been
>AIO cooling
>quiet
>compact
>powerful

Attached: blog_CORSAIR-ONE-ELITE-PRO-PLUS-Content-1.png (859x484, 480K)

No one cares manchild.

>AIO
trash

agreed. Once you throw an AIO in there it's considered bargain bin shit

but where's the proprietary everything designed to get users to spend more money

skylag xeon 28-core + 4x Raypoo VII will consume over 1.5kW easily. whatever the fuck you posted will be burnt to a crisp.

>water cooling
>expensive, loud, inevitably leaks and fucks up entire system and this damage is not covered by warranty
This almost sounds like something Apple would do. Unfortunately, they're not evil imbeciles, just greedy bastards.

Attached: slam.png (1114x1214, 828K)

if you buy a prebuilt with watercooling any leaks would be covered by warranty provided you didn't touch anything inside the chassis.

>single expansion card
This would've been worse though, not better

You assume so, and that there's no fine print. But assuming makes an ass out of you.

>You assume so
kys

Attached: maingear.png (1179x636, 106K)

Attached: originpc.png (1161x549, 50K)

Attached: xidax.png (818x229, 161K)

wait you have upgrade ability with the cheese grater?

It has a bunch of regular PCIe slots, so yeah, though I'm sure you'll have to pay some Apple tax to get ones with Mac drivers

> blue lelds
can /v/ tourists fuck off already

The thing has more slots than other workstation
PCs
Granted it seems some of the slots are by default taken to accommodate the rear IO as it seems the rear IO is also modular

None of this states warranty coverage, you imbecile. This shit there is not even legally binding.

but how many would actually be useable?

How much of a premium is it to send them to apple to install a newer card?
Apple has a history of putting in mechanisms to hamper end user upgrades, even in industry settings.

I really doubt you would have to have apple install new cards
If Apple is really trying hard to recreate the older mac pros than a PCIe card should work in a PCIe slot and the only issue after that would be drivers which would be up to the OEMs who make the PCie device

What is your IQ?

That has been my experience with the majority of their products, if you open the case it voids your warranty.

If your not meant to be inside of course it's going to void the warranty but again the Mac pro is suppose to be a little different so we will have to see
It's already kinda illegal for Apple to deny you warranty service anyway if for example you just opened the bottom lid to a macbook and not actually did anything to harm the machine

Installing another pci card voids the warranty.

Why are you defending this practice?

We don't know yet if that is the case

I'm pointing out that shit like this has stings attached. You're rebuting this by reposting marketing material. So what's my iq? Greater than yours apparently.

>aio
bait

4 bazillion.

Attached: image.jpg (755x708, 605K)