This will make billions of dollars

>this will make billions of dollars

Attached: 8yep8sipk8231.jpg (640x820, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/tokumei/apple-releases-monitor-stand-for-1000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I couldn't believe the story at first I really thought it was a meme.
animeright.news/tokumei/apple-releases-monitor-stand-for-1000/

Attached: itoddlers-btfo.jpg (1736x1043, 279K)

>retards keep doing the free marketing and spreading the news about new products for applel
>most professionals most likely already have a stand and a versa mount so they don't care anyway
JUST. You fucking faggots got baited by applel again

>mocking something is marketing it

Attached: brainlet.jpg (989x1000, 76K)

Most professionals use real monitors, not eplel.

> $999 display
XD

Attached: apple_pro_display_xdr_rear.png (1264x886, 571K)

>advertising
No one on Jow Forums is going to buy this shit stop being a fuckwit

I'm buying a few for my business

>> $999 display
the display is $5k

forgot the word stand, FUCK

You mocking the stand but you accidentally informed people about a new applel monitor just came out.
Or you're an applel shill and you mean to do it.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

>"Pro Display"
>XD

Attached: ohohoho.gif (278x340, 68K)

Attached: D8KeTD8VsAARxQd.jpg large.jpg (1198x938, 80K)

Okay. Let's assume you're right, then i'm not a professional and my shitty current monitor also use the same mount so if want to buy that monitor i don't need to waste a $1000 on the apple stand.
See? Who doing the free marketing and told me about the monitor? (you).

It will make money for sure but not much compared to Apple’s consumer business. The Mac Pro has literally like 1% workstation market share, it’s not a core business for Apple.

The cheese grater exterior of the Mac Pro doesn't bother me. It's a good faith effort to address thermal performance while still going for the "Apple aesthetic". But seriously, what the fuck is this? Why did they release this display with the same fucking grates on the back as the Mac Pro? This is a god damn eyesore. It's grotesque. Forget how impractical and expensive it is, it's actually fucking ugly. Get rid of it.

Apple sucks ass. macOS is the commonly cited as the only reason to keep using Apple products but honestly its really fucking overrated as an OS at this point. The only reason to buy a Mac product in 2019 is if you're rich and don't care about blowing your money. I wouldn't be surprised to see them partner with Gucci for their next product line. It'll be like (PRODUCT)RED™ except with gold devices and 100% of the profits go to Craig Federighi's bank account.

Attached: power-mac-g4-cube-primary-100650310-large.jpg (580x387, 84K)

Take a good look people, this is what real innovation looks like

Unlike other monitor stands, this one can move both up AND down

>accidentaly
Mate, it's not like people with half a brain would buy them anyway and retards who glorify Applel have probably already preordered them or something.

This is true. Didn't know about this until I saw all the shitbags crying over here because they couldn't afford one. Being poor isn't an excuse niggers.

"any kind of publicity is good publicity" only counts as long as no one fucking knows your brand. once you've reached a certain level of brand awareness, bad publicity is indeed bad.

And I seriously think Apple has deployed all these shills to keep on harping the same talking points to generate more awareness about their this new release. Look at the amount of posts saying the same thing again and again..

>only counts as long as no one fucking knows your brand
Yes but the monitor was only announced yesterday, any kind of publicity is indeed good publicity.
And it's not even bad publicity, you dumb faggots only shits on the stand and not the $5000 monitor.

$1000 and it doesn't even swivel