FFS THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING THING PREVENTING ME FROM SWTICHING AWAY FROM MAC TO LINUX...

FFS THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING THING PREVENTING ME FROM SWTICHING AWAY FROM MAC TO LINUX. IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING GOOD! FORCED TO USE MAC FOR THIS.

Attached: DyBrY2qWsAAfSno.jpg (1200x765, 157K)

kys

Based, but not redpilled

Looks like a generic audio player, legit can't see the difference with deadbeef and shit.

Except this doesn't have to be compiled from source to just barely work without kernel panicking and countless hours wasted setting up X.org.

This has a lot of hires filters and sound processors. It's one one best music player sound-wise. Also, deadbeef and linux doesn't do DSD properly.

Bro DSD is a meme, and yes I've used it
Also mpd does dsd

how about not using bloatware

Attached: macbar2017.png (791x636, 77K)

yeah but I can't use foobar on linux properly. can't play DSD or play any sound at all

All subjective. Personally, PCM to me sounds too harsh and "forward". DSD, even PCM upsample to DSD, sounds more natural and smooth. That's my personal experience with my DAC.

foobar AND breakcore? based

What's dsd? The audio files are like several Gb larges.

Linux Mint doesn't have this problem

It's 2019 ffs. A 2TB External costs like $50.

Pandora is better.

All you need is a browser.

>lossy streaming

Imagine actually being this retarded

AAC is what iTunes and Pandora use, and unless you are listening to pure digital electronic trash music it doesn't matter.

Which dac? What other equipment?
I'm not asking this because I doubt you, in genuinely curious about your setup.

Audirvana > RHA DACAMP L1 > AT ATH-R70x and ATH-MSR7.

No fancy cucked cables,

Idiot.

Oh no sorry :(

Nice. Hey, know that we're away from the hpg shills, what's your take on Stax?

Don't know. I've only ever tried Sony's, Sennheisers and AT's

dunno mang
i just use cmus with muh flacs

What would it take to some autist to make a native linux qt-based player as complete as MusicBee? I hate using wine but nothing comes close, it's a high quality music player, media manager, auto tagger from several dbs, and more.

Attached: musicbee.png (647x417, 63K)

Just code the app from scratch.

wait a minute, I never used osx and that huge title bar looks like cancer, the small buttons and weird alignments are so bad...but..
IS THAT WHAT GNOME DEVS WERE TRYING TO COPY THIS ENTIRE TIME? HAHAHA HOLY FUCK IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

this stereotype is most likely older than you, why does it stick around?

user, Clementine literally just werkz.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03_22-27-38.png (1600x900, 400K)

run linux and run macos in a vm