Paid Youtube Alternative

wtf they were thinking

watchnebula.com

Attached: 2019-06-04 01_02_25-Nebula - Brave.jpg (1364x1314, 206K)

Tell that to People who pay for Netflix

>No Algorithm.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean?
Literally everything is an algorithm.

My guess would be that there is no down-scaling or censoring algorithms that go through your video when you upload it.

the site is referring to the youtube algorithm that fucks over video creators unless they adhere to whatever fad youtube thinks is best for the current 5 seconds.

>youtube thinks

Doesn't that rather depend on what the users watch?
If you create content the people want to watch, you'll get views, and generate ad revenue.
If you create content nobody wants to watch, you'll get no views, and generate no ad revenue.

No, because Youtube themselves fuck with it every so often. At one point the algorithm heavily promoted Let's Plays broken up into smaller chunks because they were an easy to make video form that broke 10 minutes, but now Youtube actively buries videos that try to take advantage of such delivery past anything labelled Part 1 because it was too successful and Youtube didn't like it.

User-created animations are also shat on by Youtube by virtue of generally being short videos that take a long time and a lot of effort to make, but Youtube doesn't want to deliver short videos to users as they make less money off of ads.

>User-created animations are also shat on by Youtube

Minute Physics is getting shat on by YT?

>Paying to watch (((jewtubers)))

No, I know for a fact that of all channels I subscribed to it is very obvious that anything youtube considers as right wing doesn't show up on the main page anymore whereas stupid shit gets recommended continuously.

sort of

Attached: 3.png (891x177, 24K)

>paywall
its DOA
we need a youtube killer, not more netflix shit

I'm not following any politically oriented channel. Neither way.
Yet, I also rarely see content from those channels, if I'm not logged in.
Our interests are probably simply too niche.
Yes, alt-right is a niche. Probably less of one, than Youtube would like it to be, but stop pretending to be a victim. Isn't that the shit you are complaining about yourself when it comes to, say, Black People?

Lol, the age of paying for things is over.
People are already dubious about allowing ads or being spied on, but no one is willing to pay for shit like this directly anymore.

>the age of paying for things is over.
Netflix

People are just ignorant. There are periodic waves of outrage about the massive privacy violations of big tech and the NSA, it's not totally clear that people don't care about having every single thing they do monitored.

>"Someone needs to make a competitor for youtube!!"
>"It needs to support 8k 60 fps HDR video"
>"No upload limit"
>"No censorship!"
>"I should be able to earn a living from my racist videos!"
>"Perfect algorithm that only pushes my videos to everyone!"
>"And most importantly No ads and no monthly subscription payment!"

Everyone knows youtube is massively expensive and unprofitable to run?
Theres never going to be a 1:1 free competitor.

>unprofitable
doubt

>full length movies/ dramas/ documentary/ original race mixing propaganda
vs
>ecelebs/ b-tier ethots/ and meme
um okay

Gee I cant wait untill people start pirating Youtube videos.