$999 for this

>$999 for this

Attached: apple-wwdc-2019-mac-pro-stand3668.jpg (756x567, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qle9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, we saw the 30 other threads about it

$5999 for this.

Attached: mac pro.jpg (409x550, 23K)

Would you rather pay $999 for an Apple stand or $999 for this?

Attached: 1559083694311.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

yes, we saw the 30 other threads about it

that

SEETHING

Cope

i also think it's retarded but do we really need this many threads about the exact same topics?

ゴゴゴゴ

What should Jow Forums - generals and consumerism discuss

Attached: images (7).jpg (422x727, 47K)

I take the dogger

Parrot, it'll be more fulfilling and last longer.

Attached: kimochi.webm (480x352, 2.86M)

>Apple makes a device which literally defies gravity and looks good while doing so
>poorfags get angry at the reasonable price

This

Can you find a better quality stand?

what a beautiful creature

apple knows that a good chunk of their audience is retarded, no reason to not cash in on that

she looks like she _____ _____ ____.

This made my day

You can't possibly be serious.

MACTODDLERS

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1543717586790.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Are they even trying at this point? I think they are full on scamming people now

[GO]

>mfw seeing aplel stand

Attached: 12394767059.png (600x400, 261K)

Defies gravity??????

B
A
S
E
D

>Defies gravity
wat

where's the computer?

that'll be $6000 extra for the base model

what? $999 and the computer is sold separately?
who are they kidding?

Wow, it's like do I really need cheese in my computer? wow, apple, i mean come on how can even we ahaゴhaha
$9ゴ99 nothing for wowww out the water can you even some?times just cgratr thatayyy on on on
onNonayan」DOLLA 」R. S wowww i meaneven trying at this point 「

yes, and the monitor is extra $5000. are you a poorfag or something?

perfect. Now I can mount my monitor outside in my cardboard box.

It would be cool getting this stand and then just mounting $100 Acer monitor to it.

They should've just said the whole thing was $6K and not mention the price of the stand at all. How am I better at marketing than fucking Apple.

user, are you okay?

>couldn't talk shit about the pro so you went for the monitor stand that has a vesa adapter so you attach it to whatever you want

Attached: gdf.png (763x676, 1013K)

+ tax + tip

>buys from a separated stand manufacturer
>monitor shows it's a unrecognized device
>starts vomiting furiously

Attached: 1558752229083-2.gif (280x210, 160K)

Memes aside, how long until there is a schematic for this online, and I can pay $60 to have it made for me at most workshops?

Attached: syrian infrastructure.jpg (1200x668, 354K)

the bird THE BIRD

streamable.com/qle9g

when your audience of diehard apple fans react like this you know you've fucked up immensely

What does it do? Holographic display finally? The future is now bois

from the audio you can kinda hear people go wtf for that $999 shit right? or i am making up things?

Boy do I love the smell of sour grapes lmao

You're never going to have a $5000 monitor anyway you fag.

I'll tell you why that won't happen while I'm here, it's your lucky day. Almost none of these will be bought at a consumer level, there simply won't be demand for third party solutions.

>50 usd

Attached: 71fCyNmrTML._SL1500_.jpg (1404x1500, 114K)

>it's expensive so it's good
Do you retards never learn

>$50
Yeah I can see why

>implying that was my point
Do you retards never learn?

Just realized it’s lunchtime in India lol guess this all makes sense now

So innovative!
Can't wait for the addons!
I hope they were brave enough to make is magnetic only for the monitor!

Attached: 1558401826774.jpg (1666x1154, 201K)

I don't see why that hunk of raw aluminum is $999 though.

>he thinks prices of products are solely dependent on raw material cost
Come back when you’ve taken Econ 101

Is that stand included?

Im actually buying this just to piss of Jow Forums

cnc is expensive

>literally defies gravity
You must be 18 to post here.

But what in the actual fuck warrants a $1000 price tag for a fucking monitor stand? If it can carry twice the weight, some price increase is expected and justified. But getting into $1000 range - why?

Sure you are.

>the price is whatever people are willing to pay for it
So you're saying itoddlers are gullible.

iToddlers BTFO.

