Finally has a dark mode in 2k19 when android did it 3 years ago

>finally has a dark mode in 2k19 when android did it 3 years ago
>6k monitor for 6k
>new Mac pro for 6k
>two Vega 2s sli, "most powerful graphics card in the world"
>we know you care the most about performance, that's why Apple intentionally under clocks older phones as new ones release
>sign in with Apple so WE can track you
>here's our copyright safe Vault Boy emojis called meme emojis or memojis for short
They're pretty much giving Satania all the ammunition she needs and then some.

Attached: 1559510741011.gif (498x488, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ikegami.de/hqlm-3125x.html
pro.sony/en_GB/products/broadcastpromonitors/bvm-hx310
pro.sony/ue_US/products/broadcastpromonitors/bvm-x300-v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Android's dark mode is shit. iOS is far, far worse, but let's not claim Google implemented it properly.

Forgot the grand stand

Attached: IMG_20190603_171232.jpg (1199x913, 87K)

Clover even had a black (oled) mode before apple
Floens wins for once

>>two Vega 2s sli, "most powerful graphics card in the world"
Two Vega GPUs on a single card would be more powerful than a Titan RTX.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03 AMD Radeon VII 16GB compare Nvidia Titan RTX GPU.png (578x4306, 336K)

apple is gay lol

Attached: 8ac74060dba855f7b8a1b67932144f07bca20afee1810bff68747ae045537e27.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

12,000 dollaroos plus tip Yikes

Attached: 70F58CCB-C89D-4BA9-91DF-F52B5BC9EBAF.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Dumb anime poster.

Anyway, this thread is as good as any: Convince me to wait until 2019 A13 Refresh to buy an iPad Pro. The more I see and read about it, the more I want to fall for the meme.

So far the biggest cons seem that it's harder to pirate on iOS and that there are no touchpad covers out yet, but the later should come eventually given the recent OS changes. Oh, and the Music app on iOS seems pretty annoying on my phone but maybe it's better on a larger screen.

>gaym benchmarks for workstation gpus
But why?

>workstation meme
stop coping

>the front of the pc looks like a cheese grater
nice

The stand shit is meant for upselling to companies, right? No consumer is actually going to pay 1k for a stand, ri-right?

No consumer is buying a pro display period.

never underestimate an apple sheep

>released darkmode now that most iphones are oled to save battery, didnt waste dev time doing it for lcd
>reference monitor with more features for 1/8th the price
>the most powerful mac ever made, more powerful than 99% of PCs except some supercomputers
>two of the most powerful GPUs is correct, assuming bandwidth and not gaymen performance
>saving battery life and keeping old phones stable and useable
>sign in with apples industry leading privacy and security instead of the google botnet
>emojis for kids and faggots, who cares

Imagine being this much of a butthurt poorfag

The monitor stand is completely optional, you aren't forced to buy it.

People claiming this to be for businesses only to fill budgets. If there is any business that are buying these, it is a pure waste of money and that business is terrible at spending money and doesn't deserve to be around anymore. Be it defense sector, giant corporations, whatever. This can not be defended.

Not sure about the Mac Pro but their monitor is going to save businesses fuckloads. They are competing with shit that costs 20-40k.

the only thing worse than a business at spending money is the government

Attached: quadro RTX 8000.png (1356x534, 403K)

Not really. It's not even OLED.

>oled
>pro display
Just go back to /v/ already.

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

Imagine defending this cheese grater
>uhhh... Monitor stand is optional

Attached: btfo.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

OLED is the most professional display you can get dumb dumb.

It's fucking delicate as hell though

burn in issues been greatly improved but you are right. image is untouchable though. if a monitor is needed for color reference, there isn't a better choice.

They have great blacks obviously but show me an OLED display that can keep 1k nits brightness.

Is it? It looks like cheap capitalizing on the HDR meme, looking at the quality of recent Apple displays in their laptops it wouldn't surprise me if it can't even do 100% sRGB (which they could easily do a decade ago, before the retina meme)
At the very least the black levels will be terrible compared to Sony BVM's
If they aren't competing with BVMs and whatever the Ilyama/EIZO equivalents are then they aren't going for quality at all like they used to, the older Cinema Displays used to be acceptable budget alternatives to those, looking at the lack of OLED and all the fanfare on the HDR eyeburner meme I'd guess they're seriously sacrificing black levels for peak brightness

OLED really is the best
Basic physics dictates that
but the burn in is why we have these fancy IPS panels around with 1,000,000:1 contrast that EZiO uses and Apple now is using in the Mac Pro display

Some phone displays. But a monitor indoors doesn't really need to be 1000 nits. And OLED can produce HDR content with much lower nits due to the way it produces light.

>There are actual iToddlers defending the cheese grater in Jow Forums
Holy shit the memes were true.

It's overprized (between 2x to 5x times the actual cost with those specs, depending on whether you buy them for a retailer or import them from China and build it yourself), they charge 999 for a fucking support for the screen, the privacy features anounced mean shit when we know for a fact Apple is part of PRISM, and the darkmode feature has existed for years in Android.

Fucking kill yourself if you are not trolling.

For all we know Apple is trying to compete with EIZO
Like I said in post Apple's XDR display is using the 1000000:1 contrast ratio IPS panels that as far as I know you only found in EIZO displays

the only mildly exciting thing to come out of wwdc was Minecraft Earth, and its not even by apple

Jesus fucking kek.

ikegami.de/hqlm-3125x.html
pro.sony/en_GB/products/broadcastpromonitors/bvm-hx310
This is the type of shit they are competing with, not some OLED meme that looks nice for viewing movies.

They might be using the Panny panels EIZO has been capitalizing on for years now, however I don't find it quite convincing, EIZO it's well known for their exclusivity contracts on quite some of their panels
Also, Apple specified typical contrast just like EIZO did, not static contrast, which might mean that they're using the TV manufacturer standard of trashy useless dynamic contrast measurements
You know plenty of Sony BVMs are OLED, right?
In fact, their critical reference monitors are OLED
pro.sony/ue_US/products/broadcastpromonitors/bvm-x300-v2

Not defending any of the shit you listed, but I do like the privacy shit they are including with the updates.

You just KNOW YouTube is going to be flooded by “creative professionals” showing around their brand new $ 20,000 Mac Pros to make amateur Final Cut videos for their clickbait channels.

Attached: 1528916434440.jpg (503x478, 73K)

In their scenarios all the clickbait is going to pay for it due it. It's basically like the brainlets who buy tech to destroy it.

Bet some could get away just buying the stand and make videos bitching about it.

IPad Pro is great, but because the build quality, I would wait for the refresh.
A13X might just be 10 cores.

dub dub is all I remember

It's not like I even expect too much from A13X, it's going to be 7nm again and they probably use up all the extra transistor for neural engine ... it's just pretty close. Besides, the software to make it REALLY useful is only in dev beta, so no point in rushing.

But on the other hand, I didn't buy any new tech since 2015 and it would do less productive stuff like drawing fine. But, the 4GB ram for 256gb model seems a bit too underwhelming long term. Aww, why couldn't they just announce plans for ARM book already.

>android did it 3 years ago
I miss 2012's Holo. #33B5E5 for life.