Attached: honkNPC.png (640x274, 109K)

The monitor has a non-standard mount so you need either the stand or the VESA mount adapter.
But you could easily get a stand that uses VESA mount and the VESA adapter for under $400. I am sure Apple have over-engineered the stupid hinge they have for tilt and raising up and down so that it is perfectly balanced like Macbook hinges that you can open with a finger without the bottom of the Macbook lifting off the ground.
Completely unnecessary in this case because it is something you won't be actuating often.

Probably a lot of R&D for that hinge design, Apple engineers aren’t cheap to pay. Apple also has autistic levels of QA.

I think this is what a lot of people fail to realize. You can have two identical products with one costing significantly more because of testing, QA, and higher standards. Over the products lifetime you may never see the benefits of that, they both may have the same failure rate. But you’re paying for that, it’s like insurance. Whether that’s worth it for you is for you to decide.

>brand new 2018 components and a massive 256gb ssd

It doesn't even have a swivel base.

It holds the monitor up in the air, keeping it from falling down.

Attached: 1545365152230.gif (650x705, 38K)

It's patented apple technology

Antigravity tech right here

the absolute state

>Implying this piece of shit is anything other than raw material

What is the reason for it to be so expensive?
Apple has done this before and I was a lot cheaper and the whole thing was more complicated than this one.

Attached: imac g4.jpg (1000x1373, 151K)

They found out their brand loyalty is so strong they could sell iShit and people would buy it. Reminder the price of an item has nothing to do with its worth, but what someone is willing to pay for it.

they have realised there are stupid people who will pay anything for their brand

then: complete PC for $1399
now: stand for $999

Attached: 333DBA14-EAAE-4788-885D-53C00B2EC316.jpg (780x664, 106K)

people these are workstations. regular consumers shouldn't be buying them.

>consumer hardware
>lightweight
>tiny panel
>bottom heavy

Wow so woke, you are like the high school dropouts that post those “woke” memes on Facebook that they are above all the sheep while their life is a dead end

ad hom is not an argument
iToddlers BTFO
AHAHaHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: iToddlers.gif (244x248, 114K)

At this point it might be for the extra publicity. Given how dirt cheap the screen is, making the stand that most buyers won't even need prohibitive expensive is a weird move for sure.

You are right. Only professionals should be paying $999 for the pro stand.
I bet you NEETS own armature stands. Heh, absolutely pathetic.

great bait mate
i-it's a bait right ?

Only poor people would make jokes and not buy a dual monitor setup with two pro stands and brag about it.
Poor commonfolk like you should stick to raking dirt in a farm somewhere.

Well that's the idea. Their actual target audience are large companies that buy these workstations in bulk, not single individuals. These corporations most likely get discounts and other benefits, so they aren't really paying $1k. Of course, There will always be rich college students and retards that are convinced they need this shit and will buy it.

Their share from iphones has been dropping, so hiking that x2 and 1k antigravity stands are last resort of milking the cow while it lasts

If they wanted to milk people, they could've doubled the price of the screen. It's be still dirt cheap compared to the competition.

>overengineering

>These corporations most likely get discounts
>they aren't really paying $1k
copious amounts of C O P E

Well you see user, acktually the stand is made of space grade aerospace titalium imported from mars. It balances the electronic photons for maximum HDR monitor clarity. non-PRO stands may cost less but will greatly degrade the clarity and inhibit the ability of professional creators from creating due to the poor aesthetic introduced on their workstation space.

>Something being only 2x more expensive is dirt cheap

Engineered well enough to last a lifetime.
Too bad they'll change the mounting solution on the next generation of monitor and you'll have to buy a new $1000 stand.

It'll cost $1.5k next generation, and all the itoddlers will buy it up because they don't want to be seen with the old, 'ugly', inefficient stand. Gotta keep up with the Apple crowd.

Apple users are the definition of braindead sheep.

all these people makin cheese grater jokes... giving me deja vu of an older mac pro........

Which ones are more braindead though? The ones who just buy this shit or the ones who come here, don't buy it because it's a $1,000 stand, but then endlessly defend and justify it?

>don't buy it because it's a $1,000 stand, but then endlessly defend and justify it?
Those are just shitposters playing devil's advocate trying to farm (You)'s.

>who’s more brain dead?
The basement dwellers shitting on the pricing while having no idea how enterprise pricing works.

So I take it you are not going to be owning a $1000 stand? hehehe. you just played yourself.

I'd rather just glue my monitor to a piece of fucking pipe

user, that would ruin the aesthetic. Glue it to a cheese grater to match the theme at least.